Chapter 88
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Fire! Fire may probably eliminate them. Guys. Look! They are afraid of fire.”

At the second floor,a man suddenly shouted as he keenly noticed that all undeads avoided the bonfires. However, other people who heard his shout didn’t check it out even if they were doubtful. It was not that they didn’t trust the friend who had been fighting side by side. They just couldn’t spare a moment to take a look at the difference because they were busy shooting down the undeads nearest to the house. Fresh corpse undeads were already banging the protective cover which appeared above the house under their head-on charge. The protective cover is only half a meter with the wall and people inside could already see the disgusting appearances of the undeads. Most of them were corpses of wolves type monsters. They started scratching the protection with the claws covered in gray mists when they found out there was a shield preventing them from entering the house. Bullets did almost no damage to them. Men were so desperate and chose to neglect them because skeletons were better targets than those corpses which couldn’t be stopped.

However, the movement didn’t last long. The bodies of corpse undeads were torn apart as the Vulcan Gatling sounded again. It was Lucas who shot them. The front yard was instantly cleared for a moment. Bernie didn’t stop him again. He thought it was time for Lucas to do it or else those unstoppable undeads might break into the house. Clearly, they did the right thing. Although those undeads might not be able to break the protection cover easily, their constant attacks were actually consuming the power of artifact. If they were left alone like that, sooner or later, the artifact would run out of stored power. And once the artifact protection disappeared, it would be hard for them to defend the monsters.

At the back of crowd of men busy shooting down the skeleton undeads, old Brian was watching the battle situation. Although the crowd of undead monsters in front of the house was cleared by the Vulcan Gatling temporarily, more undeads were rushing towards the house. On the street and the lawn at the opposite were also already densely filled with undeads. Brian felt that the time had come.

As Brian pressed the buttons on detonator, a batch of well prepared car bombs exploded at the same time. The various metal parts and the flame took down all undead creatures within the explosion range. The street full of undeads was instantly cleared. Even the most difficult corpse undeads were devoured by the flame. Strangely enough, their hard to damage bodies were quickly turned into black ash by the normal flame. The cars were still burning and it provided the light to the surrounding.

Brian noticed the fact that flame might be the greatest damage source to undead creatures at presence. He shouted and asked, “Somebody, go and bring those fuel stocks and gas tanks. We need them. Go quickly.”

Several people in the living room didn’t dare to delay. They called the men standing in the corridor and in other rooms who were still not in the battle. Soon, various fuel tanks and gas tanks were delivered to the men facing the frontal battle. It was not just for the first floor and things were also delivered to the men in the second floor. Everyone was confused at first.

Brian told the simplest and crudest way of throwing the fuel tanks into enemy crowd and shoot those fuel tanks. Peter felt that it was so wasteful. So, he lead Kevin and Rock to find bottles in the house. He was going to make molotovs. Chester went to the second floor to explain the usefulness of flame on those undeads. He said the attack method of Brian because he couldn’t find a good way to use them for a while.

0