Chapter 89
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A roar sounded from the gray mists and nearly two thousands various undeads rushed towards the house in transparent silver shield which was glowing slightly in the dark. However, no gunfire came out unlike before. Everyone noticed the usefulness of fire over those undead creatures and they were waiting patiently. In just a few second, several hundred undeads crowded the street and there were even two giant monster undeads coming towards the house. They caused a lot of damage to their teammates by stepping on them. The undeads were also mindless and didn’t care to dodge. Soon, they became patties or crashed bones under the big feet of two giant monsters. The two giant monsters who became undeads also didn’t care about these. They only knew to charge towards the house and tear it down. Even they lost their agility which they had when they were alive.

Their huge figures of nine or ten meters immediately caught up with the first group of undeads who charged in the front even though their movement was slow. And those undeads were not moving slow either. At that time, several scattered trash cans on the street exploded again. Various things made of metal swept the crowd of undeads in very high velocities. Some even tore apart the fresh corpses and crashed the skeletons. However, over all damage was not as high as the previous car bombs. The two giant undeads were not even damaged. They just took another step and directly reached to the lawn. Then, they started hammering the pale glowing shield.

Three men hurriedly ran into the living room at the first floor with various glass bottles in their arms. Peter dropped the bottles and ran towards the curtains before tearing it down directly. Rock took the plastic tank filled with diesel. He filled the emptied bottle with diesel while Kevin took the piece of cotton clothing which Peter tore it from the curtains and soaked it in diesel. Soon, first bottle of molotov was made by the three. They had no time to be proud about because at that time the two giant undeads were already attacking the protective shield of artifact.

Several men threw the fuel tank from the second floor hard. The fuel tank fell into the crowd of undeads on the lawn who were mindlessly trying to charge forwards and pushing the undeads in front of them. And it went missing among the dense figure of undeads. Everyone who were watching the first trial went silent and started to pick up their guns again. Several men at the windows also didn’t know what to do. They really didn’t expect that result. According to their plan, they would throw the fuel tank and ignite it with bullets. But the plan went bankrupt with such simple shortcoming. They also didn’t dare to pour down the fuel just like that. Because they were not sure that the magical shield protecting the house would prevent the fire or not. The guys at the first floor were also in the same dilemma. They were all informed that the house had magical protection when they came to take refuge but they had no idea whether the protection would prevent the flame they made or not. They couldn’t afford to make such a big mistake.

At that time, Peter’s action broke the stalemate. The ignited bottle was thrown and fell into the crowd of undeads. Although it didn’t blast because it fell on the head of corpse undead, diesel inside were ignited by the burning cotton cloth. The fire started just like that. And undeads nearby were lit immediately as the men in the second floor poured out the diesel from another fuel tank with tea cup. Through twists and turns, they finally found a way. For a while, loud shouts for asking various cups and containers filled the whole house. However, things weren’t going towards a good direction as the house was fully surrounded by the spreading army of undeads tightly in all directions and got attacked while the two giant monsters were also constantly attacking the protective shield. And there were still several giant monsters in the dark with two abyss mages. On the shoulder of a giant undead standing in the gray mists behind two giant monsters, a man in a clean black suit was sitting boringly and watching at the battle. However, he didn’t do anything as if everything was already in his grasp. But he was actually ready to flee if he felt something was not right. He became very vigilant after he noticed the strange moon and strange shield protecting the house.

0