Chapter 90
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the highway road, a convoy of cars composed of thirty police cars and five ambulances are moving fast and a small team of three middle size vans in black and a large offroad van are following the convoy at the back. The domineering offroad van was driven by a handsome and muscular man in white religious robe with gold trims. There was a simple white cotton shirt under the robe and a blue jean pants. On the seat beside him, a beautiful woman in similar white religious robe with gold trims was playing with a cute black cat. It is a cute black cat with a golden dot on the forehead.

After driving at high speed without any obstacle on the way, the convoy entered into a quiet town smoothly soon and stopped in front of the Church.

A group of fully armed police officers got out of their cars and started to take positions near their cars immediately. Almost all of them were holding automatic rifles unlike only with a pistol in normal times. They were also serious and didn’t dare to relax their concentration and vigilant at all. Because they knew two strongest teams went missing in this town along with thousands of inhabitants two days ago as insiders. So, even some of them had several frag grenades handing on their police vests. And these grenades were not provided by the station and these things were their own properties. However, for safety, they took them all. Two friends even brought several rocket launchers in their car’s trunk.

After ambulances parked near the police cars, the vans carrying church personnel also arrived. A group of men and women in religious robes of different colors and designs stepped out of their vans and walked towards the group of police officers. Comparing with a crowd of over sixties fully armed officers, the team of eleven clergies without any weapons didn’t seem to be afraid. The clergies were headed by Billy and he walked towards the leader of police officers Miguel while other people just stopped on the way and stood near big offroad van. They didn’t wait for too long. The man and woman opened the doors and got out of the van after the woman went inside and placed the cat on the soft bed in the back.

After nodding back at the team of clergies greeting at them, the man lead the woman and went to inspect the situation. On the way, old pastor Billy lead his friend the police sheriff Miguel and greeted the two. Of course, old Miguel knew the status of the two from his friend and told the detail situations to the man. And by the way, he also asked for his missing daughter and subordinates in a sad tone. The old Sheriff seemed aged a lot during the past two days. He was still worried even if he knew his daughter had precious artifact in her hands and it could completely protect her life. It was also because he knew his daughter well so his mind was full of worries.

The man lead the woman and entered the church after strolling around at the outside for a few minutes. Unlike the previous days, the chapel was full of miserable looking life alike statues when the couple entered it. Some were hanged on the ceiling. Some were just sitting on benches but they were missing their heads and only bloody necks remained. Several children were even badly butchered just in front of the statue of Jesus, the well-known worshiped entity of Bright Church. Strangely, they all looked alive. Normal person could have mistaken them as real ones because these statues were made of real flesh and blood. There was also blood like liquid all over the hall. However, in the eyes of the couple, there was not even a single real body and all they were seeing were actually artificial ones without any living and dead cell of human. Moreover, they didn’t find any traces or entanglement of souls in those dead bodies like life alike statues. It is not normal because a living creature must have a living or dead cell in their body and the soul residing in it. Over the times, the soul would pollute the material body and left some traces of the soul. It is undeniable factor for those godly powerhouses to check the living and undead creatures.

The man’s eyes didn’t even have any emotional fluctuation. It was as if he was just analyzing a problem. The woman was scared and even held the arm of the man at first before she discovered that these were not real dead bodies. Strangely, nothing of the couple were stained or tainted by blood like liquid.

0