Chapter 91
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The devil watched the rippling shield under the attacks of undeads and felt impatient. He realized that he should just quickly finish it with all of his strength. At the same time, he could feel that there was a guy wearing the necklace with a fragment of his soul inside that house. The man in black suit suddenly smiled and jumped down from the shoulder of Abyss Greed Devil. Then, he gave the order to do the all out attack. Two living Greed Devils and another undead Greed Devil charged towards the house. Two living guys rushed fast and in just several seconds, they were already standing next to the house and attacking the rippling light shield. The undead big guy took slow steps and walked towards the house. Several other monsters and abyss mages followed behind cautiously. These guys were too big and careless so undeads on their way suffered greatly again.

In the house, nearly two hundred men were busy attacking the undeads who were trying to destroy the protective shield with constant attacks. Several men were running around to distribute the molotovs to the defenders. Although firearms were useless against undeads, not everybody gave up using firearms. There were still half of them using firearms to attack skeleton undeads and it was very effective. Several men with strong arms would try hard to throw the opened fuel tanks into undeads crowd and then someone would immediately throw ignited molotov towards the fuel tank before it was covered by undeads. In this way, you could see raging fires in all four directions of the house. Fortunately, the house is a well reinforced brick house. Although defenders near the windows had to bear the unpleasant burning smell and hot temperature, they didn’t have to afraid of being in a burning house which could be a dead-end place for them. Even so, some were afraid of accidents that they destroyed those wooden windows by using hundreds of bullets. If Julia saw that scene, she might have pulled out her double-barrel shotgun to reason with those guys. After all, she spent a lot of fortune to build this house with rare materials. Those wooden windows were made of a rare iron wood or else she could have just inserted some strong iron rods into the walls piercing through window-frames.

In the attic, Ronald quickly noticed two abyss mages who were shooting fireballs to their house. He quickly aimed and shot down one. 20mm bullet burst the head of the target and brought back the fear of it into the mind of another abyss mage. The mage didn’t hesitate and merged into the crowd of undeads and didn’t dare to attack again in fear of being discovered. After advancing to Tier one creature, he was no longer brainless as before. Ronald reloaded the gun with another magazine and searched for dangerous targets. Unfortunately, he couldn’t find another one again.

In the house, long forgotten Thomas sat on the floor while leaning against the wall. He was holding his head tightly in a corner as if he was suffering great pains. It just happened a few seconds ago and he felt that he was losing control over his body slowly. No one noticed him as everyone was so busy. On his neck, a red skull necklace was glowing slightly. Soon, Thomas stood up again as if nothing happened. He checked the pistol which was the only weapon on him and walked towards the staircase. Their team was separated and their guns were also confiscated after they moved to this house. After all, they once tried to attack this place before and they didn’t resist when they were handled properly. But each of them were still equipped with a pistol for self-defense against the monsters.

Thomas walked down and the new he could feel the great source of energy in the first floor.

0