Chapter 92
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the living room, several old men were helping the three friends in making molotovs. Although they had found a way to use fuel well, a shorting coming emerged. They were about to run out of bottles. However, the army of undeads was also almost gone. There were only several hundreds of them left. The biggest threat to them came from giant monsters. It was even harder for them to attack these giant monsters after they became undeads.

Near the fireplace, three old women were sitting and drinking coffee. They might be the only people in the house who didn’t care about being dead or alive. But they were not so easy going people as each of them had shotgun on their thighs and bullet string hanging on the body. Not far away from them, old Brian was sitting and guarding the table silently with his old friend James. After feeling that his methods were not very effective, he gave the command power to Chester and only wanted to guard the artifact in silent.

When Thomas came in, he quickly noticed the location of huge energy source. It was under the table. The long table clothing touching the floor in all four sides had covered everything under the table air-tight. His arrival was also immediately noticed by careful people. However, Thomas was already to do things. He quickly walked towards the table and didn’t give a chance to others to react. He raised the right hand holding the pistol and shot several shots at old James who saw him and wanted to take the gun on the table. Brian reacted instantly as James, who was talking with him, wanted to do something and got shot. Two shots in the chest and on in the head. Old James fell softly from the chair to the floor.

Thomas fired all the remaining bullets at Brian who turned towards him and wanted to do something. At that time, he was only several feet away from the table. However, everyone in the room had already reacted. Although most of them didn’t know about the artifact, it didn’t stop them to pick their guns fast. But Thomas didn’t care about these, all he cared about was something under the table which got huge energy.

Everything happened in just a few seconds. When everyone reacted, old James was already on the floor and not moving while old Brian was also on the floor and trying hard to move his hand. The sudden intruder Thomas was already near the table which old people put foods and drinks on it.

Thomas kicked the table and at the same time, his right arm was shot. It was Julia who shot him. The old woman was already standing up and angrily reloading her shotgun. Originally, she aimed for the head after hurriedly loading a round. However it was the round without aiming and she was sitting when she shot so she couldn’t take down the sudden attacker in one round. Although it did cause damage to the attacker, Thomas on the other hand had no plan to continue attacking. All he wanted to do was to destroy something which was producing protection shield.

As the table was kicked out, everyone in the room saw the stabbed short sword on the floor. A line on the visible part of blade was glowing as bright as the three gems embedded at the quillon block. The simple moon shape magic circle and several unknown runes around the short sword were also glowing palely. Thomas didn’t care about the wound and laughed as he pulled out the sword, “Found ya.”.

As soon as the short sword as pulled out, the light protective shield covering the house slowly started to dissipate into the air.

0