Chapter 93
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Quick! Throw everything down and use every means you have to start the fire.”

Every defenders immediately noticed that there was something wrong with the protective shield. Fortunately, it didn’t instantly disappeared. They used every bit of strength to throw down fuel tanks and some even held the fuel tank and jumped out from the windows. There weren’t a lot of fuel tanks in the house. But still, nearly a hundred fuel tanks of various sizes were thrown out into the last crowd of undeads. Defenders also threw out everything that could lit the fire. Unfortunately, after the fire burned the undead, it would also go out strangely as the undead would also become a pile of black ash. Otherwise, they didn’t need to constantly introduce burning torches and molotovs to the fuels they poured out to start the fire again.

Several people who jumped down just calmly lit the fuel tanks in hands with their gas lighters as they fell into the crowd of undeads. They had to bear the pains from attacks of undeads and from being burned alive. However, for them who already lost the will to live, dying together with those undeads might be something worthy of using their lives. It all happened in just several seconds and nearly twenty men had already sacrificed. However, their heroic acts also brought a buffer time to defenders because the crowd of undeads nearest to the house were all turned into black ash. However, there were still three giant monsters and one of them was still alive.

In the small attic, Ronald quickly pulled back Allen who was shooting the skeletons and his gun back to the hole connecting with the lower floor. Just as they jumped down, a big hand broke through the roof and got into the attic. It was lucky for them. Since they changed the method of solving these undeads, everyone except the two of them went down to help other people. Otherwise, who could still be alive among their group of friends would be hard to say.

The defenders in the second floor were also not much better. Especially in the living room facing the street, fire was burning and almost nobody was alive. Originally, there were nearly twenties men in it. But nearly half of them jumped down and sacrificed themselves when they found out there was something wrong with the shield. Although they brought a precious buffer time, the other half didn’t survive as they faced the sudden attack of the only surviving abyss mage. That mage was lurking in the back of undeads crowd for a long time and found out the chance to attack as the shield started to disappear. Its magic fireballs were very lethal. The victims suffered greatly before they died because the fire from these fireballs didn’t only burn the body but also the souls.

In the first floor living room, Thomas’s broken body full of bullet holes fell down softly. But he was still tightly holding the short sword in his left hand. Several people who were accidentally wounded by strayed steel balls of Julia’s first shot didn’t have time to deal with their wounds. They watched the disappearing shield and wilted. Although they didn’t know the whole story, but they understood something after seeing the disappearing shield. However, nobody blamed old Brian and other people for concealing the important thing like artifact. Moreover, old Brian also seemed to be dead. If they had a second chance, they would shoot and kill that guy Thomas when they met him at the mansion. But it was already too late to say something.

Julia and other two old women didn’t scream nor cried out loud. They just walked to the side of old James and old Brian and Julia sat simply down on the floor with blood. Julia closed the eyes of Brian with her trembling fingers while the other two shed tears in silent. Although they were used to see dead people, it was still quite hurt for them to watch the death of another closed friend. However, they were interrupted by the loud sounds and slightly shaking house as the three giant monsters were constantly attacking the house. Although the house was built strongly and the walls were built thickly, it would not last long under the continuous attacks of the three giant monsters.

0