Chapter 94
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The handsome man and beautiful woman couple came out of the Chapel building after they entered it for a while. When they came out, there were already another group of people near the clergies of the Origin church. They were rootless and bottom ranking mercenaries who took the quest from the mercenary guild of the mysterious world. Most of them are just trainees who came into contact with the mysterious world in a chance encounter and gained something. They are usually far stronger than ordinary people and have a lot of unusual means. Because of their background and their age, it is hard for them to get into a good influence which has knowledge and guidance. The only way for them is either to get into Origin church and serve as priest or wander around as mercenary and wait for a chance. That is the helplessness of ordinary people in mysterious world. If an ordinary person wants to become a big man with power and longevity, he must have extraordinary talent to get into a good influence of organization, academy or ancient family.

As the couple came out, almost everyone’s eyes fall onto them. The handsome man gestured old Billy to walk over to him. When the old man walked over, he said, “Something troublesome inside the Chapel. You can send your people and clean the scene.”

Then, the man waved old Billy to go back and fell into silence. At the next moment, he opened his eyes which changed into golden pupils from pale blue and looked around. When he looked up, he murmured something as if he found out an amazing thing. After that, everyone witnessed a magical scene which they had never seen before. The man talked several words to his female partner before he flew up to slightly raised his hand and pointed his forefinger to the air in front of him. No scene with shining rays and magical lights appeared. Only a slight ripple appeared and an oval boundary restricting the ripples. If one weren’t looking carefully, they would not even be able to find out the gentle ripples of the air. Then, he went into it and disappeared.

Inside the strange space, a man appeared suddenly in the dark sky above the central area of the town. He was disgusted by the dark atmosphere full of Abyss breathe. He suddenly transformed into a man in brightly shining holy light. He looked sacred and holy. He sensed the vitality and flew towards there in a very fast speed. In just a few seconds, he reappeared above a badly damaged house which parts were already collapsing under the attacks of three giant monsters full of dark and death breathe. Before anyone noticed his sudden appearance, the sky became suddenly full of light. Several dozen monsters full of Abyss breathe and hundreds of undeads full of dark and death breathe were instantly wiped out by the lights. The three giant monsters were also no exceptions. And, even the black ashes didn’t remain.

Inside the house, around a hundred people were still holding their weapons and resisting against undeads when the lights appeared. Then, they were surprised to see all their enemies instantly disappeared under the milky white light. It looked like the legendary holy light. They immediately realized that they were in fact saved. Most of the men sat down in place with emptied eyes. They were lost. Old Julia and her two friends returned to the seats near the fireplace and fell into silence. Peter, Chester and their subordinates were in the living room together and they cautiously watched the outside and checked the situation through the windows. Kevin and Rock sat down near the corpses of Brian and James and chatted something in low voice.

The man in light noticed that he was seen by several people in the house but he didn’t care. He continued to look around and finally noticed the unusual man on the street at the outside. His disgusting soul was found out in a glance. The man in holy light directly released milky white light again. The scale was bigger than the previous one and the devil in black suit didn’t even have a chance to do something. His existence was erased directly under the purification effect of holy light. However, the unobservable man in strong white light seemed unsatisfied and only left after releasing another two batches of milky white light. Soon after he disappeared above the sky of Julia’s house, the whole town experienced another large scale purification under the milky white lights.

0