Chapter 95
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Symbol of Light purified the whole town and left. Nearly two hundreds people were saved by him. It was an amazing application on the power of holy Light and Life. The milky white unknown spell which had effect of purification and healing should have a decent name. The town facing total destruction was finally saved by a great person. But the future of many people changed just like that. Who can actually understand the fate?"

The man closed the book and finally gave it a name, Modern weapons and Weak Daemons. He is the mysterious man who had been watching the Cerriro Town since the devil opened the portal and invaded it. He took out a metal card from his space ring. It is an unremarkable metal card. When the man touched it, a curtain of light appeared as if the switch was opened. It is user interface. The man tapped and entered a group. Then, he said, "Lads, are you guys on the vacation?"

The silent group was instantly full of online people after a few seconds. The whole group only has fifty members. In empty chat section, "Recorder" username with a golden crown sent a voice message and it was very noticeable. The first person who gave the reply was a user named "Nixephella" and she is the group leader.

"Dad, are you in Mexico State?"

Recorder: "I am not. I am with your aunt Cecelia. Don't talk back. Now I am asking you guys. Are you on the vacation? There was a daemon invasion and no one even knew it. A town was almost entirely exterminated. What you guys doing?"

Nixephella: "I was visiting my mom. Wait a second. Guardian of this decade is not me! It is Uncle Kinich. You are asking the wrong person."

Recorder: "Don't talk back. You have the responsibility too. Now, let your lads go to a town called Cerriro near San Christobal City. There are thousands of souls waiting for you people. And you, Nix, stay with your mom. I will come to you tomorrow."

Then, he disappeared from the chat group. The other members who saw the conversation were already sweating. They realized that they were going to get scolded and going to bear the fury of their eldest lady after this. Various messages started to pop up one after another and started to find the scapegoat. The empty chat group suddenly became lively.

On the other side, two beautiful women were sitting in the snow. One looks gentle and graceful while the other looks lively and angry. They were baking a deer on the bonfire which kept coming out from a brick size red crystal. There were also four snow white wolves obediently lying on the snow beside them. The young lively woman angrily shouted, "Mom! Dad is bullying me again."

Just as the graceful woman wanted to comfort her, she shouted angrily at the light chat group interface after reading the various reasons of her subordinates, "Shut up! I don't wanna hear any reason right now. Somebody near that place, bring your team right now and go there. We will talk about who neglected his duty and what is going to be the punishment later. I want to see your detail report about it in the evening. Now, you guys can shut up and do your job."

In a clubhouse which has a big hall full of enjoyable facilities, a bar and a dining space full of tables and chairs, nearly a hundred people were enjoying their time. They were all wearing long dark cloaks and there were also many ravens in the hall. Suddenly, a door was opened and a burly man in a dark cloak came in. The long cloak is almost touching the ground. On his shoulder, there was a raven pecking its dark feather leisurely. He was holding a sharp looking scythe made of unknown metal. The burly man tapped the hard marble floor with his scythe a few times making the pleasant inharmonic sounds as the small bells on the long metal handle of the scythe moved.

"I need thirty people. We've got a mission."

Soon, a troop carrier carrying over thirty people holding scythes and their ravens flew out from a farm. However, no radar, no satellite or no one noticed it. Because they couldn't see it. They couldn't see the farm nor the people in dark cloaks even if these people were walking back and forth in front of them. Even the ravens couldn't be seen if they don't wanna be seen.

0