Catwoman (18+)
518 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You know this is kinky, even for me," Halle said turning her head and looking at Sunny who was adding the lube on her small butthole.

"This is first for you. And I would like to be your first," Sunny said before smacking her pretty ass tightly sending waves of pleasure across Halle's body.

Halle had to bite her lips hard to prevent the moaning but when she saw Sunny lubing his thick rod, her emotions went through a subtle change.

"You... must be gentle...Okay," Halle pleaded softly.

"Don't worry Cat. Your daddy will take care of you," Sunny said before spreading her ass cheeks wide and positioning his dick on her hole carefully.

After slapping the hole with his dick multiple time and making Halle wet from these moments, he pushed the head inside.

"Stop...That hurts..." Halle shouted loudly.

The pain was killing her and it was like tearing her body apart.

Sunny immediately stopped his movement and rubbed her wet pussy to simulate her and let her butthole adjust to his dick.

Pinching her erect nipples from one hand and grabbing the moist pussy from another, Sunny kept Halle in the mood and when her pussy started leaking again, he started moving slowly inside and out of her anus.

"Uhhh!" Halle grunted with lust. This sensation was not hurtful but still foreign. A thick long dick was fucking her butt and this was the first of her life. Sunny managed to pop the cherry she didn't give to anyone else.

Sunny decided to push Halle to the next level and pushed two of his fingers deep inside her pussy. This double assault on her holes made Halle climax instantly. Her knees went soft and she lost the strength to keep that doggy pose.

However, Sunny didn't lose the chance. Her butthole opened up after the climax and Sunny increased his pace and power.

"Thump," "Thump," The sound of bodies colliding and the grunts of pleasure and pain made Halle cry at top of her lungs.

"Sunny....fuck me hard...Don't stop baby," Halle said seductively.

"As you wish," Sunny said and threw all the mercy out of the window.

He increased his pace more and used his fingers to mouthfuck Halle. His fingers were coated with the juices from her own pussy and Halle was drunk from the assault on her nerves tonight.

Sunny felt the pressure building up inside his balls and knew he had reached his orgasm.

"I am cuming!" Sunny cried before unloading all his semen inside Halle's ass and feeling drained.

Halle felt she was never fucked this hard in her entire life. It was sweet, soft and brutal at the same time.

"We need to do this more," Sunny spoke.

"You can have me anytime," Halle spoke before reaching his lips and kissing them deeply.

Their tongues collided and Halle grabbed his pulsating dick that was covered in semen and her juice. She started rubbing the tip and giving him a handjob making him hard. Sunny was feasting himself on her tight boobs and felt himself obsessing over their perfect shape.

Giving a soft bite on her left nipple, Sunny let his hands find her moist labia and started rubbing the soft part. Inserting his first finger, then second and then third, Sunny started fucking her roughly.

Halle was not the one to be left behind in the game and she changed her position and managed to free herself before impaling herself directly on his cock.

Riding his dick like a wild cat, Halle felt she was the one in control. Sunny grinned with an evil idea and moved his hand under the pillow to take something out secretly when Halle's focus was on the roof.

He hugged her tightly for a moment and before Halle could understand, he pushed a small buttplug directly inside her. The one that came with the tail and little vibration. Thankfully, his cum made the whole process easier and the plug fixed itself deep inside her.

"What the...Oh My God!" Halle nearly cried in the pain and pleasure of assault.

Sunny started fucking her in a fast rhythm and started sucking on those titties again. His bite, his licks and his hard pounding, adding with the tail that was vibrating inside her, made Halle climax again and this time it was so hard and so deep, that she started to cry.

"Cum...Please..." Halle whispered.

Watching the black goddess asking for mercy made Sunny extremely hard and he increased his pace before taking his dick out suddenly and climbing on top of her face and cuming all over her face.

Halle simply closed her eyes and let the man do his thing. After Sunny emptied his balls again, he felt tired and hungry.

"Pass me those tissues," Halle spoke from another side of the bed after taking the vibrating buttplug out of her.

Sunny passed the tissues and picked up a towel, and while Halle was cleaning her face, Sunny started cleaning the rest of the body. From her slightly swollen pussy to a soft red butt with the handprint clearly marked, his touch was very cautious as he was afraid to hurt his cat.

"I need a shower and a drink," Halle spoke before taking the towel from Sunny's hand, kissing him and walking inside the washroom.

Sunny smiled, got up and picked a wine bottle and glasses and followed Halle inside.

Halle was sore from all the mad fucking and her butt was hurting after the crazy experiment. She just laid down in the bathtub and let the hot water comfort her.

"Here," Sunny handed her a drink and Halle was too sore to speak anything at the moment.

Sunny feeling her fatigue and her pain, gave her a kiss on her forehead and sat behind her bathtub.

"Did I hurt you?" Sunny asked after taking a sip.

"Yeah. But it would be extremely weird if you didn't," Halle spoke after parching her dried throat.

"Is it still hurting?" Sunny asked worriedly. He doesn't know how much the anal sex was hurtful after all, he is not the one getting fucked. But he is not sadistic or psychotic to hurt his women for no reason.

"It is and it will for a few days. No need to be worried. Besides, the same thing or worse happened when I lost my cherry. We get sore, we bleed and then we all get right back up.

But we don't stop loving our men. It is our superpower baby," Halle whispered and kissed Sunny's cheek before closing her eyes.

Sunny knew she was exhausted and let Halle rest alone before heading inside the showers. He too needed to wash off all the sex and the lube and get ready for the meeting tonight.

9