Chapter 64: A Beautiful Massacre
322 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 64:

A Beautiful Massacre

"H-Hey...Alex," Padma made her way over to me, "Is that...your wife?"

"Mhm," I nodded, lost for words, my eyes not leaving Cecelia as she made her way towards us.

"I don't often say this..." Padma whispered, awed by Cecelia, "But god damn, child...Really?"

"Oh, yeah...no, I know," I nodded vigorously, in total agreement with Padma as we exchanged a quick side-look at each other, "Trust me, I told you. I'm still surprised."

Padma pursed her lips, nodding in approval. My cheeks warming in embarrassment as Padma patted me on the back. Pushed forward slightly towards Cecelia, I couldn't take my eyes off her.

Cecelia's hair was gathered in a low, messy bun. Yet, it somehow still held an elegance to it. Their auburn, ombre hues shining in what light from the sun there was. A short-sleeved, sheath dress clung to every curve of her. It's overall color was black, with the edges a dark grey.

It's asymmetrical skirt favored the right side, going just slightly past her knees. Black stockings covered her legs, and her feet wore grey, one-inch stilettos. It held an overall corporate feel to it, but with how she carried herself, she made it all the more powerful. Golden armlets wrapped around her wrists, and a flat golden choker clung to her neck.

Her eyes with the hues of autumn seemed to glow as they focused in on me. I was completely entranced. Each step she took moved her hips in a hypnotizing fashion, though it was subtle, she knew what she was doing.

"Uncle..." Alana nudged me, "Your mouth is open..."

"H-Huh?" Glancing down at Alana, she was looking up at me rather entertained, "S-Sorry..."

Dismissing it with a shake of her head, she returned her attention to Cecelia.

"Hello, my love," Cecelia's sensuous voice washed over me, and I was completely under her control, "Did you miss me?"

I could barely get out any words as she stood before me. A slight breeze wafting over the soft smell of lilac. Before I knew it, she had tilted my chin up, grabbed my lower back, and pulled me in for a kiss.

Closing my eyes, I savored every single moment of it. The feel of her body against mine, I was helpless against it. My hands moved on their own as they held her sides, pulling her closer to me. I could feel the warmth of her body through her clothes, turning me on almost instantly.

"...Oh my," Padma's exclaimed, though I barely registered it.

"Lewd!" Yuriko exclaimed, giggling happily.

It was unfortunate when it ended, as the sweetness of her lips, and taste of her tongue lingered on me, leaving me craving for more. Breathless, and puddy in her hands, she held me firmly, knowing my knees were weak.

"...So cute," She whispered, teasingly, "I never knew you could blush like that..."

"I-It's your fault..." I mumbled, looking away sheepishly; my cheeks were on fire, "Kissing me like that suddenly..."

Smiling, pleased with herself, she looked to the rest of them.

"I apologize for not introducing myself first," Cecelia said, addressing Padma and Rosa, "I am Cecelia, Alex's wife and employer of Sadia. I've come to pick them up and...take care of your little problem."

-----

I never tired of seeing Cecelia in action, though my stomach sure could do without. Her fluid motions danced to the beat of an unheard song. Each movement a graceful, elegant strike. We had arrived at the Yakuza headquarters to talk, as Cecelia did her own research last night, and the man we saved had woke with information this morning before Cecelia arrived.

They were not apt to talk and chose instead to draw weapons upon us. The first one to aim a sword at me lost their arm and their head. The others that drew guns found their bullets miss their marks, unable to react in time to Cecelia's movements.

Her eyes, focused and razor sharp, were beautiful in the glint of the lighting. The screams could be heard all throughout the building as we made our way further in. You may ask why I came with, and the answer is simple. I was hoping to talk it out.

"I at least always want to try..." Sighing to myself, I stepped over the bodies of the fallen Yakuza, making sure not to step in any of the blood. A difficult task to be sure. Yuriko skipped happily next to me, smiling the entire way. She was to stay by me while Cecelia carved the path ahead.

They laid in wait, but Yuriko was perceptive. Before they could even jump out, her needle found their mark every time. Cecelia knocking a man backwards into the double doors of the office we were after. Crashing open, the man fell, lifeless to the floor.

Behind the doors were a group of rather terrifying looking men, all cybered up and waiting. Cecelia stood before them all, unconcerned. A man sat behind a desk, around middle-age and well-built. His hands folded before him, staring over them.

"Why have you disrupted my place of business?" His deep, gravely voice called out.

"Well, you weren't accepting appointments," Cecelia smirked, "So, I made one."

"We just came to talk, but you didn't want to," I chimed in, taking in the room, "Your men raised their weapons first."

"...Kill them," The man waved his hand, not giving my words a second thought.

"Can he really be that nonchalant?" I sighed, leaning against the doorframe to stay out of the way. Yuriko moved low, Cecelia strode confidently in. Despite their superior numbers, and the cyberware they had, they were no match for the two sisters.

A cascade of blood, oil, and coolant colored the air in a vibrant display. Electricity crackled, screams echoed, and as they danced among them in a practiced rhythm, everything came to a crescendo before fading away into a lovely conclusion. The only thing spoiling it was me heaving my guts out.

Yuriko patted my back comfortingly, content in helping. Cecelia made her way towards the boss who was petrified as he stumbled back out of his chair. As I finished tossing up my guts, I was able to see in time as Cecelia brought her heel down on his family jewels. The "pop" I heard was audible, and as a man I could only shrink at the pain in sympathy, my own balls screaming in horror.

"Honestly...you should have taken the appointment," Cecelia, eyes staring at him as if at an insect, pierced her blade through his chest, and twisted. The life leaving his eyes.

"D-Don't you think the balls were a bit...much?" I asked, still squirming a bit from hearing it.

Cecelia looked over her shoulder at me, her eyes turning tender as she smiled sympathetically.

"Apologies, my love," With gliding steps, she made her way to me.

The lust in her eyes was palpable as her hand reached down, gripping my balls tenderly. Leaning in close to my ear.

"Don't worry...I won't harm these," She whispered seductively, squeezing my balls gently as she played with them, "They're too precious. I'll make sure to bust them later though, in a more...pleasurable way."

Smiling nervously, I knew I was in danger, but the kind I didn't mind. With what we came here to complete over, we left to regroup with Sadia and the kids.

-----

There's a reason the Ishikawa-Alden Family have remained in power for so long...if they could not defend themselves, they would have fallen long ago. That being said...I may have enjoyed writing this scene a bit too much. ^_^;;

I hope you enjoyed it just as much. :P

P.s. Next chapter is small, but is spicy/smut.

5