Chapter 65: Passionate Embrace (Spicy/Smut Chapter)
348 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 65:

Passionate Embrace

My family was growing, and the people around me were increasing in number. We cleaned up the Yakuza issue within a day of Cecelia arriving. She dedicated her agents to ensuring the power vacuum that would surely follow did as little damage as possible. The easiest way this was done: Elimination.

Any gang that didn't fall in line with the proposal was immediately disposed of. Padma was placed under protection, though allowed to remain in her home. She was a bit of a traditionalist and didn't quite want to move just yet. Respecting her wishes, we simply made sure she was safe.

With Rosa finally with her mother, we were able to relax and settle down a bit on the west coast. Taking up residence in a penthouse of downtown San Francisco. The pristine buildings and vibrant greenery complimented the beautiful blue of the bay, of which we had a stunning view of.

Rosa was stunned to find out where they would be staying, and Alana was as thrilled as ever. It was good to see her happy. More than that, we were all together again. It had felt strange being away from Cecelia, even for a night. I stayed close to her side, and after dealing with the Yakuza, she wasn't exactly pushing me away.

It was difficult finding time alone, but for Cecelia, nothing was impossible. With a penthouse such as this, there were many rooms that one could find themselves in. While Alana was distracted by Yuriko, Cecelia dragged me inside a small lounge of sorts.

Pushing me against the wall, she wasted no time in tearing my clothes off. Her hands ran along my body, sending shivers of anticipation throughout. Gripping her hips, I pulled her close, feeling her body against mine. I never tired of feeling her muscles, their tight yet supple nature every time she moved. Reacting to my touch, she pushed herself against me, pulling my head up into a passionate kiss.

"It's been too long..." She whispered, and it had.

Her eyes filled with obsession and lust, lost to the heat of the moment, I was hers.

With practiced motions, I had her dress unzipped and on the floor. Black and red lace lingerie shaped to her body, held by a garter belt. My hands ran along her smooth, subtly toned flesh, cupping her breasts as she pressed herself against me.

Before I could do anything, however, Cecelia had me at her whim. Her lips running down my chest and stomach, kissing the entire way to my cock, already erect. The smirk she held as she took it in her hand, her eyes gazing up at me seductively, was enough to make me lose my mind.

Stroking my cock, her other hand gripped my balls gently, rolling them playfully. Letting out gasps of pleasure, I moaned uncontrolled as she suddenly took my cock all the way inside of her warm mouth. Her tongue working itself on the underside of the shaft, her hands gripping my ass as she pulled me close to her.

No words were spoken as I held the back of my hand to my mouth, attempting to quiet the moans escaping my lips. Biting down slightly into my hand, I lost myself to Cecelia's mouth. Her fingers digging into me, urging me to release.

When I finally came in her mouth, I was panting heavily as my entire body shuddered in ecstasy. Looking down at her, she was smiling, taking my cock out of her mouth as she swallowed everything. Licking her lips, I couldn't take it anymore.

Grabbing her by the shoulders, I pinned her to the floor. Our eyes meeting, she held a hunger in them that was overwhelming. Feeling her body against me, her warmth reigniting the arousal in my cock as it grew hard once more. Opening her legs for me, she beckoned me to her.

Running my hands along her thighs, I kissed her neck. Her soft moans fueling me, giving me the energy to carry on. Moving my hand down between her legs, I could feel the heat and wetness as she whispered in my ear.

"Take me," Her words heavily seductive, I listened well as I plunged my hard cock inside of her.

Gasping in pleasure, she arched her back as I felt the warmth inside. It was enough to bring me to completion already, but I held on. There was no way I was going to finish again before her. With even, steady strokes I began to move my hips. Each thrust bringing out a euphoric moan from Cecelia.

Her fingers dug into my back, urging me faster. Lifting her legs, I wrapped my arms around them to give me some better leverage. My hands at her throat, squeezing just right. A smirk appeared across her lips as she lost herself to pleasure. Each thrust having my entire weight behind it.

She took all of me, holding me tightly as she tensed. Waves of pleasure ran through her as she bit her lip, trying to quiet herself as she came. Pressing my cock to the base, I made sure to release everything inside of her. Even if I didn't want to, she made it impossible for me to pull out.

By the end, we were both sweaty, heavily breathing messes. My cock throbbing inside of her as it soon pulled out, exhausted. Cecelia's fingers stroked the back of my head affectionately, satisfied. As we collected ourselves, we realized we had to make it to a shower without being seen. It was quite the thrilling endeavor, but somehow, we made it.

-----

Nothing like a little secret rendezvous to blow off some steam... ;)

Next chapters has a bit of smut/spice as well, but not a full-blown sex scene.

4