Chapter 66: Showing of Power (Super Spicy Chapter)
355 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 66:

Showing of Power

"So...you were out sick?" Cecelia spoke to Lewis, his head bowed before us.

"I-I was...yes," Lewis was sweating as he answered.

The lady from before by his side was equally as nervous. Apparently, Cecelia had heard from Yuriko about what happened upon our arrival, and she wasn't too pleased. I sat in her lap, for she would have me nowhere else. Her hand on my thigh moved along it, stroking me affectionately.

It was extremely hard to concentrate as she did this. The soft smell of flowers and the proximity to her was intoxicating. She knew this, as I saw it in her eye. Sitting behind the desk, we were slightly hidden from view as her hand found its way under my pants, gripping my cock.

"C-Cecelia..." I whispered, blushing immensely.

My gaze passing over to Lewis, and who I found out was Hannah. It was a mistake, as Hannah bowed, her cleavage showed slightly. My gaze did not go unnoticed by Cecelia who began to stroke my cock under the desk. Smirking, she teased me as she raised an eyebrow, motioning to Hannah.

They couldn't see us, their eyes aimed at the floor, but it was a situation I had never been in before. Cecelia was insatiable lately. I knew she grew horny every time she killed, but this was something she never did before.

"If you're uncomfortable," She whispered to me, "I can stop."

As if to emphasize her words, she stopped stroking me. The warmth of her hand was enticing, my cock throbbing for more. Glowering at her, I found it unfair, but I didn't want her to stop. Pressing my erection against her hand, I urged her to continue.

"P-Please..." Looking demurely at her, I moved my lips to her ear, whispering so only she could hear.

A light pink entered her cheeks as she resumed her motions. I did my best to control my moans, biting my lip. Cecelia returning to the task at hand.

"For your ignorance and oversight," Cecelia condemned them, "You will be punished. Though my husband is lenient, I am not. This happens far too often for it to just be let go."

"Please, Mrs. Williams, surely you can-" Hannah looked up, but her words caught in her throat as she saw my sorry state.

My head pressed against Cecelia's shoulder; I stifled several moans as I met eye-contact with Hannah. It was for a brief moment, enough to see her cheeks turn red, and her legs shift around slightly before I hid myself.

"Everything alright, Hannah?" Cecelia asked smugly, "See anything interesting?"

"I-I..." Hannah fumbled with her words, knowing what was happening, "I have nothing to say, Mrs. Williams. I o-only ask for your forgiveness a-and leniency."

She sounded like she was struggling with her words, and as I glanced over at her, I could see she really was. Her mouth was slightly open, and cheeks were red. It was the first time I saw her professional demeanor crack. I couldn't hold out any longer to Cecelia's hand as I felt my body tense, convulsing as I came right into her hand.

Breathing heavily, I slumped against Cecelia. Without a care in the world, and keeping eye-contact with Hannah, she brought her hand out, licking everything clean. In my daze, I could only watch, blushing intensely.

"Look at me, Hannah. Lewis, keep your eyes down," Cecelia ordered as Hannah tried to avert her eyes and Lewis attempted to look up, "Do you understand what I am telling you? Alex is my husband, and I do with him as I please, and he does as he pleases. The next time he is accosted or stopped in one of my buildings, heads will roll."

Hannah swallowed hard, nodding, unable to keep her eyes off of us. I was dying from embarrassment, as it was the first time I had ever done something so bold. I didn't know why Cecelia did such a thing, but it was exhilarating.

Cleaning her hand, she dismissed them. Informing them that their punishment will be announced shortly.

"I told you," She said, smirking sensuously, "You're mine. Sometimes, I like to show it. Do you mind?"

"Maybe...a little," Breathing heavily, I smiled slightly, "But, I didn't at the same time. I just don't understand why..."

"That woman...she's sleeping with Lewis," Cecelia answered simply, "Lewis is married. His wife isn't like me. She has no idea who her husband is with. Hannah is one to rise through the power of her body."

"W-What does that have to do with...that," I couldn't even say what Cecelia had just done, for I was too embarrassed.

"Heh, it was to tell her that you are mine," She stated simply, "I intercepted messages she sent to a few of her friends. After she met you, she thought you easy prey. I told you...only pure intentions. I gave her a bit of a show...if she backs off, I'll relent. If she doesn't..."

I lost myself in her eyes as they turned deadly, for that look was the most beautiful.

-----

Cecelia doesn't care who is around, as long as it's not children. She will show who Alex belongs to, no matter the circumstances. Even if it is at his embarrassment. She definitely makes it up to him later.

I don't know about you, but this was really spicy to write.

6