Chapter 76: A Gentle Touch
274 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 76:

A Gentle Touch

"Alex!" Sadia exclaimed, hurrying over to my side as she holstered her weapon.

Her hand was comforting on my back as she rubbed it, helping to keep my hair out of the vomit I spewed forth.

"I'm so sorry!" She apologized, concerned, "I had to act fast, I didn't-"

Holding up a hand, I silenced her as I attempted to collect myself. Breathing heavily, I stood up, leaning against the nearby wall.

"I-It's fine..." I said between breaths, trying to settle my stomach, "Th-Thank you..."

"I...You're welcome," She answered, though her face was still concerned.

"You did what you had to," I said, trying to reassure her.

"I know, but..." Looking at the mess in the lounge, her gaze passed to me, "I know of your weak stomach, and yet..."

"Ah...is that what she's upset about?" I couldn't help but laugh, even as Henry lay dead at our feet.

"Alex?" She asked, confused.

"Sorry, I just..." Shaking my head, I smiled amused, "I thought you were upset about killing him, not about my stomach."

A light blush of embarrassment colored her cheeks as she attempted to compose herself.

"N-No...Killing doesn't bother me," She stated, looking down at Henry, "My job is to keep you safe, no matter what. I told you. My life is yours. Taking another is of no consequence."

"Heh...right," I felt my stomach begin to churn again as the heavy scent of flesh and blood filled my nostrils.

Noticing the signs, Sadia immediate took me by the shoulders and escorted me away. There was a bathroom not too far from the lounge. Sitting me down, she began to clean what she could. Taking a warm towel, she started with my face, and though I protested she insisted.

I could hardly deny her as I saw the fierce determination on her face. I never liked confrontations, especially among those I cared about. With others? Well, I was getting a bit bolder. Cecelia and those around me had filled me with more confidence than I ever had before.

Sadia was careful, even tender as she began to wipe the bits of flesh still stuck to me. From my hair to my clothes. I closed my eyes so that I could not see the remains, but also to keep the blood from entering my eyes. "This is...oddly relaxing."

I found my heart beating quicker with each moment that passed. This time with Sadia was strangely intimate as she cleaned me diligently. Though I remained clothed, it felt rather sensual regardless. Grabbing my chin with one hand, she'd gently tilt my face in the direction she needed. Each movement made felt careful, and it reminded me of the time she first bandaged me. That gentleness and care she used then was amplified many times in this moment.

With my eyes closed, I could only listen, and the sound of the bathroom door sliding open alerted me to someone entering. Sadia's movements halted.

"Oh, don't stop on my account," The sensuous voice of Cecelia called out.

"Love?" I asked, turning my face towards her, "You're up?"

"Yes," She purred, her footsteps getting closer, "I heard there was a commotion. Henry, the Chef's assistant is dead."

"Y-Yeah-" I responded, but a finger fell to my lips.

"Don't speak," Cecelia ordered, removing her finger when she was satisfied, "Sadia...you missed a spot."

"Ah..." Sadia exclaimed quietly as I heard some shuffling, "U-Uhm, Mrs. Wil-"

"Cecelia, Sadia," My wife interrupted, "Mrs. Williams is too professional...at least at home."

"Y-Yes...Cecelia," Sadia seemed to be nervous, but I wasn't sure why.

It was a bit strange hearing Sadia be nervous. She always seemed like a strong, composed person to me, but then again, even Cecelia could lose composure sometimes, and she was the strongest woman I knew. Sadia soon resumed wiping me clean, their gentle motions more soothing than before. Somehow tender, yet with just the right about of firmness.

"That's it," Cecelia cooed, praising who I assumed was Sadia, "Just like that. Make sure you get every inch of my husband."

The way she spoke was incredibly seductive, awakening in me a state of arousal that was hard to hide.

"L-Love? What are you doing?" I inquired, shifting to adjust myself, "Th-This is a bit-"

"Shhh," Her finger once more silenced me, "Sadia, are you okay? Are you uncomfortable?"

"N-No," Sadia responded, though with a rather nervous voice, "I'm alright..."

Their voices seemed to be coming from the same area, but I didn't know why. The warm towel gentle moved through my hair. I could feel hands through the material, but something felt odd about it. As if there were more fingers than there should be, but it could just be the flesh stuck in my hair.

They moved over my shoulders and arms, each pass of the towel sent shivers through my body. "Why the hell am I getting turned on by this?" I couldn't fathom what was going on, or why I felt like I did, but this entire thing was soothing. Minus the chunks of flesh, of course.

"Henry is your handiwork, yes?" Cecelia asked, "You killed him?"

"Without hesitation," Sadia answered, a bit breathy.

"Thank you," My wife seemed to breath the word softly, "I think you've got everything, right?"

"Y-Yeah...Seems like it," Sadia responded, the towel being removed, "He just needs to wash up properly now..."

I felt a bit sad as the cleaning came to an end. "It was rather nice..." Opening my eyes, I was finally able to see for the first time since I was sat down. Sadia was standing, ringing out the towel in the sink. Through the mirror we locked eyes for a brief moment before she looked away, seemingly bashful. She looked rather flush. Not far away, Cecelia leaned against the wall, a self-satisfied smile upon her face.

"You looked pleased with yourself," I stated, raising an eyebrow.

"Just thinking of you, your safety..." She answered, pushing off from the wall and walking towards me; Cupping my chin in her hand, she held me firmly, "And of your happiness."

The touch of her hand felt familiar, and while her touch always felt familiar. This was different, for it reminded me of just a moment ago. When Sadia was cleaning me of the gore. Locking eyes with Cecelia, I knew then why it felt familiar as it clicked.

"Love..." I warned softly, just for her to hear, "Are you interfering?"

"Maybe just a little," She whispered back, raising her eyebrow coyly, "Do you not want me to?"

"...Behave," I admonished playfully, cupping her cheek, "Though, I wouldn't say it was unpleasant."

She was quite pleased with herself upon hearing those words.

-----

As you all know, Cecelia only wants Alex to be happy, and the things she does...use your imagination for what happened when Alex's eyes were closed. ;)

3