Chapter 82: Hearts Desire (Fluffy Smut/Spice Chapter)
300 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 82:

Hearts Desire

With Yuriko's hand on my cheek, and fire crackling in the background, I found myself warmed throughout my entire body. There was a clarity in her eyes unlike any other. A love and tenderness that drew me in.

"Y-Yuriko..." Her name soft upon my lips.

"I love you," Yuriko whispered, no hesitation and with such strength behind it I found myself blushing.

"Wh-What brought that on?" I asked, flustered, "I-I love you too..."

"Alex," She said, insistently, "I love you."

"I-I love you too?" I was confused by what was happening.

Her smile grew amused as she rolled her eyes. "D-Did I do something wrong?"

"No," As if reading my mind like Cecelia, she answered my unspoken question, "You're just dense, sometimes. My sister was right...sometimes, you have to take matters into your own hands."

"What do you-" Before I could finish the sentence, Yuriko's hand gently placed itself on my chest, pushing me backwards.

Falling onto the couch I had been lounging on, I found Yuriko hovering over me. Her cat pendant hanging down, drawing my attention to it, and in turn drew my attention to her body. The blanket had opened, revealing what was underneath.

The shirt she wore, oversized, hung down to reveal her cleavage. The light of the fire flickering across her fair skin, of which I now realized held warm, golden undertones. "Sh-She's so close to me..." As my eyes returned to hers, she had a knowing look. She knew where my eyes went, and I could only blush in response.

"Y-Yuriko, I-" I attempted to apologize.

"Scarlett," She said softly, interrupting me.

"W-What?" I was surprised and shocked, as I had not heard her ever call herself that since her introduction to me, "Yuriko, what are you-"

"Scarlett," She said, more forceful this time, "Scarlett Yuriko Ishikawa-Alden."

"Y-Yeah?" I gave her a quizzical look.

"Ah, you're so cute," Her hand found my cheek, caressing it gently, "Honestly, Alex..."

Smiling awkwardly and apologetically, she simply shook her head.

"It's alright," She said softly, "You are important to me. I love you. I love you. All of me."

"What do you...Oh!" Recognition finally dawned on me as she nodded.

She emphasized the I. Yuriko was just a part of her. She was telling me that all of her loved me, not just the side that was Yuriko. The true her love me.

"Yes, there you go," She whispered, "My father...He called me Scarlett. His good girl. I'd sit on his lap as he tortured my sister. Forcing her to train until she bled..."

"Yuriko, I-" Her thumb covered my lips.

"Scarlett," She insisted, smiling mischievously, "Now, just listen."

Nodding my understanding, she removed her thumb from my lips, though part of me wish she hadn't. It felt nice.

"He'd force me to train as well," She said quietly, her eyes never leaving me, "Yet, he doted on me more than Cecelia. He'd feed me fruit while I sat on his lap, telling me what a good girl I was. Bouncing me on his knee, his hand on my waist...I was his Scarlett. His precious little girl..."

There was a pain in her eyes. I found myself simply reacting, my hand going up to her face. Flinching as I touched her, I pulled my hand back slightly, waiting. As she pressed her face firmly against my hand, I held her. Feeling her skin, as smooth as it was, I felt her trembling slightly. Her eyes closed for a moment before they opened again, a small smile curling her lips.

"I became Yuriko, I am Yuriko," She stated simply, "I knew what he wanted to do with me, but my sister put an end to that before it did. Yet...I still feel his hands on me. I still hear his words in my ears. I am still his Scarlett...I don't want to be his Scarlett."

I felt the heat rise in the room as she stared into my eyes. The sound of my heart beating loudly in my ears. Her amber eyes seemed to be pleading as they flared with passion, with love.

"Please...Alex," Her words but a whisper, "I want to be your Scarlett. Call me. Say my name."

"She...really wants this," Smiling lovingly up at her, I nodded, "Alright...Scarlett."

Tears began to form in her eyes as she smiled in relief.

"Say it again..." She said, pulling me up to her, we switched positions as I pushed her onto her back, the blanket completely falling off of her and onto the floor, "Make me your Scarlett."

Her arms held out to me, pleading for me to come to her. Asking for me, and I obliged.

"Scarlett..." I whispered, kissing her deeply as her arms wrapped around me.

My hands ran along her body, urged by her pressing against me. She played to my tune and I to hers. She moaned my name as I kissed along her neck, making my way down to her stomach. My hands slipping under her shirt, slowly removing it to reveal the adorable, yet sexy underwear she wore. White and lace, with a bit of pink.

With practiced motion, I found and unclipped it. Removing her bra as it fell to the floor. With her breasts exposed, she smiled, blushing as she held her arms across her chest.

"D-Do you like them?" She asked, looking away nervously.

Straddling her from above, I removed my shirt, tossing it with the bra.

"Like?" I asked, my hands slowly removing her arms as I pinned her against the couch, "I love them, Scarlett."

Her smile was warmer than the fire, our lips meeting passionately. Our bare chests pressed against each other; I felt the heat of her body. The softness of her breasts pressed against me was intoxicating. I was always one to enjoy physical contact, and feeling another person...their softness, the muscle, the skin. It was enough to overwhelm my senses in the best way possible.

It made my autistic brain happy, but more than that it aroused me. This closeness with another person, it was the ultimate bond one could form. It was the ultimate form of trust, and Yuriko...no, Scarlett, was placing that trust in me.

Her moans as my lips found my way down her neck to her breasts rose in the room. My hands slowly trailing down her arms, lightly caressing her skin. Making their way to her sides as I held her to me. My mouth enveloping one of her breasts, the gasp of pleasure escaping her lips only urged me on.

"B-Be gentle..." She whispered breathily.

Listening, I eased up, teasing her nipple with my tongue. Biting back on the base of her thumb, she stifled a moan. I began to move further down, my hands replacing my mouth over her breasts. Kissing down to her pelvis, every touch she began to breath heavier.

"A-Alex..." She called, looking down at me, "P-Please..."

Meeting her gaze, I smiled tenderly, my fingers trailing along her sides to her hips. My fingers found the hem of her underwear, and as she nodded, I pulled them down. Lifting her legs to remove them, they fell to the floor as I looked over her. She held her arms to her once more, her legs rubbing against one another. She looked so demure in this moment, so pure.

"Scarlett..." I whispered, much to her blushing embarrassment, "You're absolutely gorgeous."

Smiling to herself, she shifted happily. Caressing her calve, I made my way up to her thigh, opening her legs as I placed my face between them. The warmth and sweetness hit me, glistening in the light of the fire, I could tell she was turned on.

She was anxious, looking down nervously. Bringing my mouth closer, my tongue found her warmth, and immediately felt a shiver run through her. Working my tongue, I tasted her and savored the feeling of her against me. Suckling her clit, the throes of pleasure took her as she gasped. Her hands grasping my head as she pushed me further against her.

"A-Alex!" She gasped, moaning, "M-More!"

Smiling to myself, I did just that. With my thumb, I began to rub along her opening. The slit and lips of her vagina wet from arousal. My mouth continued suckling her clit, licking it with heated devotion. Slowly, I introduced a finger inside of her.

Gasping in surprise, she pressed down against me, and before I knew it she was tensing up. Her back arched as she gasped, fingers holding my hair tightly as she came. Falling back onto the couch, she breathed heavily. Taking my finger out, I slowly lifted myself, breathing heavily from the exertion. Licking my lips and wiping my mouth clean, I smiled down at her.

"Did you enjoy that...Scarlett?" I asked, her arm over her eyes, she smiled shyly as she nodded.

Peaking from under her arm, her eyes went straight to my crotch. I was hard and could feel the precum soaking into my underwear.

"Alex...Stand up," She ordered, and I obeyed.

Staring at me, she took me in. Her fingers timidly reaching for my pants. After a moment hesitation, she pulled them down, revealing my full erection. Her eyes taking it as a lustful smile curled her lips. Laying back against the couch, she beckoned for me.

Knowing what I had to do, what she wanted to do, I caught my breath as I leaned over her. With careful, tender motions I moved between her legs. Her arms wrapped around my neck as she stared into my eyes.

"Do it..." So said softly, nodding as the tip of my dick rested against the wet warmth of her pussy, "Take me..."

"I love you, Scarlett," My words punctuated with a thrust of my hips, and my lips finding hers.

She groaned against my lips, digging her fingers into my back. She was tight, but with how aroused she was I was able to enter smoothly. Holding there for a moment, allowing her to get adjusted. Nodding to me, she wrapped her legs around me.

Slowly, I began to move. Our bodies entangled as one. Sweat covered our bodies as our moans coalesced into the air together. She felt amazing. Her body against mine felt right. My arms hooking under hers as I pulled her into me. Her legs tightening around me, urging me inside of her.

"S-Scarlett..." I moaned her name, kissing her neck as she moaned my name back. The heat of the night rose exponentially. Our hands dug into one another's flesh, loving and passionate.

It wasn't rough, it wasn't animalistic. It was loving, tender, raw unadulterated emotion.

"A-Alex, I-I'm going..." She gasped, breathing heavily.

"Me too...Scarlett," My breathing grew heavy, her hold became tight.

Our bodies melded together as we both tensed, cumming at the same time. Left breathless, sweaty, and in each other's arms, we stayed there for a moment. Catching my breath, I removed my dick from her, pulling out as it hung there, satisfied and exhausted.

Pulling the blanket from the floor, I took Scarlett in my arms, holding her to me as she hugged my side tightly.

"Thank you...Alex," She whispered, resting her head against my chest, "I am your Scarlett...Your Yuriko."

"Which do you wish to be called?" I asked, my fingers caressing the back of her head.

"...Yours," She teased, giggling, "But...I don't mind. I want you to make me forget. Overwrite those memories with our own...I want to be your Scarlett."

"Then...Scarlett, I'll make you mine," I whispered, causing her to press against me, a grateful smile curling her lips, "I love you, truly. Ever since you and your sister came into my life...I never thought it would be like this."

"...I'm glad it did," Scarlett said, her hand running lightly over my stomach, "I love you too...I'm glad my sister doesn't mind sharing you. Otherwise...I might have to fight her."

Her smile changed to one I knew well. One of obsession. "Three Yanderes...Two of which are my lovers. Thank you, for being in my life."

"I'm glad you don't have to," I told her, holding her to me, we remained like that for most of the night.

-----

From here on, Yuriko will be referred to as Scarlett by Alex as well as Yuriko. This is a point in her development, and while this scene and how things work out may not be realistic...it's a story, and their bond has now grown even more. I hope you've enjoyed this development. I may still refer to her as Yuriko, as I'm just used to writing it ^_^'' And if you do as well, that's totally fine! She is both.

6