Chapter 101: Evening Alone (Smut/Spice Inside)
219 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 101:

Evening Alone

With everything going so well, it was bound to happen that I would find myself alone with Sadia. There was a nervous tension in the air as we were left together for the night. With Cecelia and Scarlett having to work on things with their mother; Alana and Rosa were spending their own time together, and so that just left me and Sadia.

I wasn't quite sure what to expect as we sat together in her room. Built in one of the towers nearby the room I shared with Cecelia and Scarlett, it was much like a loft apartment with two different levels. A beautiful room that mixed modern and ancient design. Stonework walls with black marble flooring. Warm, crimson rugs decorated the floor as several Majesty Palm plants sat at various key locations.

There was a small kitchen, with a personal fridge and a place to even sit and eat. A u-shaped couch sat off a bit in the room before a fireplace, above which was a large screen. The fire currently crackled as they were mere embers by now. A soft, warm light permeated the room as we currently watched a show, sitting a couple feet apart.

Off to the side was a curved staircase which led to the place Sadia actually slept. I had been given a tour and saw that her bed was well-kept. A large, sleek bed with two night tables, one on either side. A pristine door led into the bathroom where there was a bath and a shower. It was all extremely clean, whether from her or the other servants who constantly worked to preserve the beauty of the estate.

A circular coffee table sat before us, our drinks currently sitting upon. "This is...more awkward than it should be." Glancing over at Sadia, she wore a more relaxed outfit. Loose pajama pants, a regular t-shirt, and a dark red shawl sweater. Her hair was currently in a loose side braid. I couldn't help but stare, because from the side was absolutely gorgeous.

In the light of the fading fire, and the dim lighting of the room, her skin seemed to glow. A warm golden color that just seemed to draw me in. Sharp features, yet somehow smoothed out by the shadows cast among them. It gave her such a soft appearance.

The way her collarbone just barely peaked from above the fabric of her shirt, the slenderness of her neck. It was all too much, yet I couldn't help it. "I really never looked at her this closely..." I found myself unable to not stare at any of them. Cecelia was obvious why. Scarlett...she simply soothed my heart and was incredibly cute and beautiful. Sadia was...alluring, but in a way that was strong. Like Cecelia, there was a sense of safety there.

"Alex...?" Sadia's voice called out to me, and that's when I realized her eyes were looking directly at me, "Everything alright? You've been staring a while."

"A-Ah...sorry," I sheepishly looked away as I felt embarrassed, "I just...couldn't help it."

"Is that so..." She pondered, "Is this uncomfortable for you?"

"N-No!" I shook my head, but could only look away, "I just...is this alright with you?"

"We've kissed before, Alex," She teased, "Is watching a show together in my room too much for you?"

I couldn't answer that, because there was something different about this atmosphere. I felt it in the air, and I knew what the others intended, but I wasn't sure it was okay. "...Alone, at night? In a dim room that's extremely cozy..." It was hard to to imagine what this could entail, but I always did read into things too much.

"Ah...You're unsure," She whispered as I felt her move closer to me, "Alex...Look at me."

Slowly, I met her gaze, those emerald eyes shining like the gems they reminded me of. I felt a heat in my cheeks as I swallowed hard. Her hand upon my cheek as she smiled softly.

"There...Relax," She said, taking a breath herself, "Truth be told...I'm nervous. I want you to enjoy yourself. So...how about we cuddle?"

"Yeah, I'd like that..." I smiled back, adjusting myself as I nestled into her.

As her arm wrapped around me, it pulled me close. I felt snug and comfortable. There was a hint of rose, but something more...natural that hit my nose. A soft soap. It was nice.

She was focused on the show, her hand held to my shoulder. "This is...nice." Unsure what to do with my own hands, I found myself placing one on her thigh. She was surprised, moving slightly, but before I could try and remove it, she stopped me.

"Don't," She warned, looking over at me, "If that's comfortable for you, then do so...I don't mind."

"Are you...sure?" I asked, my hand returning to her leg, "It feels so...soft, yet the muscle...oh the muscle...'

Finding myself blushing, I focused on the feel of her leg beneath the material of her pajamas. I took in the scent of her body, and the noise of the fire. It was a way to ground myself. They say that there are several things you can do to ground yourself.

Touch, sound, smell, taste. All of these things along with sight can help you ground yourself in reality and to calm your mind. It may seem counterintuitive to use the very thing which caused me to blush, but it helped. In fact, she moved herself closer, and made it easier for my hand to rest upon her.

As we sat there for a while, we began to get more comfortable. Relaxed. Her head eventually resting upon my shoulder as we watched tv. There was a lot of documentaries I enjoyed, and she seemed to love history as well. Something we had in common. "This is...really nice."

-----

(Smut/Spice Part Below)

As the night wore on, we got closer. My hand upon her thigh growing anxious. I could never sit still, and I enjoyed having something to play with in my hands. Something to fidget with, and so I began to caress her. Feeling the material, and the thigh beneath it. It was reassuring knowing she was there, that she was real, but something more began to happen.

"Alex..." She whispered breathily, "Are you...still awake?"

"Y-Yeah..." I blushed, feeling her body against mine.

"This is our night alone..." She said, to which I agreed, "So...what do you want to do?"

There was a heaviness to her voice. I felt her press closer against me. Looking to her, I met her eyes. A sultry, passionate look in them. I could only meet it as I felt the same. Being this close to her for so long, feeling her body against mine...it was stimulating.

Communicating with our eyes, she smiled as she pulled me in for a kiss. Soft, sweet, and passionate. She pawed at me, throwing a leg over me. Straddling me now, she held my face in her hands, kissing me till I could no longer think. Breathless, she pulled away as my hands rested on her hips.

"You're just...so cute," She mumbled, looking me deeply in the eyes.

"And you're beautiful," I responded, dazed and in wonder of the woman before me, "I'm glad...you came into my life. All of you."

She smiled sweetly, her hands holding my head even firmer than before.

"I am as well," She said, a devious smirk appearing on her lips, "But...for tonight. Think only of me."

"...How could I not?" I teased, gripping her hips, "When you're like this?"

Lost in the heat of the moment, she kissed me once more. Our bodies pressed against each other; I could feel her breasts as my arousal poked at her through my pants. Raising an eyebrow, she began to take off her shirt. Pulling it off to reveal the sculpted, beautiful body beneath.

My hands, unable to resist found themselves on her smooth skin. Following every single groove as I marveled at her. "Incredible..." Noticing her blush, I smiled triumphantly. It was always nice to have some kind of upper hand. Of course, those tables were quickly turned.

Pushing me back against the couch, she removed her pajama pants, kicking them to the side. Standing before me, illuminated by the fire, her figure was captivating. The way her underwear clung to her just right, every single curve a monument to her hard work and beauty. Beginning to tease me as she sensually moved in a sort of swaying dance. Her hands reaching up behind her back as I heard the unhooking of her bra.

Slowly, she let it fall away, my breath catching in my throat as I took in her breasts. A smirk on her face, she lowered herself back on my lap. Immediately, my hands were on her. Her light moans as I grasped her breasts softly in my hands the only sound I cared about. She urged me on, shifting against me in pleasure.

Her hands trailed along my body, reaching for my own pants as they came undone. A gasp escaped my lips as her hand grasped my cock. The warmth and firmness in which she held it focused my attention. I could feel the warmth between her legs as she moved into position.

"Are you ready?" She whispered in a sultry voice.

"As long as you are," I replied, my hands holding her sides tenderly.

She nodded her confirmation as she pulled aside her underwear. The feeling of my tip against her was enough to send my tilting backwards in anticipation. Then, the feeling of entering. The warm, firm grip sending a shiver of pleasure through my body, escaping in a moan.

Her hands met my face as her fingers ran over it, lightly running over my lips. Gripping my chin, she kissed me passionately as she began to move. Her movements were measured, grinding and rough. Passionate.

Biting her lip, her back arched as I held her to me. Feeling her skin under my fingers, I ran them across her body as she shivered in pleasure. Her nipples hard as I took them between my thumb and forefinger. Letting out gasps of pleasure, she began to move harder, faster.

Before she could finish, as I felt it coming, I decided to turn the tables a bit. In a surprising burst of strength, fueled by the passion of the night, I swung her to my left as I held her. Gasping in surprise, she smiled as I was now above her.

Running my hand along her thigh, I kissed her calve as I began thrusting purposefully. Wrapping my arm around her leg, I leaned forward. Her arms enveloping me as she held me close.

"Fuck me..." She whispered into my ear seductively, and I was more than inclined to oblige.

Picking up the speed ever so slightly, I moved my hips to the sounds her her moans. Fingers digging into my back as I felt her begin to climax. I was not far behind as one final thrust lent me to finishing inside of her. Panting, I collapsed onto her chest, her breathing in my ear.

"Th-That was...Wow," She purred, "I'm glad...we had this night together."

"And many more to come, I hope..." I responded, attempting to catch my breath.

"Oh, there will..." She teased.

Thought we were a sweaty mess; we had finally consummated our relationship. It was hard not to, as we were practically forced together by the everyone else. It was made sure that our evening together would be uninterrupted. "Honestly...I'm at their mercy." I could only chuckle to myself, because honestly...that wasn't so bad.

-----

Now, they've all had their first sex scenes with Alex. Well, except Cecelia's which was before the story started. Personally, my favorite is Scarlett's. Cecelia's first was never written, as they had sex many times before I wrote that shower scene.

1