Chapter 104: The Joys of Life (Some Spice/Smut)
205 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 104:

The Joys of Life

Horses. I've seen them, but never rode one. Today would be that day. All of us were gathered together before a barn on the estate. Saddles were ready and everyone gathered together, including mother and her attendants.

"Ah, Alex," Cecelia smiled as she finished adjusting the saddle, "You're here."

Her smile brought my heart to near stopping as she took me in her arms, holding me close as she kissed me deeply. She wore riding pants and coat that fit her perfectly. The curves of her body accentuated. "Damn..."

"Yeah, I'm here," I smiled, looking around at everyone, "So is everyone else."

"Indeed they are," She mused, holding me by the waist as she introduced me to her horse, "This is...Well..."

Glancing over at me, there was a slight blush to her cheeks, and something in me seemed to click. A smile spread across my face as I became rather amused.

"Really?" I teased, watching as her blush deepened, "Even the horse?"

"T-To be fair..." She defended, attempting to collect herself, "She's Alexandra..."

"Right, right..." Smiling lovingly, I reached up and kissed her on the cheek, "So adorable...it's nice seeing this side of you too."

Smiling shyly, yet happily I took in Alexandra. A beautiful horse with a beige coat and dark mane. She was a strong animal as Cecelia helped me to pet her. The strength of her neck, and the thrumming of life underneath my hand was invigorating. To be honest, I was quite nervous.

"It'll be alright, my dear," Cecelia seemed to read me as always, "I'll help you..."

With her hands on my waist, a blush entered my cheeks as she lifted me effortlessly into the saddle. Just as easily, she made her way up behind me. I could feel her against my back as I felt myself blush even more, and even grow slightly aroused. Something I couldn't quite hide from Cecelia's sharp eyes.

"Oh my..." She teased, whispering in my ear, "So naughty..."

"Th-That's because you...hrmph," I sulked, much to her delight as her beautiful laughter entered my ear.

"Sorry, darling," Her arm wrapping around my waist she pulled me closer, "You'll have to bear with it a little while longer, unless..."

Her hand began to trail down my waist, reaching into my pants. I gasped as she wrapped her hand around my manhood.

"C-Cecelia..." I pleaded, but my body betrayed me.

"Don't worry, they can't see," She whispered as she began to tease me.

Sure enough, everyone was too busy getting ready themselves as Cecelia had me leaned forward slightly, at her mercy. Her lips brushed my neck.

"Shall we ride like this?" She mused, turning her horse on a dime, "We're going on ahead!"

With that announcement, she kicked the horse into a gallop as it began to move. Each time the horse ran, her hand ran along my cock. She was doing this on purpose, her body pressed against mine.

"U-Unfair," I breathed as I leaned back against her, making myself even more available.

She watched the way with keen eyes as she kissed me. She was too damn good at this. Soon, we were far from the others, near the edge of a woods as the horse came to a galloping stop. There, she had her fun with me. Taking me from the horse, my back against the tree as her mouth did its work. My fingers gripped the bark, my moans lifted into the air, and soon I was left a panting mess as I attempted to adjust myself before the others caught up.

-----

Embarrassed after Cecelia's display, I couldn't help but blush. She seemed rather pleased with herself, getting even more bold as the days went on. "She's so insatiable..." I didn't mind, but at times it was inconvenient.

Now, we found ourselves in a grass opening with a stream that rolled peacefully by. The horses grazing nearby. Scarlett and Sadia gave me knowing gazes, causing my blush to deepen further. Alana and Rosa ate happily together the food that was brought along. We were having a picnic together. The entire family.

The only thing that was missing was Julius. It felt like it had been forever since I last saw him, but with his college classes it was difficult for him to get time away. Even if he was the son of the Ishikawa-Alden Family.

Scarlett laid her head on my lap, being fed some grapes by me. She happily took them, enjoying every moment as she swayed her head. Sadia and Cecelia offered me various different finger foods. Mother was served by her attendants, even as she attempted to get them to sit and relax themselves. Begrudgingly, they listened.

This was the purpose of today. A calm, family get together. There were times we spent like this. Just passing the day away together. As I took a bite of cake that Sadia fed me, I pondered life as I often did. The calm spring breeze finally beginning to roll across the land. As we ate, it felt so very peaceful.

Even as Alana and Rosa pulled me away from the others to go play in the nearby stream. Water splashed, laughter was heard, and all felt right in the world.

"Looks like you're having fun," Cecelia mused as she made her way down the slope to the stream, "Mind if we join?"

With her were Sadia and Scarlett, as Scarlett quickly ran into the stream.

"Alex~" She exclaimed as she lunged at me, causing us both to go falling into the water.

Her laughter as she leaned over me was pure joy. It soothed all the sorrows in the world, but Cecelia had other plans.

"Scarlett..." An ominous tone to her voice, "You could have hurt him..."

"Nuhuh!" She shook her head, glaring at her sister, "You should...Cool down."

With that she splashed her sister with water, and in short order I followed suit.

"Come on dear, relax," I laughed, splashing water her way.

"Oh...really now?" That look in her eye as she rolled up her sleeves, "So be it..."

It was in that way that the water war began. Sides were chosen, sides were broken, in the end Cecelia stood victorious over us all. Gasping from exertion, I laid on the grassy slope, watching as she held her arm up in victory. It was the first time in so long we had something even related to a normal gathering. Exchanging a knowing look with Cecelia, we both smiled lovingly to each other.

-----

A nice fluffy chapter with a bit of spice, but overall a good vibe.

1