Chapter 106: Ellis Academy
176 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 106:

Ellis Academy

Julius, my brother-in-law and all around tsundere. He left to return after his winter break was over. It was only for a short time, but I felt like we bonded a bit. While he looks cold and aloof, he was warmer than the summer sun. A real softy.

"I hope he's doing alright..." It was this curiosity that led me to visiting. When I mentioned Julius, Scarlett immediately perked up. With excitement in her voice, she exclaimed that we should visit him. Cecelia was busy with work, and Sadia stayed to watch over and protect the girls, so it was just the two of us.

The ride over was extremely pleasant. Ellis Academy was situated in an exclusive wooded area within London. A private institution where the elite and academically inclined found themselves. A place of learning for many, and it had several institutions for all ages.

A wall surrounded the main campus, but as we flew over we landed in one of its hover zones. A designated landing area for hovercars. Having to pass through another building to be scanned in before we could get into the main campus. Scarlett clung to my arm as we made our way inside.

"Name..." A very bored receptionist asked as they looked at the screen before them.

"Alex," I replied immediately.

"Scarlett!" Scarlett exclaimed happily, causing many to look our way.

"...Last name," The receptionist rolled their eyes, sighing.

"Ah...sorry," I laughed nervously, "Been a while...Uhm Willia-"

"Ishikawa-Alden~" Scarlett purred, interrupting me, "Silly, Alex."

"Right," Shaking my head to clear it, I wondered why I immediately used my old name, "I guess I'm still not used to using my new last name."

"It's okay~" Scarlett reassured.

"Anyways, yeah," Turning towards the receptionist, I gave an apologetic smile, "Alex Ishikawa-Alden, but...Alex is fine."

There was no response as I saw the receptionist staring at me, doubtful. "Ah...I guess that would make sense. I almost forgot people were like this..." Looking around, there were several others with doubt on their faces, while others were in awe.

"You...Ishikawa-Alden?" The receptionist asked as if trying to confirm.

"U-Uhm, yeah," I nodded, furrowing my brow, "I don't know why you have to say it like that thought..."

Scarlett seemed to tighten her hold on me, and looking over I saw that her eyes were honed in. "Relax...Scarlett..." I tried to send the vibe her way as I wrapped an arm around her. Smiling up at me, she seemed to loosen up a bit.

"I just...Right, one second," They began to make motions on the holo-keyboard.

"Scarlett," I whispered, leaning down to her, "Julius does go by his last name here, doesn't he?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah! Juli goes by our name," She smiled, which was reassuring, "Why?"

"Ah, well...I just thought that..." I was embarrassed to say now that I thought about it, "I thought for a moment that they may be confused, as no one by that name goes here, but...that's not it."

"Nuhuh," She said softly, her eyes scanning the room, "Don't worry...Scarlett will protect you."

"Ha...Thanks, love," Kissing her softly upon the forehead, she giggled.

"Mr...Ishikawa-Alden," The receptionist called suspiciously.

"Alex is fine, or Mr. Alden," I replied, giving them the best smile I could, "But...what's up?"

"Right...Mr. Alden then," Clicking their tongue, they looked me up and down, "What brings you here today? This is quite a momentous occasion...Someone of the great Ishikawa-Alden family visiting our grounds..."

"Laying it on thick, aren't they?" Sighing, I attempted to compose myself.

"I'm here to visit family," I informed them, "Julius, he's my brother-in-law. It's a surprise, so I'd rather he didn't know."

"Right...I'm sure you wouldn't," The receptionist smiled, but it was a fake one, "Very well...I'll have to ask for some ID."

"Alright..." Stepping forward, I rummaged in my pocket for my physical ID when the receptionist held up their hand.

"Uhm, sir..." Their condescending tone was unneeded as they spoke, "Your scan, please."

"Ah, well, about that..." Looking back towards Scarlett, her eyes honed in on the receptionist, "Well..."

"Surely, that's not a problem for someone like you...Mr. Alden," She began to laugh as several others joined in, and that's when I couldn't save her anymore.

Scarlett's hand lashed out, reaching into her mouth. Her finger strength was something I was well aware of, for how often she gave amazing massages. The receptionist tongue now clenched between Scarlett's fingers like a vice.

"Say another word~" Scarlett purred murderously, "You don't even deserve to breath the same air."

"It's fine, Scarlett," I told her, though was a bit irritated myself, "I'm used to people not believing..."

"That doesn't change the fact she was disrespectful," Scarlett smiled, pulling the receptionist forward by her tongue, "Say you're sorry...and we'll be on our way. One should apologize when they're rude."

"Damn...this new side of Scarlett is...hot." Blushing lightly as I saw the murderous intent behind her eyes while holding that serene smile...it was enough to get my heart racing. Taking a few breaths to calm myself, I looked around at the terrified onlookers.

"I'll give you your scan..." I told her, annoyed, "Honestly, I try being nice, but sometimes..."

Shaking my head, I placed a finger along the frame of my glasses. My information popping up in front of me.

"Before I send this...are you ready to accept the consequences?" I stared her down as she struggled against Scarlett's grip.

"Phyuck ewugh," She growled, furrowing her brow.

Translation: Fuck You.

Scarlett, without missing a beat pulled the girl down onto the desk and in one fluid motion stabbed her needle through her tongue. The painful scream followed by the spray of blood churned my stomach as I tilted my head away to avoid the splash zone. Some rushed to help her, while others backed away quickly.

"Oof..." Shaking my head, I simply sent the information to their screens.

As it appeared, the other receptionists who had looked on in horror or were being held at by another needled waved menacingly in their direction as Scarlett smiled serenely, looked towards it. Their eyes going from horror to completely pale. Immediately, they backed off from the girl, unwilling to help her anymore.

The girl's eyes pleaded, looking over towards who she thought were her friends, or at least coworkers. As she did, they floated the screen towards her. Her struggling stopped as she simply stared.

---

Name: Alexander John Williams Ishikawa-Alden

Age: CLASSIFIED

Family: CLASSIFIED

Bioscan: CLASSIFIED

ALERT: Ishikawa-Alden security has been notified of this scan.

If you do not delete within the next 10 seconds, you will be in violation of Article 5 of the

newly instated corporate law LOCKDOWN: Any members of the Ishikawa-Alden Corp

is subject to privacy and protection due to them. Release of your information is prohibited

except in the cases of emergency, or to the proper authorities with access to your accounts.

These are all your superiors. If you are not an Ishikawa-Alden employee, you have committed.

a crime against us. You will be prosecuted.

[DELETE][SAVE] 5...4...3...2....

---

I had never seen someone move so fast to delete something before. They all stared wide-eyed at me as I sighed, shrugging.

"I tried to talk..." To told them, "I do apologize. Please, any damages or surgeries needed will be paid for. Scarlett...let her go."

Smiling happily, she removed her needle in another spray of blood as the girl fell backwards. As her friends tried to catch her, she simply glared at them.

"Yuth patyh fer thisth," She ranted, "Justh becath you are Isthiskawa-Althen...you canth duthis."

Translation: You'll pay for this. Just because you're Ishikawa-Alden...You can't do this.

"...You know," I sighed, looking back at her, "I often feel sorry for those who come across Scarlett or my other wife the wrong way...but you're a grown ass woman acting like a child. You shouldn't judge people by how they look."

"Go to hell," She replied as she got back some of her eloquence back.

I was about to leave when I stopped once more, looking back I simply glared at her.

"Be lucky she didn't take your tongue..." I could feel the guilt of being mean to her hit my heart, but I steeled it as Yuriko hugged my arm.

-----

Cause you know...it's good to insult Alex in front of Scarlett...Or any of the girls. Sure, they don't know that, but...eeeehhh. Alex is getting fed up with the shit as well.

0