Chapter 14.5: Master and Knight (NSFW)
556 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arc 2: Chimera

Chapter 14.5: Master and Knight

 

(This extra chapter occurred behind-the-scenes in Chapter 14.)

The early morning light placed a lustrous shine on Haruki's fair skin, making it glimmer in the eyes of Monad. Traces from their lovemaking of the previous night still remained on the Sovereign's neck and chest area, but the Hero was still not satisfied. He is Haruki's Consort, but he knew that it wouldn't be long before the Lord of Lust found another. Haruki was simply irresistible for Lust Demons like him.

"Monad…" Haruki moaned; his arms wrapped around Monad's neck. The Hero was busy appreciating the young Demon King's lithe and smooth body; his hands crawling around his stomach and back. The two were lying naked in the comfortable bed provided by the White Chrysanthemum Inn, basking in the presence of each other.

"Yes, Haruki?" asked Monad in a patient tone, trying hard not to devour everything in front of him all at once.

"I…" Haruki bit his lower lip, his tear-stained gaze making Monad's crotch bigger. "I really don't think we have time for this…"

Monad bowed down and gave the cherry-red lips of his liege a quick peck. "No time? Or are you getting bored of being with me, Haruki?"

Haruki's widened eyes were enough for Monad, but it did nothing to stifle the hunger in his heart. "What? No! How can I be bored of you when I enjoy it so, eep…"

Cheeks, ears, even his neck - all were in the shade of crimson. Monad chuckled at his little lord's flustered look; for someone who was always acting so composed, Haruki could be so adorable when his thoughts ran quicker than his mouth.

Monad hummed as he leaned in closer, whispering to his liege's reddened ear. "How about we spice things up a bit?"

The Demon Lord gave him a skeptical gaze. "Wh-what're you up to now?"

"Care for some roleplay, young master?" Reaching for a pale hand and kissing it, Monad smiled mischievously.

"Roleplay? Are you saying we should use our Disguises?"

"Well, I don't hate Addie's looks, but I still like you better like this," said Monad in a contemplative tone, placing a kiss on his Sovereign's palm. "I was thinking about the setting we came up with."

"You mean master and knight?" One of Haruki's eyebrows arched up, but it didn't seem like he disliked the idea. "It's not that far off from our true connection as Sovereign and Consort, don't you think?"

"True, but there is one minor difference…" Monad hummed as he took hold of his liege's cock. "Knights don't do 'this' for their masters."

"Ahhhhh!" Haruki gasped in surprise. The flush in his cheeks deepened even further as Monad fondled his private parts with gentle touches and flicks.

"What's the matter, young master?" Monad wasted no time getting into his role, adopting an expression that resembled that of the flirty knight known as Damon. "Are my hands too rough? You have to pardon me, I handle the sword frequently, so it's full of calluses."

"Th-then you should handle my 'sword' with care," replied Haruki. Despite his panting breaths and sweaty forehead, he still had the mind to play along. "What kind of a knight are you if you can't 'arm' yourself properly?"

"Hmmm, you're right, young master. Still, this sword needs a lot of polishing, let me get my tools."

"Wh-what tools, eh, ahhhhhh…"

Cold liquid poured over Haruki's throbbing dick, courtesy of the beloved lube created from Harlux's most dedicated laboratories. Monad emptied out a lot, some even dripping into the other man's ass.

"There we go~" Monad had a playful tone as he resumed caressing his Demon Lord's private areas. "This 'sword' is so beautiful, too bad it can't be used properly."

A hand suddenly grabbed Monad's cock, making him freeze in surprise. Haruki smiled in response, looking a little more like the Lust Demon he was supposed to be. "This young master doesn't need a sword, that's what knights are for, right?"

Monad laughed, taking a hand and kissing it like the good knight he was. "Of course, my 'sword' is yours to use, milord."

Haruki pushed Monad into a sitting position while he leaned in and perched on the Incubus' sturdy legs. "Then sit still and let me use it."

"As you wish, my liege. But of course, you-" Monad wanted to speak some more but Haruki went and silenced his smart mouth. This time, the two unfurled their lips in sync, letting their tongues entangle in a sultry dance.

Aside from their mouths getting busy, their hands weren't idle, either. Haruki slid their cocks together using both hands, letting the slick and slimy lube coat both of them. As for Monad, one hand started fingering the other man's hole, while the other was rubbing and pinching a nipple.

"Ah…" Haruki's moans were swallowed by his Consort, whose one source of enjoyment were the myriad sounds the Sovereign of Lust would make when he was drowning in ecstasy. He moved his mouth to nibble Haruki's neck, while the other let out his cries in a debauched manner.

Three fingers pierced through the thoroughly used hole and Monad found it so easy to stretch it wide open. After all, they've been embracing each other since the day he became the Demon Lord's Consort and as a full-fledged Incubus it would not do any favors if he mistreated his one and only lover. And so, he made sure to make this place remember the shape and girth of his cock, all so it could fit in with only the smallest of preparations.

"M-monad, lay down and l-let me do it…" Haruki grabbed the hand that had been spreading his asshole. "And that's an order, you unkempt knight!"

Ever faithful, Monad did as his master demanded. He held Haruki's waist with both hands while the shorter man got ready for the main act. "Young master is so talented - he can ride a horse and a knight."

Haruki gave a sly grin as he angled his butt on the exact position Monad liked. "Of course, a knight is only as good as his master."

With a direct plunge that surprised him, Monad could not help but gasp aloud - his penis was surrounded by fleshy contracting walls. Gravity made him dig deeper than ever and Haruki's hole almost encased his entire length in one stroke. He was underestimating the Sovereign of Lust and he wondered why after every single time it would get better and better.

"Ahhhh, fuck…" Haruki's entire body trembled, his mouth gaping so wide open that drool started to escape. "Uh, I can't get enough… of this… sword…"

"Come now, young master," said Monad in a tone that couldn't mask his impatience. "You should make proper use of your knight's holy weapon."

Haruki snickered, letting out gasps and giggles simultaneously. "Holy weapon? That's so cheesy, Monad."

In response to his lover breaking out of character, Monad could only show a hapless yet confident grin. "I'm being serious here. It's a treasure that can even start wars."

"Oh, I'm not doubting that," replied Haruki as he started to slowly move up and down, placing his palms on Monad's chiseled stomach. His back was arched like a coquettish kitten, spreading his legs as wide as he could. "This is really…Ugh… A treasure worth keeping…"

The agonizing slow pace created a delightful friction that both men savored in. The new experience fascinated the two, eyes stuck on each other with different thoughts. To Monad he was seeing a new side to his monarch; for Haruki it was a dream to watch his man succumb to pleasure on a front-row seat.

Soon, the two could feel the heat bubbling in their stomachs. Haruki hastened his movements, making sure that the "holy weapon" hit the right spots. Monad welcomed the change in rhythm, allowing his beloved Demon Lord to reach his climax without intervention. Well, as for himself, he wouldn't last long either, seeing this beautiful boy come undone with pleasure.

"Mo-monad, help, please…" Haruki's eyes were glazed over, his legs trembling like a newly born fawn. "I can't reach it… on my own…"

"Fuck, Haruki, why do you have to be so…" Sexy. Adorable. Beautiful. Words cannot measure his lover's magnificence, both as a Demon Lord and as a person. Monad didn't know how to label the feelings he had for this man on his side - loyalty seemed too fragile, respect appeared too obscure, love sounded too cheap. It was pure instinct to give his everything to this man, but it was his mind and heart that told him that he could afford to give more.

Monad moved in tandem with Haruki, making sure to reach as far as he could. Piercing cries echoed all around the room, alternated with husky grunts and feverish growls. The delighted yet weakened Demon Lord could no longer sit up straight, lying on his Consort's body as they continued to grind their waists together.

And with one fierce thrust that shattered the innocence of the encroaching warm light of the day, master and knight gave out, releasing marks of their pleasure almost in tandem.

Hearing his Demon Lord pant heavily, Monad rose to fetch a glass of water. However, Haruki wrapped his arms around him to stop him, rubbing his flushed cheeks on the Hero's chest.

"Stay…" The Sovereign of Lust whispered his demands as he closed his eyes. "Let's sleep for a bit…"

Monad smiled giddily as he returned the warm embrace, plastering his face on Haruki's smooth dark hair. The tired Demon Lord fell asleep at once, breathing in and out in a beat that tickled the Hero's heart. He dared not move, making sure that the young man was as comfortable as he could be when he sprawled all over his body. However, Monad's cock was still embedded in his Sovereign's hole, and he could feel his semen dripping out into the sheets.

Oh well, thought Monad as he too closed his eyes. A sword needed a good scabbard to keep it in tip-top shape.

'Tis a short and smutty bonus chapter for all my readers~

Don't forget to support me with comments, reviews or ratings! Let me know if you like my work!

13