Chapter 03
508 6 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you enjoy this novel, please leave a comment or message me to let me know! Thanks!

Join me on Discord

True to her word, after school the next day, she took me shopping. Bras, panties, camisoles, slips, skirts, dresses, blouses, shorts, socks, stockings, nightgowns, sleeping shorts, several pairs of shoes, including heels, and all the sundry other items a girl needs in her wardrobe. She also took me to get a mani-pedi, which I have to admit that I rather enjoyed.

Dad is already home by the time we finally make it back, so we call out, “We’re home,” as we enter.

“Glad you two finally made it home. Hope you didn’t melt the debit card,” he quips.

Then Mom tells me, “Go upstairs and put everything up, then get changed, young lady. I’m going to order for delivery since it’s so late. Any requests?”

“Pizza and wings?” I ask hopefully.

She nods and smiles. “Sounds good. Go get changed into something nice and then come down.”

“Okay.”

So long story short, I take everything out of the bags, remove the tags, and either fold or hang up everything. Then, look through my new outfits, select a nice taupe tartan skirt, white short-sleeved blouse along with a white satin camisole, and lay them on the bed along with a pair of white no-show socks. Then, set aside the white ballet flats, along with a lace-trimmed white bra and panty set.

That done, I head into my bathroom with another set of bags full of cosmetics, lotions, hairbrushes, and some depilatory cream. As you can guess, off comes what tiny bit of body hair I have. Once I have, I apply lotion to my legs and then walk back into my room to begin dressing.

I have to say it’s a rather novel feeling when I slip my panties on. They are much softer and smoother than boys' underwear. Next is the bra, and yes, it’s a proper bra. I’m not large, only an AA cup, but if Mom is any indication of what I’ll end up looking like, I’ll have more than a handful.

Then I slip on the camisole and blouse, which is awkward to button up for me because the buttons are on the wrong side. Next is the skirt and finally, my socks and ballet flats. Finished, I check myself over in the full-length mirror and I have to admit all I can see is a slightly boyish-looking girl in the mirror. I wouldn’t even say that if my hair was just a bit longer.

With reconstructive surgery on my face, I’ve never had what you could call a manly face. I have rather high cheekbones, full lips, a trim waist, wider hips, and much softer features than any other boy I’ve ever seen. Even without the clothes, I’ve never much looked like a boy, even with my shorter hair. I’ve always stood firmly androgynous in my looks. I’ve been called a boy and a girl by people who didn’t know me.

Satisfied with how I look in the outfit I chose, I smile tentatively and wave as I say, “Hello, I’m Jacqueline, but you can call me Jackie.”

Heading downstairs, I walk into the living room to see a rather surprised expression, quickly followed by a frown from Dad when he sees me. He hurriedly wipes it away, but not before I saw it.

I choose to ignore it, twirl for him as I did for Mom at the stores, and then ask, “Well, what do you think?”

“You… Uh, look good, Jake.”

“I’m Jacqueline or Jackie, not Jake.”

He frowns, nods, and gets up to head to his office, closing the door behind him. I sigh as I stare at the closed door. I get it, I really do. He wants his son, but he hasn’t really had one since the accident. I shake my head slightly and turn to head into the kitchen where Mom is.

[Several weeks later]

Today is my fourteenth birthday, so after school this evening I’ll be having my party. Oh, you know it won’t be a large one. Just me, my parents, and Kelly Ann, who’s also been told of my transitioning. She’s also been helping Mom get me used to being a girl. I still have a ways to go, but I’m doing much better. Kelly Ann also says I’m better at walking in heels than her, which I now have several pairs of. What can I say? I like the way they make my legs look when I wear them. She also says that I am more girly than she is. I merely shrug and smile when she does.

I’ve also been going out to the mall with Kelly Ann as Jackie in the next town over, and I’ve come to the realization that I rather enjoy shopping with her. I’ve even begun to get used to guys looking me over when we’re out. Of course, that’s part of the reason we do this, to get me used to being a girl in public. Being approached by guys when we’re out is still awkward, though, in a way, it also makes me feel good.

Mom and Kelly Ann both agree most of my mannerisms are nearly flawless in the way that I walk, sit, gesture, and talk, although I occasionally get caught backsliding. Who knew there were so many little things that girls do that boys simply never think about?

So, when I get home, I go up to my room and change myself from Jake into Jackie once again. Slip on the cute little black party dress Mom got me, some sheer black stockings, and my green pumps with 3” block heels. Sitting down at my vanity, I apply my makeup, which Dad still vehemently disapproves of me wearing. Thankfully, Mom overrode his objections. Finally, I apply red-tinted lip gloss and head back downstairs.

My party is little more than us having dinner, cake, presents, playing a few games, and when Dad goes to his office to do some work, us girls being silly, but it’s still enjoyable.

[Last day of school]

As much as I dislike school for the bullies, I’m still a little sad since it means I won’t get to see Kelly Ann for several months. Suffice it to say there were tears all around for us when we say goodbye this evening and she heads home.

[The next day]

We wake early, I dress as Jackie, then we eat breakfast and hit the road to my aunt’s house at around six-thirty in the morning since it’s a long drive. We live in South Carolina and she lives in southern Florida, so it’s a day and a half drive, which means we’ll be stopping overnight at a hotel somewhere in Georgia.

You can bet the drive is going to be long, tedious, and boring. I can’t sleep the whole time as it would mess up my schedule, so I use my tablet and play around on the internet. Mostly reading teen fashion magazines, blogs and watching Utube videos.

I found out the hard way that reading in a car is a great way to get motion sick. So, I end up just pulling up my video list for music and listening to it as I watch the scenery flow by and let my mind wander.

Before long, I begin imagining what it will be like living with them. Needless to say, a lot of my thoughts also hit upon what it will be like to have a sister. If it’s anything like Kelly Ann’s and my relationship, I’m going to love it.

As a slight aside, it’s been almost six months since I’ve had a haircut. It’s long enough that I had to wear it in a ‘manly ponytail’ to cut down on the snarky comments at school because it’s more than long enough that it makes me look quite girly if I wear it loose.

My breasts ‘bumps’ have grown as well during this time, enough so that Mom had to take me in to get me new bras. I’m happy to report I now wear a 32A bra. I realize that isn’t very big when you compare me to other girls my age, but I’m a late bloomer, so get over it.

Trust me when I tell you that growing boobs is annoying as hell. They are extremely sensitive and itch like the devil. Mom says it’s because I’m in the middle of a growth spurt. Thankfully, she got me some cream to rub onto my nipples and it helps with the itching.

Dad is one of those drivers that hates to stop when he’s on the road, but with two girls in the car, that doesn’t work too well for him, so we stop once for lunch, and several more times for drinks, snacks and bathroom breaks for us.

A bit before seven that evening, Dad pulls into a West Bestern Suites and rents us a two-bedroom suite for the night. Mom and I take showers to freshen up and change clothes. For me, I choose a comfortable, yet still super cute, short-sleeve blush-colored blouse with a black pleated jumper skirt and kitten-heel black sandals. Then, Dad takes us out to eat dinner at a local steak house.

Dinner is good even if Dad acts weird after I went to the desert bar and a boy my age flirted with me. Personally, I thought nothing of it since it’s happened fairly often. I guess Dad doesn’t see things in the same light, though I have to admit this is the first time he’s ever seen a boy flirt with me. It’s likely awkward for him to see ‘a boy flirting with his son.’ Even more so since I smiled, giggled, and chatted with him for a while. Oh, nothing would have come of it, but still, Dad is standoffish afterward, though Mom wanted to talk all about the cute boy the flirted with me.

Dad, though, probably doesn’t like how effeminate I’ve become. It shouldn’t come as too much of a surprise to him considering that I’ve mostly lived as a female for the last six months. The only time I’ve been ‘Jake’ is for school, otherwise, I’ve always been Jackie.

I’m definitely glad when we head back to the hotel where I have my own room and don’t have to deal with them. As I’m donning a nightgown for bed, I do have to admit, Mom was right, the boy was really cute.

Bright and early the next morning, Mom breezes into my room to wake me up. Picking out my outfit for the day since as she says, “She wants me to look my best when we arrive,” she picks out a burgundy sleeveless summer dress and pairs it with my ivory-colored strappy sandals with 2” block heels. Once we’re ready, we stop for breakfast, then we hit the road again. Several hours later, we arrive and no sooner do we exit the car, than Aunt Scarlett and Megan come out of the house. The moment they reach us the hugs and kisses began. It’s only been five or six years since we last saw them, but with the way everyone was acting you’d think it had been forever, but then again, that is a long time when it is family you are talking about.

Aunt Scarlett is just as beautiful as I remember her being and still just as much a force of nature. The one who really surprises me is Megan. The last time I saw her she was this tomboyish thing that couldn’t hold still for more than two seconds, but now? Wow! She’s changed so much I barely recognize her. Now, I’ve always considered Kelly Ann to be gorgeous and she is by any measure you want to use, but Jesus, Megan puts her to shame! I caught myself wondering where the hyper little tomboy went.

I have to admit that seeing her like this also makes me happy since she will be helping me further refine my transition. Another thing I couldn’t help but be conscious, and oddly enough somewhat jealous, of is that when she hugged me her much larger breasts smushed my smaller ones.

We all sat around and the grownups talked for several hours catching up on everything that has been going on in their lives. Finally, though, Mom and Dad gave me hugs after saying they needed to get back on the road.

Dad tells me, “Behave yourself, and listen to your aunt and cousin.” Lastly, he reaches into his pocket, pulls out an envelope, and hands it to me. “That is for you. If you need more, then call us, and I’ll wire it to your aunt for you.”

Mom smiles as she hugs me again and then tells me, “Be good and enjoy yourself this summer. Your dad and I don’t care who you decide to come back as after this summer because we’ll love you just as much no matter if you’re our son or our daughter.”

Without further comment, they head out to our SUV to go to a hotel for the night, while I tearily wave goodbye to them as they back out of the driveway. As soon as they are around the corner and out of sight, Aunt Scarlett slips her arm around my shoulder, and tells me, “Come on, Sweetie. Let’s go get you settled in.”

Megan and Aunt Scarlett help me carry my bags to my room. Then they help me unpack. Megan comments on several outfits as she helps, asking if I would mind if she borrows this or that. Of course, I don’t mind, but I have to wonder if my blouses will fit her since she is so much larger in the breast department and most of my tops are fitted.

After we finish, we head back into the living room where we have ice cream and cookies while I quiz them about life here in their little town.

Soon enough, Aunt Scarlett says she’s tired and heads to bed. She also tells us not to stay up too late since tomorrow will likely be a busy day.

Once her bedroom door is closed, Megan immediately turns to me and asks, “Okay, spill. What’s this all about?”

I kind of assumed this would be a question she would ask me, and it’s one question I believe she deserves an answer to. After all, she is spending her entire summer with me to help me, so the very least I could do is tell her the whole story.

She knew about me being hit and the reconstructive surgery, but she’d never been told the whole truth, so I began there. I explained in detail what happened to me and my feelings about the whole thing. Then went on to tell her that something had been telling me that things weren’t quite right with my life. Then I told her about my budding femininity and the options I was given. I told her everything, including that I had been living most of my time as a girl for the last few months, and then detailed why I wanted to spend all my time as a girl this summer before I made a final decision

“So, this is something you really chose? It isn’t some kind of joke or punishment?”

I smile. “Nope, it’s not a punishment, nor is it a joke, I really do need to know which gender I should spend the rest of my life as. I told you what the doctor said. Well, she’s right. As you can see and have felt, I really am becoming more female whether I want to or not. So, I need to make a choice about who and what I want to be. Otherwise, the choice will be made for me. I already know what it’s like to be a boy, and now I want to see what it’s like to live as and be a girl full-time. I have to know so that I can make an informed decision about my future.”

“Okay then, I’m more than willing to help you with that as long as you are serious.”

I roll my eyes as I tell her, “Do you see me? Trust me, I’m dead serious about this.”

She giggles for a moment, then reaching behind me, she removes the scrunchie from my hair and loosens it with her fingers to fluff it out.

“Good. You know, looking at you now, I can make a fairly solid prediction on what you’ll decide to do.” She wraps her arms around me and pulls me into a tight hug. “Jackie, I promise that I’ll do everything I can to help.”

“Thanks. To be honest, I was kind of worried that you might make fun of me for this.”

As always: A huge thank you to all my Patreons!

23