Chapter 12
270 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you enjoy this novel, please leave a comment or message me to let me know! Thanks!

Join me on Discord

Dinner is lovely. He takes me to a wonderful little out-of-the-way, mom-and-pop seafood restaurant that I definitely want to go back to some time. The movie is great, too. I’ve always been a bit of a nerd, so I enjoy the sci-fi flick that we see. It’s rather well done, and the special effects are awesome. It’s cool how the ending is kind of left open for a sequel. I hope they make one for it.

We then drive over to a park by a small lake, slowly stroll along the path hand-in-hand, and chat. It isn’t long before I need to sit down and take a break, so we stop at some benches a little further down the path. He sits down, and I sit down in his lap to cuddle, which, of course, quickly turns into us making out. As we do, I have my very first flush of heat in my groin. The longer we make out, the stronger it gets.

Unfortunately, a police officer, who happens to be patrolling the park, interrupts us when he tells us, “Kids, the park closes soon, so you need to leave before then.”

Ben replies, “Sorry, we didn’t know,” as I slide off his lap and stand up.

The officer says, “No problem. You two have a good night,” and continues on his way.

Ben takes my hand, and we slowly stroll back to the truck. Back at the truck, he again helps me into my seat, gets in, and then we head to my house. He takes my hand again as we drive, and we quietly listen to music while simply enjoying each other’s company.

All too soon, we arrive, and he walks me to the door, where I tell him, “I had a wonderful time tonight.”

“I did too. Are you up to going out again tomorrow?”

I smile. “Definitely, as long as it’s nothing too strenuous.”

“Oh, I’m sure we can figure out something. I’ll pick you up at 7, then.”

He bends down and picks me up. I wrap my arms and legs around him, and he takes my lips. In a way, I love being so petite that he can easily hold me like this. I’m sure he could do it even if I were bigger since he’s a fairly large guy himself. Whatever, though. I’m entirely too likely to remain small, so I suppose it’s a good thing that neither of us mind.

Unfortunately, I need to get inside no matter how much I’d like to continue, so I kiss his neck, and whisper, “I need to get inside.”

He sets me down, gives me a soft kiss on my forehead, and murmurs, “Night, lil’ bird.”

“Goodnight, you big ape.”

When he reaches his truck, I give him a wave, then head inside. I close the door and lean back against it with a big smile pasted on my face as I think, ‘I have a boyfriend!’ As I walk down the hall to my bedroom, I perform a little hopping skip and quietly exclaim, “Yes!”

Ben calls me the next day and tells me to pack a bathing suit. I ask why, but he merely tells me, “You’ll see.” Shrugging, I tell him okay and let it go with that. It turns out that he takes me to a waterpark, and I have to say it was a blast. He also makes sure we take lots of breaks so I won’t get tired.

However, I was not happy when, during one break, I sat down on a lounge chair while Ben went to get us something to drink, and a sleazy-looking guy approached me, trying to pick me up. I flatly stated that I have a boyfriend, so thanks, but no. Turns out, he’s one of those people that must think “no” means try harder. So, I ended up being rather rude when I told him, “Look, even if I didn’t have a boyfriend, I would not be interested in you. You are not my type.” He spits out, “What a bitch!” and stomps off. All I could think was, ‘Whatever you want to believe as long as you leave me alone.’

Other than that irritating incident, I had a wonderful time with Ben.

Monday after school, I attend cheer practice, albeit a light version of it for me. I’m happy that they held my position for me. I’d worried about that considering how long I was away from school. I’ll be glad when Doctor Roberts finally clears me to return to my normal routine. I miss yoga, ballet, and working out at the gym.

Thursday, I have to skip practice because I have to see Doctor Roberts in the afternoon. I’m happy when she clears me for moderate exercise and okays me to attend yoga and ballet once again. Though, she tells me to not push myself in my classes.

Friday, Megan and I don our cheerleader uniforms to attend school. We always have a pep rally on game days, and today is no different, other than that I’m taking part in this one. Since I’ve returned to cheerleading, Ben comes down on Friday to attend our game, then takes me home afterward. I quickly clean up and change clothes, and then he takes me out.

Mom sits down with Megan and me after church on Sunday to have a serious conversation that she says concerns the future of the three of us.

“Okay, here’s the thing. With the three of us here and only one and a half bathrooms, it’s just not workable. Steven and I had a talk after I mentioned us buying a new house.”

Remember when Mom took us out after my first month here for dinner and dancing? Steven is the guy she was talking and dancing with. He’s a super nice guy. He and Mom have been dating ever since then. He treats Mom well, and Megan and I like him. His son is a different story, though. Neither of us like the way he looks at, or talks to us.

“Oh? Does that mean that he asked you to marry him?” Megan asks excitedly.

Mom shakes her head. “No, but he did ask me if we would move in with him.”

Steven is a pediatric surgeon, and he has a rather large house on the other side of town from us. I like our little house, even if Mom is right that we need more bathrooms. Let’s just say that it gets hard whenever the three of us have to get ready at the same time. Steven had his house built back when he was still married and they were planning a large family. It’s a 5 bedroom, 5½ bath. It not only has a large living room, but a den that he uses as an office. There’s also a rather nice pool. Unfortunately, after his now ex-wife had Keith, she decided that she needed to find herself, and left them, never to be seen again.

“Aww, darn. I was hoping he had. You deserve to be happy.”

“Megan, I’m happy, with or without Steven, but I admit that I am happier with him.”

I’m hesitant to even bring this up, but if Keith, Steven’s son, is living there, then I don’t want to live there, and I’m sure that Megan will agree with me. “Mom, what about Keith? Is he going to be living there if we move in with Steven?”

Keith is 19 years old and in college. Considering his father, Megan and I can’t understand why he is the way he is.

Mom looks at me penetratingly for a few moments. “You don’t like him?”

I shake my head. “Neither Megan nor I do. If you ever heard the way he talks to us, you’d probably beat him senseless.”

Megan jumps in. “Sis, you need to break that bad habit of talking in a roundabout manner. What she is saying is that he’s always making rather rude sexual comments to us. He’s careful to not do it around you or Steven. He flat-out told Jackie and me that he wanted to pop our cherries. He’s disgusting.”

Mom looks back and forth between Megan and me. “You should have said something.”

I shrug. “We know how much you like Steven and didn’t want to take the chance that you might stop seeing him over something like this. For that matter, we like him too. Megan and I can’t believe that Keith is really his son because he’s just such a degenerate asshole, the complete opposite of Steven.”

“Girls, has he ever touched either of you?” We shake our heads. “Well, if nothing else, I know how serious you are.”

“Huh? Why’s that?” I ask.

“Sweetie, as a general rule, you don’t curse. At least, not unless you are very upset… Alright. We’ll table this for now, but I’m going to have a serious discussion with Steven about Keith’s behavior. It’s highly inappropriate for a grown man to be talking to minors that way. But you know, he’s probably just going to deny it when we talk to him about it.”

“Let him. You can play this for Steven.”

I pick up my phone and play a recording that I secretly made when he was being an utter ass one day. The recording begins with Megan snapping at Keith, “…you go away and leave us alone?”

“You don’t mean that. Admit it. You want me to slide my big, fat dick inside both of you and pump you full of cum. I know how all of you girls really are. You act like good little girls, but you’re all sluts.”

“Fuck off,” Megan tells him.

He snorts. “You mean, fuck me,” and laughs.

I pause the recording, look back up at Mom, and see that she’s flushed and shaking angrily. “I’ll deal with this, even if I have to call the police. I doubt that Steven is going to stand for it either. Send that recording to my phone. You two go on, I have a call to make.”

I text the recording to her phone, and then we get up. I feel bad for Mom, but what else could we do? I’m pretty sure that if we never said anything, his actions would have only gotten worse. Especially if we were living in the same house. I don’t even want to think about what he might have eventually done to one, or both, of us.

Megan and I talked last night. Since the forecast is calling for good weather today, we decided to sunbathe out by the pool today after church. So, we make our way to our bedrooms, changing into bikinis, and spend the afternoon sunning ourselves, listening to music, and taking a dip in the pool whenever we’d get too hot.

While we do that, Mom calls Steven to tell him that she is coming over to have a little talk. While she’s gone, Megan and I talk a bit ourselves. Namely, that we wouldn’t mind living with Steven if it wasn’t for Keith.

Mom returns later that afternoon and comes out to the pool to sit down beside us. She turns off the music and says, “Girls, we confronted Keith, and as I expected, he denied it. So, I played the recording you made. Steven flipped out when he heard it, and said that no son of his would ever treat someone in that manner. Then, he demanded that Keith pack his things, leave, and never come back.

“As he was leaving, I told him that if I ever saw him in town again, I’d call the police, play the recording for them, and he would likely spend the next few decades of his life in prison, so I doubt that we will ever see him again. In the unlikely event that one of you does, you are to immediately call me. Alright?”

Both of us nod, then Megan asks, “Does that mean we’ll be moving in with Steven?”

“Do you two want to? If you don’t both agree, then we won’t.”

Megan looks at me to see what I’ll say. “I like Steven, so I don’t mind at all since Keith won’t be around.” Megan looks back at Mom. “There you have it. Yes, we’d like to move in with him.”

Mom smiles at us. “Thank you, girls.”

“Mom, we want you to be happy. You deserve it after putting up with Dad’s gold medal-level scumbag Olympics for so many years before you finally kicked him out. Steven seems to be a good guy. We’ve never seen him have more than a couple of beers, and he treats you well.” Megan shrugs. “We like him, and he seems to like us, too.”

“He does. He thinks the world of you both. Okay, then, I’m going to go talk to Steven and make the arrangements for us to move.”

Mom stands up and pulls out her phone as she walks back into the house. Later, when we’re cooking dinner, Mom tells us, “I’ll be calling a charity to pick up most of the household furniture, but I’ll pick up some boxes and bring them home tomorrow after work so that we can begin packing our personal things.”

Much of what is in the house is being donated since it won’t be needed. A local charity is called, and Mom sets up a time for them to come and pick up the items we’re donating on Thursday. In the interim, Steven asks us how we want our rooms decorated, then hires some people to paint and decorate them. Mine will be lavender with light-pink trim, and Megan has chosen peach with white trim for hers. He buys new furniture for our rooms, vanities, beds, dressers and even our own TVs.

Once we’ve got everything set up in our new rooms, Steven and Mom tell us to put on cocktail dresses because we’re going out to dinner to celebrate us moving in together. He takes us to the supper club where he met Mom, we eat, and then we head over to the dance club. Of course, he dances not only with Mom but with Megan and me as well. Other boys ask us to dance, too, and we accept but keep the dances to pop or country songs because it would be inappropriate for us to slow dance with them since we both have boyfriends.

As always: A huge thank you to all my Patreons!

10