Chapter 13
225 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you enjoy this novel, please leave a comment or message me to let me know! Thanks!

Join me on Discord

School is school, but I enjoy it nonetheless, along with cheer practice, yoga, and ballet classes. I’ll be ecstatic when I’m allowed to go back to the gym because I feel like I’m seriously getting out of shape. I’m hoping that it won’t be too much longer.

Soon enough, Friday comes around again, and Ben comes down for the game. Afterward, I’m too tired to go out since it was a really exciting game and I jumped around like a methamphetamine-addled bunny cheering our team on. It was a hard-fought game, but we won.

So, instead of going out somewhere, we decide to spend the evening at my house. I didn't tell him about us moving because I wanted to surprise him. So, he gives me a puzzled look when I tell him he’s going the wrong way. When we pull up in the driveway, he mutters, “Wow.” I giggle at his expression and explain that we moved in with Steven. If you remember, he met Steven the night we met.

We spend the rest of the night in my room, cuddling on my bed, purportedly to watch a movie on Netflix, but in reality, it’s more of us making out. I admit that he really wound me up. Enough so that if he would have asked me, I wouldn’t have thought twice about allowing him to go further. Right then, I’m not even sure how far I would have let him go, either. Thankfully, he never asked or tried. He stayed until 12:30 and had to go home since he has a 2 o’clock curfew.

On Saturday, the four of us are getting ready for the cookout at Ben’s. With meeting his parents in mind, I plan to dress to impress without going overboard. I want them to like me, not that I think they won’t. Benny told me to simply relax and be myself and they’ll love me. I just hope they don’t mind the age difference between us. Not all parents are like my mom. Thankfully, she says that I’m mature enough to date Benny. Even with it being common knowledge that girls mature faster than boys, a lot of folks consider a 14-year-old girl to be too young to date a boy who’s 16. Personally, I believe it’s stupid to think that.

Anyway, I sit down at my vanity, fishtail braid my hair into a sidetail that hangs across my left shoulder, then apply full daytime makeup. Eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, blush, and coral-colored lipstick with gloss. I choose a pink lace summer mini dress the skirt of which falls to mid-thigh, add sheer white stockings with a Venetian lace pattern, and my burgundy 3” block heel open-toe ankle-strap sandals to add some nice contrast to my dress. As my final touches, I add a white velvet choker, watch, and some thin gold bangles. Finished with my preparations, I look myself over in the mirror, and I smile at the rather cute girl reflected there. Picking up my purse, I drop in my makeup, lipstick, and gloss. Double-check to make sure I have everything in it I might need. Then, I make my way downstairs.

Yes, I wear heels a lot, but there are a few, very good reasons for that. First, as you already are aware, I’m only 5’1”. Second, they do wonders for my legs and butt. Third, I love how feminine I feel when wearing them.

Mom nods approvingly when I enter the living room and twirl for her. Steven tells me, “You’ll be able to knock Ben over with a feather in that outfit,” which makes me smile happily.

As Mom taught me, I curtsy, and tell him, “Thank you.”

We walk out to Steven’s BMW SUV, climb in, Mom puts their address in the navigation system, and we head out. Steven turns on the radio to a country music station. I prefer pop music, but all of us enjoy country music as well. Heck, I can even two-step my cute little butt off thanks to Steven teaching me.

Steven has a rather pleasant baritone voice when he sings. He’s pretty good, and he sings quite often when we’re driving somewhere. Megan and I often join him when we know the song as well. Steven says I have a mezzo-soprano voice, and Megan’s a soprano. I ask him how he knows, and he states that he minored in music in college. Mom, well, she doesn’t join in because she laughingly says that she can’t carry a tune in a bucket.

About an hour later, we’re getting close according to the navigation, so I text Ben to tell him that we’ll be there soon. He lives in a very nice neighborhood. I have no idea what his parents do for a living, but they seem to be doing well for themselves

We arrive at a beige two-story house with burgundy trim, surrounded by a large privacy fence, and pull into the driveway. I see him waiting for us, along with Cary, on the front porch. The two of them walk out to the car, opening our doors and helping Megan and me out. They tell Mom and Steven hello, and to follow them, Benny takes my hand and leads us around the house to the backyard. It’s heavily landscaped and there’s a pool as well as a large deck with an outdoor kitchen.

Ben guides us over to his parents. “Mom, Dad, this is Jackie, my girlfriend.”

I smile and state, “Pleased to meet you. As Ben said, I’m Jackie,” I half-turn to my family, and gesture at each of them as I introduce them, “my sister, Megan; my mom, Scarlett; and last, but not least, and hopefully, at some point, my dad, Steven.”

Steven laughs at my introduction of him, then smiles and gently squeezes my shoulder as he says, “No pressure there, right?”

I grin mischievously and state, “Nope, none at all. You don’t need to ask Mom to marry you today. Tomorrow is soon enough.”

Mom smiles even as she rolls her eyes. Steven, of course, chuckles. I can’t help but tease the two of them. Their reactions are so cute, but I’m serious, they are good together, and Megan and I would love for Steven to marry her. Plus, it’s easy for Megan and me to see how much he adores Mom. In our opinion, there’s no reason to put off taking their relationship to the next logical step. Heck, they’re even living together already, so just do it already!

Anyway, Ben then introduces his parents. “These are my parents, James, and Sarah Devons.”

After that, his father says, “Welcome. Make yourselves at home. Beer, wine, and soft drinks are in the fridge, if you want something stronger, just say so.”

Everyone drifts off to get something to drink, and just as I was about to follow along with Ben to get something myself, Sarah touches my arm and asks, “Do you mind if we chat?”

I shake my head and say, “No, not at all.” Turning to Ben, I ask, “Benny, would you mind giving us a minute?” He nods. “Thank you. Would you mind getting me a Sprite?”

“Sure. I’ll give you two a few minutes.”

She leads us to a couple of chairs around an umbrella table where we take a seat next to each other.

Once we’re seated, she begins. “I have to say, you’re far more lovely than Ben said.”

I politely smile and tell her, “Thank you.”

“How old are you?”

“I’m 14.”

Somewhat surprisingly, she doesn’t react badly to how old I am. All she does is nod to acknowledge my statement. I almost expected a much worse reaction, and I’ve even prepared arguments to convince his parents if they objected to my age. Luckily, they aren’t needed.

We chat about several things, such as where Ben and I met, and where I live. I explain that I moved down here from Jacksonville and live in Belle Grand. She asks me what I do for hobbies and such. Of course, I tell her about yoga, the gym, and ballet class along with me being a cheerleader. She smiles and tells me that she was a cheerleader as well.

I don’t get the feeling that she’s interrogating me or anything. It’s more like she’s trying to get a feel for who I am. After my chat with Sarah, as she tells me to call her, she gets up and heads over to help James, and Ben comes over with my Sprite. I take several sips of it, then he leads me over to a little girl.

She looks up at him when he says, “Connie… This is my girlfriend, Jackie.”

She looks at me and says, “You’re pretty.”

I smooth my skirt under me as I squat down to her level. “Thank you, so are you. How old are you?”

She holds up six fingers and says, “I’m 6. Do you like princesses?”

I nod as I smile at her. “Of course! Who doesn’t?”

“Ben doesn’t like them.”

I widen my eyes in mock surprise. “Well! That just isn’t right, is it?” She shakes her head and giggles. “Princesses are pretty and graceful.” I lean forward a little and loudly whisper, “Well, he doesn’t know what he’s missing.” I look over my shoulder and smile at him. “But, you have to admit that he doesn’t really look much like a princess, does he?”

When I look back at her, she shakes her head. “I like you. Jessica wouldn’t talk to or play with me.” I assume Jessica is Ben’s Ex since we’ve never really talked about her, other than the fact that she treated him badly. Well, it’s her loss. I find Connie to be perfectly adorable. “Do you want to be my friend?”

“Of course!”

A brilliant smile lights up her pretty little face, then she grabs my hand and firmly states, “Good! Let’s play!”

I giggle at her enthusiastic demand as I stand up. Then I glance over my shoulder at Ben and mouth, ‘Sorry,’ as she begins to pull me toward a playhouse off to the side. He merely winks, smiles, and shrugs as if saying it’s alright, I understand. I almost have to trot to keep up with her on the way to her playhouse.

Connie and I play for over an hour before Sarah pokes her head in the door, and says, “Come on, you two. It’s time to eat.”

Connie reaches up and grabs my hand to hold it on the short walk over to the buffet table. Beside me, Sarah murmurs, “Thank you for playing with Connie. She seems to really like you.”

I smile. “She’s sweet. I like her, too, and I had fun playing with her.”

“Ben’s Ex ignored Connie. I didn’t much care for her, either.”

I shrug. “Excuse my language here, but she seems to have been a stuck-up bitch. If she can’t see how adorable Connie is, that’s her problem.”

She grins at me. “Yup. I was glad when Ben broke up with her, but you seem to be quite down to Earth.”

“Thanks. I try to be practical and sensible, and I don’t much care for pretentious people. Seriously, I’ve met more than my fair share of people who think that just because they are pretty or handsome, the world owes them something. As far as I am concerned, they should get over themselves. No matter who you are, the world owes them nothing.”

“That’s a good attitude to have. I’m glad that Ben found not only a lovely girl but a smart one, too. Most girls that are as pretty as you are narcissistic.”

I shrug. “That’s unfortunate for them. At some point, they are in for a rude awakening. I believe looks can help smooth your way, but without talent and knowledge, you won’t get very far. Unless you are just looking to be someone’s arm candy.”

She smiles brightly at me. “As I said, not only pretty but smart.” As we reach the buffet, she holds out her hand to Connie. “Come on, baby. Let’s get you something to eat.”

She clamps down on my hand and frowns, which I find to be rather cute, as she adamantly states, “No. I wanna eat with Jackie.”

Sarah looks at me questioningly. “Do you mind?”

I shake my head. “No, not at all. I’m more than happy to help her eat.”

“Okay, baby, but don’t play around, and eat your food. Okay?”

“I promise.”

Ben joins us at the buffet table, helps me make a plate for Connie and myself, and then carries them for us. We walk over to an empty table and sit down. When we do, Connie climbs into my lap and reaches for her food.

I stop her and say, “Not yet, you need a napkin.”

I take one, open it up, and spread it across her lap so that she won’t make a mess of her cute dress, and then open another and tuck it in as a bib. I’m glad I did because she got mustard all over them, which otherwise would have stained her dress.

After we eat, Ben takes our paper plates and throws them away. Then the three of us relax and sip on our soft drinks while she chatters away at me. About a half-hour later, Ben asks, “Did you bring your swimsuit?”

“Mhmm.”

“Good. Are you up for swimming?” I nod. “Connie? What about you?”

“Yeah!” She says excitedly, almost slipping off my lap. I guess someone likes swimming.

“Jackie, would you mind helping her change?”

I smile. “Not at all. I’ll need my swim bag. It’s out in the car.”

“I’ll get it.”

“Thanks. It’s the lavender one in the back.”

When he returns, we head into the house and go upstairs. He heads to his room, and Connie and I go to hers. First, I help her change into her cute little one-piece, put her hair up in a ponytail.

When I undress, she asks, “When will I get breasts like yours?”

It’s an awkward question, but one I’m sure all little girls ask. So, as I pull out my bikini and begin putting it on, I reply, “That depends, Connie. Some begin puberty as early as 9-years-old, while others are like me, and are what they call late bloomers. I didn’t begin developing until earlier this year.”

“All princesses have breasts. So I want them, too.”

I finish donning my bikini and squat down to look her in the eye. “The older ones, yes. But even they had to wait to develop theirs. Don’t worry, you’ll get there. Anyway, you can still be a princess, with or without breasts. Okay?”

“Okay.”

“Are you ready to go play in the pool?”

She exclaims, “Yeah!” and takes my hand as I stand up and then slip on my flip-flops.

We find Ben waiting for us in the hall, head downstairs, and go out to the pool. Now, I try to not get my head wet so that I won’t mess up my hair or makeup, but playing with a six-year-old in the pool makes that impossible. A bit after we get into the pool, Cary and Megan join us as the adults sit around talking. Regardless of my destroyed hair and makeup, I had a lot of fun playing with everyone, even though I almost lost my top a couple of times when Connie would grab hold of me. Eventually, we tire ourselves out. Climbing out, we sit down in some lounge chairs, and of course, Connie climbs right into my lap, cuddles against me, and lays her head against my boob. She lets out a huge yawn. I wrap my arms around her, and quietly sing to her. It takes less than 10 minutes for her to fall asleep. She is so~ cute! I want at least one just like her!

I look over at Ben and see him smiling softly as he looks at us. I quietly ask, “What?” He merely shakes his head and points at us.

When Sarah notices that Connie is sleeping, she comes over and says, “Here, I’ll take her and put her to bed. It’s almost her bedtime anyway. Thank you for playing with her today.”

“It’s not a problem. I had a lot of fun with her.”

She picks Connie up, pauses beside Ben, and I hear her murmur, “Don’t screw this up, she’s a keeper.”

Ben looks at me and winks. “I know she is,” which makes me smile, even if I do blush.

Now that I’m free, I spend the remainder of the evening with Ben. He takes me inside to ostensibly show me his room, where we end up cuddling and making out on the bed. For the first time, he attempts to go further when he tries to slip his hand inside my top. I gently grab his hand, and murmur, “Sorry, Benny. I’m not ready for us to go that far yet.”

Thankfully, he respects my wishes because even if I wanted to, I can’t have sex yet. I have no want to have surgery again to repair any damage. Nor do I want to get too wound up and simply allow it to happen. Teenage hormones are no joke.

A bit later, Sarah knocks on the door and announces, “Jackie, your mom says that they’re getting ready to leave soon.”

I reply, “Okay. Please tell them that I’ll be down soon…” Then I tell Ben, “That means you need to give me some privacy so that I can get dressed, Mister.”

The ride home is quiet, other than Steven asking if everyone had fun. Of course, we replied that we did. He then said that we’ve been invited to go camping at the lake with them in two weeks over that weekend. I’ve never been camping, and it sounds like fun to me, so Megan and I reply that it sounds good.

As always: A huge thank you to all my Patreons!

10