Chapter 14
202 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you enjoy this novel, please leave a comment or message me to let me know! Thanks!

Join me on Discord

I truly like Steven, and it’s kind of nice to have a father figure again, even if he can be a bit of a goofball. He can be hilarious, and there have been many times that he’s had Mom, Megan, and me laughing so hard that we were in tears.

Have I mentioned that he spoils the three of us? Well, he does. The four of us went shopping at the mall, and I saw a diamond earring and necklace set that I simply adored. He apparently saw my expression and went back to buy it for me. He said it was worth the money just to see me smile.

I have another surgical follow-up appointment with Doctor Roberts, and finally, she tells me that I’m fully healed, and can go back to my regular activities.

Megan’s 15th birthday comes up, and the weekend before it, we have a party for her at the house. It’s the four of us, all of our friends along with Benny and Cary attending.

Life, as usual, is busy. School, yoga, ballet, the gym, and cheerleading keep me rather busy most days. The weekends are taken up by cheerleading at our games, Benny, and dates.

Friday is the first game that Benny hasn’t come to watch since we’ve been together. I do wish he was here, but he’s helping his family set up the campsite for us. After the game, we head home, change clothes, and head out for the lake. I’ve never been camping before because my birth parents are confirmed city folk, so I wasn’t too sure what to expect. I have a lot of fun that weekend though.

It’s a happy little routine that is only broken near the end of the first semester when my 15th birthday comes up. We again hold another party at the house with us, our friends, Benny, and Cary.

The end of the semester also brings homecoming and the homecoming dance, the first of several school-sponsored dances, which Benny will be taking me to. They are semi-formal, so Mom takes Megan and me shopping for dresses.

For me, after much looking around in many shops, I finally find one I like. It’s a navy-blue, a-line, v-neck cocktail dress in chiffon with a knee-length pleated skirt. Mom and I talk about it, then decide it would be best for me to wear some glossy, nude stockings with it, and we also buy some yellow, 5” stiletto-heeled, t-strap pumps to go with it.

Homecoming week is an extremely busy week for us cheerleaders since we have many activities leading up to homecoming. First up is gathering food and other donations to give to a local charity. This is going to last all week and Friday we will take everything to them. Unsurprisingly, there’s a huge amount at the end of the week.

On Tuesday, we gather up all the votes for King and Queen, as well as Princesses and their Prince escorts. Stephanie, our cheer captain, and Mike, the football captain are chosen as King and Queen. I’m amazed when both Megan and I are voted to be Princesses. I knew how popular Megan is, and I’m fairly popular, but I didn’t think I would garner the votes to be a princess. This also means that Megan and I have to find our princess dresses. Luckily, Megan and I have many cocktail dresses that will work for us.

Wednesday is the cheerleaders serving a free lunch to everyone. We cooked and served a ton of hotdogs and hamburgers.

Thursday is the homecoming parade, followed by a concert involving a school band and a couple of other local bands that volunteered for it. Community involvement here is phenomenal.

Friday, of course, is our homecoming game, which, unfortunately, we lose.

On Saturday, we have the homecoming dance. For cheerleaders, it’s basically required for us to attend. I’m not going to say much, other than that Ben took me and we had a lot of fun.

There isn’t much school left before winter break, and my family has already made plans for it. Steven is taking us, along with Ben and Cary, to Universal Studios for a weekend.

So, when school lets out, we head home and pack for the trip because we’re leaving early in the morning. Thankfully, he rented a larger vehicle for the drive down. It would have been more than a little crowded to all cram in together otherwise. Megan and I dress comfortably. For me, that is a rather cute bronze tartan skirt with blue and white stripes, a sky-blue sleeveless blouse, no-show socks, and sports shoes.

It’s not a long drive, but I spend it happily snuggling with Ben. We arrive before ten that morning, and Steven informs the desk of our reservations. We’re staying at Loews Royal Pacific Resort. Mom and Steven have a room, Megan and I have another, and Ben and Cary have one. Our bags are taken to our rooms while we head over to a restaurant to eat. After we do, we take a water taxi to the park.

The whole afternoon is a blast. The rides are a lot of fun, and even better, we have premier tickets because of where we’re staying, so we get to skip the normal lines. I’ve never been to a place like this before, but I seriously want to come back again sometime.

By six in the evening, we’re all starving and want some real food. Snacks are fine and all, but we try to limit them. Weight, you know? So, we catch a water taxi back to the resort, shower, and dress up. Mom bought Megan and me several cocktail dresses each for when we go out to eat here. Suffice to say that this is a high-end resort, so dressing for dinner is required.

One of the dresses we bought for me is an emerald-green bustier knee-length retro 50’s style, which is really cute, and it’s what I’m wearing tonight, along with sheer, nude stockings and black 3” sling-back pumps.

Dinner is simply fabulous. Benny and I talk as we look at the menu, and he decides to get a steak while I get a lobster tail and shrimp plate, and we share what we order. After dinner, we take the elevator up to the roof to watch the fireworks. I lean back against Ben’s chest and he wraps his arms around me while we watch the show.

Afterward, we make our way to our rooms. It’s only a few minutes after we change out of our dresses into some silk sleeping shorts and a silk cami when Cary calls and asks Megan if I would like to spend some time alone with Ben in their room. Megan knows me all too well, so she doesn’t even ask and simply tells him yes. I slip on a lounging sweater and my slippers, then head out into the hallway, where Cary and I pass each other. Benny is waiting for me at the door wearing a t-shirt and what I assume to be men’s sleeping shorts.

Inside the room, I slip off my sweater and sit down on the bed. Now, the way I’m dressed doesn’t leave much to the imagination, as in the cami is basically see-through. After all, they are made for comfort, not modesty. He hasn’t said anything so far, but he smiles when I slip off my sweater, sit down and slide out of my house shoes. Then I lay down, hold my arms out to him, and say, “Come here, you big ape.”

He, of course, wastes little time in doing as he is told. Think whatever you want, but I absolutely love cuddling and making out with him, which we don’t hesitate to dive headfirst into. A bit later, he’s holding me, and we merely snuggle, enjoying being close to one another. The next thing I remember is waking up because of a rather urgent need to use the bathroom. When I see the time, I almost wet myself as I have a minor freakout.

I shake him as I say, “Benny, wake up.” He groans a bit and half-opens his eyes. “It’s 4 in the morning.”

His eyes widen as he instantly comes fully awake. “Shit! We fell asleep.”

“Yep. Let me go, I have to use the bathroom.”

I quickly finish my business and walk back into the room, where I find a worried Ben. “Relax, I doubt anything will come of us falling asleep. Even if Mom finds out, she most likely won’t freak out or get too mad.”

He begins to say, “But…” However, I touch his lips with my finger, silencing him. “Apparently, Megan and Cary fell asleep, too. I wouldn’t worry right now. Call and wake them up so that we can switch back before Mom or Steven wake up.”

Thankfully, they never found out, or at least, they never said anything about it. Mom trusts us, so I have doubts that she would say anything even if she knows.

She had a long talk with us about sex a few weeks ago, in which she stated, “I know how it is. I was around your age when I had sex for the first time. I wish I had waited, but I just knew that he was the one I would be with for the rest of my life. It was painful, awkward, and nothing like what I’d imagined. Three days later, we broke up when I found out that he was seeing another girl as well.

“I’m not saying that Ben or Cary are like that, and I can’t stop you from having sex, but promise me that you’ll think long and hard before you do, alright? I trust you two to make the right choices. Whether you wait or not is up to you, but if you decide not to wait, then use protection, or come to me, so that we can start you on birth control.”

It was an awkward conversation to have, even if I’m sure that the majority of parents, who are involved in their children’s lives, hold the same conversation with their kids. In my opinion, it’s merely another part of her showing us how much she loves us. If she didn’t, she wouldn’t care about what we do, or if we get pregnant.

Anyway, the remainder of our trip is wonderful, and we all have fun. We see a couple of shows, ride lots of rides, go out dancing once, and generally have an all-around great time.

Not long after we get back is Christmas. Christmas Eve is just the 4 of us at the house, and we have a nice dinner. Christmas morning, we open presents, far more than either Megan or I had ever received before. Lots of jewelry as joint presents from Mom and Steven. Some clothes and shoes from Mom, and from Steven, several hundred dollars worth of gift cards to various shops that we normally shop at.

After we exchange presents, Megan and I head upstairs to clean up and dress because our boyfriends are coming to pick us up. We’ve been invited to their houses to spend Christmas day with them. Thankfully, Mom and Steven said we could.

I had considered dressing up for it, but I talked to Benny about it, and he said that they’re casual for Christmas. So, with that in mind, I decided on a red, mid-thigh-length pencil skirt, a white short-sleeve, v-neck button-up blouse, and my burgundy strappy sandals.

At ten, Benny shows up to take me to his house. We pick up the large number of presents I bought for him and his family, although the majority of the presents are for Connie. Many of them are reproductions of princess dresses from Disney’s princess movies. As you can guess, they’re her favorite movies to watch, and she often drags me off to watch them with her. She also loves it when I curtsy and call her ‘Princess Constance,’ or ‘Your Highness.’

She’s always really happy to see me. Of course, that’s likely because I play with her quite often whenever I’m there. We spend a few days a month at his house because Connie badgers him about bringing me over to visit. I don’t mind. I have fun with her, and as I said, she is adorable.

I’ve asked Ben if he minds that I spend so much time with her when we’re there. He merely shrugged, and said, “Nope. I’m happy that my family likes you.”

His response earned him some kisses. Of course, I like his family, too.

Connie was thrilled with her presents. Ben seemed to like the presents I got him, and so did his parents. Sarah and James got me a nice bracelet. Connie’s present to me was an earring and necklace set, which I’m sure Sarah helped her pick out. Ben got me a really cute bustier vest that I’d been talking about getting. I helped Sarah finish cooking dinner, then we ate, and a bit later, Ben took me home. All around, I had a very pleasant day with them.

For New Year’s Eve, the hospital Steven works at is hosting a party at a hotel ballroom, where we will be staying the night there. Remember, folks, don’t drink and drive. Again, Cary and Ben are coming with us and will have their own room.

Mom took us shopping to get the three of us formal gowns for it. Mom decides that all three of us should wear gowns that are similar in style, although we are allowed to pick out the color we want. After much looking around and making sure that they had them in our sizes, she finally chooses a sheath dress that is off-the-shoulder with little cap sleeves that loosely hang down our arms, almost to our elbows. It’s floor-length in lace and Chiffon, and the bodice has sequins on it. Megan and I love the look of them. Mom decides on burgundy, I choose lavender, and Megan a soft pink. In my opinion, we’ll look quite elegant.

We pick up the boys, then head to the hotel early to check into our rooms. We’ll be changing into gowns and tuxes there, but before that, we have a salon appointment for the three of us for the works package. It was Mom’s idea to wait for the salon and dressing since she didn’t think it would be very comfortable to wear them for the over an hour’s drive to the hotel.

Once we’re there and dressed, we join up with everyone and head down to the ballroom. The place is huge and decorated with streamers, ribbons, and balloons. There are many other families with their children here, too. Some are older, but many more of them are about our age. I had worried about that a little when Steven and Mom told us about the party.

After looking at the table assignment chart, Steven leads us to our table. When we reach the table, there’s another family there. Steven introduces us. They are Jeff, Diana, and their daughter, who is around our age, Harriet. After the introductions, we sit down, and Steven, Ben, and Cary make their way to the bar to get us something to drink. I take the seat next to Harriet, leaving an empty seat beside me for Ben.

Harriet says she’s a freshman in high school and they live here in town. Then she asks about us, and we continue to talk until Ben returns and asks me to dance. We dance for several songs, then make our way back to our table.

After a short break, we head back to the dance floor for several more songs, but not once did I see Harriet get asked to dance. Now, Harriet isn’t ugly or anything. She’s slightly on the plump side, but she has a nice face and a good personality.

As we return to our table, I ask, “Benny, do me a favor. Ask Harriet to dance now and then.”

“You noticed, too?” I nod. “Sure. I’d be happy to.”

I know that I’m very lucky to have a great guy like Ben. They seem to be few and far between these days. Far more common, in my opinion, are the self-centered jerks, who are nice until they get what they want out of a girl. Not the type of boy who I’d want to date, nor do I think Steven or Mom would allow it, even if I was stupid enough to want to.

Ben waits a few minutes after we get back to the table, then asks Harriet to dance. I almost laugh at her surprised expression but manage not to. While they’re dancing, Steven comes around the table and asks me to dance.

As always: A huge thank you to all my Patreons!

10