Chapter 32: I’m not into that!
161 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Saori opens the door to her apartment and ushers me in. Saori’s wearing a simple plain dress. She looks a little different. Her skin and hair look better. I notice something off, though.

Spoiler

[collapse]

“Saori, did you get fat?” I say.

“You noticed it too? I really have put on weight then,” says Saori.

“Did the director notice it?”

“Yeah… director Otis even got mad at me.”

We sit down. There’s a pitcher of milk and glasses on the table.

“I do not know how this happened. I exercise and maintain my diet,” says Saori.

She pours milk on the glass and chugs it down.

“My food intake is down as well.”

She pours and chugs down another glass. We talk for a while. The pitcher of milk is now empty.

“Hubby, help me.”

I think it’s pretty obvious who the culprit is. Did Saori just chug down more than a liter of milk in one sitting? Let’s investigate more.

I open the fridge. There are some vegetables inside. They filled the rest with containers of milk. Alright problem identified. They filled even the freezer with milk!

I take one container with a bottle containing milk and drink it. This heavenly flavor! This is Lucine’s milk!

“How many times do you drink these?” I say.

“Milk is healthy, right? I do not drink that much,” says Saori.

“How many do you drink?”

“Maybe twenty glasses?”

That’s too much!

“Should I stop drinking them then? They’re so good, though!”

“I don’t really mind, but you’re playing a character right now. I don’t think you can afford to grow fatter and fatter as the show goes on.”

This chunkier Saori is pretty cute. I couldn’t help myself. Her cheeks are so tempting! I squeeze them and they are soft. My hands kept playing with them until they turn red.

“Ow! Stop it!”

Saori slaps my hands away. She touches her cheeks with both hands, massaging them. She pouts as she looks at me. Way too cute. I carry her and bring her with me to the couch. My hands play with her sides and small love handles. She got chubbier. I don’t mind it though.

“Hubby… I really got fat.”

“Don’t worry about it. You are beautiful, no matter what.”

“Stop playing with it!”

Saori slaps my hands. I stop playing with her belly and hug her from behind.

“Why did you even collect Lucine’s milk?”

“We sleep on one bed and one day… I woke up with her breasts almost suffocating me.”

“So you tasted it then and got addicted?”

“Well… yeah. There is a lot of it too… I do not even drink water anymore.”

Did you replace water with it?

“I also saw my skin and hair get better… It tastes so good and is healthy. The milk of my sisters and mothers cannot compare.”

Wait. What’s that part about your sister’s and mom’s milk?

“Just stop collecting it. You’re even saving them up. Control yourself,” I say.

“Can you throw them away for me? I stopped storing them but I had a lot saved up,” says Saori.

“No need to throw them away. I’ll take them home with me.”

Why waste such a precious resource?

“What? You only want them for yourself!”

“I mean, they are good. Plus, I grew up with it.”

“Really? So you were sucking on her teat since you were a young calf?”

Why did you describe it that way?

“Why did you marry me first, then?”

“What are you saying?”

“You were already in a sinful relationship with your sister and you would not even commit. Hubby, it makes me feel bad.”

What do you mean, sinful relationship? I’m a pure and kind hearted brother, alright?

“We did nothing bad before I married her!”

“What about the sucking on her teat?”

“I never did that! I drank it by accident!”

“Then after that you started sneakily taking some?”

“Why would I do that? I asked Lucine for some, of course.”

“She agreed? You did not even question that? You were dense before, huh?”

I can’t deny. Guilty as charged.

“Hubby, you and my brother are quite similar.”

Don’t compare me to your brother! That guy’s a two-time offender!

“Also with my dad, I guess.”

I’ll take that as a compliment.

“Anyway. Let’s change the topic. Is Lucine doing well?”

“She is alright.”

“Is she recovering well?”

“Yes. By next week you should meet with sis. I dislike the way she talks to me right now. It makes me feel guilty.”

“Why? What does she say to you?”

Saori and I separate. She sits down on the other side.

“Mi-mistress Saori, will you let me have some time with brother please? I mean, if it’s okay? No? That’s fine too! Let me talk to him a little? No? His voice recording then?” says Saori. Her voice and mannerisms are all similar to Lucine’s.

“Is she really like that?”

“Yes! sis even massages me and acts polite! I hate it! The massage is good, though.”

“Sounds like she fears you.”

“You made me the villain! You better clear this up once sis gets better!”

“I will don’t worry, your majesty.”

Saori inches closer. She wraps her arms around me. She holds me tight. I do the same thing. I missed this. This is pretty dangerous, though.

“I really missed you. You made me jealous,” says Saori.

“I missed you too. What are you jealous of?”

Did I do something bad? I didn’t cheat or do anything bad, though?

“Hubby, I accept who you are. But... I am a one-man type of girl.”

“What are you even talking about?”

“Hubby, I can accept them in but you are the only guy who can touch me, alright?”

What is this?

“Why are you quiet? Sorry I really cannot hubby! We can do it with other women. But not that, please!”

Saori clings to me harder and tears dampen my clothes. I think there’s a misunderstanding! I grab Saori and make her face me.

“Saori, I don’t understand.”

Her eyes fill with more tears. She stands and grabs her phone on the table and shows me a post on social media.

The picture shows me with my eyes closed. A blanket covers my body, but you can tell that my upper body is naked. Dewey is also in the picture, wearing only pajamas. He was sitting close to me.

I remember this. We stayed at a hotel after recording our songs. I laid down to relax a little.

I notice the text on top of the post.

‘Love hanging out at night!’

Dewey… I’ll kill you!

Mistakes were made.

Solutions need to be found.

5