Chapter 39: Lucine on the job
165 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I can no longer contain my shame. My very being burns. The celebratory sign stuck on the wall that displays the words “Congratulations on your recovery from S.A.G. Lucine!” is the final nail on the coffin.

“Congratulations on your recovery, sis!” says sis Saori.

“You’ve been through a lot!” says brother.

I just know they’re enjoying this! Why are you both in sync?

There’s even a cake with the date of my S.A.G. engraved. Please, it was such a shameful part of my life. The worst thing is I remember it all!

“Happy S.A.G. recovery!” they say in unison.

“Please stop!” I say.

“Blow the candle!”

I look at brother trying to conjure my best angry face. You were half the problem! Remember that! They just squish my cheeks.

“Sis do not call me mistress, okay?” says sis Saori.

“Ye—yes sis…” I say.

They continue teasing me and feeding me a lot of food. They’re delicious. I went to the bathroom. I needed to avoid them, plus my condition started acting up.

“Lucine, you need our help?” they say.

I hate their teasing so much! My breasts hurt a little and milk comes out. This always happens whenever I experience powerful emotions. They bullied me too much!

I try to release it myself, but it doesn’t work. Why is it like this now? I need help…

The bathroom door opens. They come in and started massaging and handling my breasts and nipples. It felt so good.

“Ahh… So good!” I say.

They kept quiet and just continued. I didn’t want to say that! This day is the worst! 


🌟 🎥🥛🎼🎾📚 🌟


Next morning.

“Sis, are you ready?” I say.

“Alright let us go.” says sis Saori.

“You’re leaving me alone again? Why can’t I join?” says brother.

“No! You cannot go on set anymore. Start handling our agency from now on!” says sis Saori.

“Boss. Let me do my job. We are aiming for number one, right?” I say.

“Ugh… To be abandoned like this!”

Sis and I give him a kiss on both cheeks and he sends us out with a huge smile.

“Have a good day! Don’t worry, I’ll make us number one!”

Brother… you’re too easy sometimes.

Sis and I enter the car and drive to the set.

I hate being a freeloader. Brother has been doing all my work for me. I can do my job now. It’s a short drive and we’re on set. I greet the staff, and I notice them staring at me. Am I just being self-conscious?

“Is it just me sis or are the staff sneaking glances at me? I even meet their eyes sometimes. It’s awkward,” I say.

“They are peeking at you. You don't have to worry about them. They will do nothing creepy. Trust me.” says sis Saori.

Alright sis, I will trust you. It’s kind of unsettling, though. We speed up are now in front of the director’s room. Sis Saori opens the door without even knocking. Sis! You opened the door without knocking. Is this wise? We enter the director’s room. The director is sitting down and reading what I assume to be the script. He seems to be okay with sis’ rude action.

“Good morning, director. My manager Lucine is here to greet you,” says sis Saori.

“Hello director Otis. It’s nice to see you and the staff. I was unfortunately sick, but I’ll be doing my best now!” I say.

Director Otis looks at us and his eyes open wide. He shouts at us.

“You’re a manager? Saori, my dear, what is wrong with your agency? First a janitor and now a manager?”

Director Otis stands up. His sudden actions mess up the papers and trinkets on his table.

Janitor? What is he talking about? I whisper to sis Saori’s ears about it.

“He is talking about hubby. He is playing as the deceased emperor. It is only his picture though,” whispers sis Saori.

I get the gist of it. Brother is such a terrible liar for himself. It’s cute though.

“Lucine!” says the director.

“Yes! What is it, director?” I say.

“Do you want to act in my show? I will make space for you!”

“I don’t have any acting skills, director.”

“Acting skills? Who needs that? As long as you look good, it’s fine. Not to mention I have a lot of trash actors on set already.”

Is it fine for a director to call his own actors trash? Will this show be fine?

“I like my current position director.”

“How about you leave that agency? Your talents are being wasted on such trash!”

Nobody calls brother’s company trash and gets away with it! I notice sis Saori enjoying the situation. I need her to leave.

“Sis, can you leave for a bit?” I say.

“Aw… Tell me the story later, alright?” says sis Saori.

Once sis Saori left, I close the door. I sit down in front of the director. The director also sits down. I list to him the things that make our company great.

The talents. One talent. Great though.

The staff. Me and brother.

Our agency’s plan and growth.

Our agency also has massive amounts of capital and our office is impressive as well!

“It’s clear to me. You like your agency and boss. I still can’t forgive a talent agency wasting talents, though!” says the director.

Brother, why did you say janitor? Let’s not mess with that. Good thing I researched this director. I know what he’s thinking.

“Director. We think the same way. I’m not wasting my ‘talent’ like what you said.” I say.

“Nonsense! You can be a star. Ending up as a mere manager is a failure!”

“Director, I didn’t think you’d be that shallow. You should know that I’m using my gifts well.”

“What are you saying?”

I show the director my wedding ring.

“Who do you think I’m married to?”

“No way…”

“It’s true. I’m the boss’ wife.”

“Are you really married to the boss of your company?”

“This love story is quite similar to yours, right? I have enough money to fulfill my desires.”

The director shakes my hand. Tears run down on his face. The director falls down on his knees. He talks to me. 

Image

[collapse]

“I underestimated you. Forgive me. You have my utmost respect.”

“As long as you understand. Keep this between us, alright? I like my current assignment.”

“Don’t you worry. I always respect those who use their looks to advance in life.”

The director’s eyes glow.

I knew it. I expected it.

But still.

This director…

There’s something wrong with his head.

MISTAKES has 121 BILLION dollars. The population of earth is 7 billion people. MISTAKES could give every person 1 BILLION dollars and end poverty, and MISTAKES would still have 114 billion dollars left over but MISTAKES would not do it. This is what MISTAKES' greed looks like! Find MISTAKES to end the greed!

5