Chapter 40: Lucine’s Milk
307 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I leave the director’s room. Sis Saori drags me inside a room. In here there’s only us. Is this her dressing room?

“What happened back there?” says sis Saori.

“Not much. I just told the director the greatness of our agency,” I say.

Sis Saori raises an eyebrow at me and speaks.

“You promised to tell me.”

“I want the director to leave my case. So I told him I’m quite happy with my job position right now.”

Sis Saori motions for me to continue.

“I showed him my ring. I told him I’m married to the boss.”

“How did that work?”

“You know about Gisela Otis, the director’s wife.”

“Yes. I remember her.”

“She went missing after working with the director. Rumor has it that during those three years, she seduced the director.”

“That is a pretty spicy rumor. I still don't understand how you convinced the director to stop bothering you.”

“Well, the director respects people who use their looks to get ahead in life.”

“Oh. So you are a gold digger now?”

“I’m not!”

“I am telling hubby about this.”

“Sis! Don’t tell brother please.”

“Relax I will not.”

She whips out her phone to call someone. I try to grab it, but she dodges me. My hands grab a hold of her. She extends out her hand that holds the phone. I can’t reach it!

While sticking to her, I lost balance. My weight falls on her and we both crash on the floor.

“Sis. We should invite hubby first. I am not into girl-on-girl action without the guy,” says sis Saori.

“What! No!” I say.

I bring myself up. Sis Saori is still lying down. I take the phone from her hands. At least I delayed their teasing. I hate how in sync they are with that.

“I cannot get up, sis,” says sis Saori.

“What happened? Are you alright, sis?” I say.

“Your chest squished mine… I feel so defeated.”

“You’re fine.” 

I help her up. She coughs a few times and I pat her back. My reaction was a bit too much.

“Sorry sis.”

Sis Saori then grabs my breasts and squeezes hard. I let out a squeal.

“These milk bags can kill someone,” says sis Saori. She continues squeezing and playing with my breasts.

“Sis stop it!”

Oh, no! It will come out. I can sense it.

I started unbuttoning my shirt. My actions took her by surprise as she lets go. I take off my top and bra. My breasts reveal itself.

Milk pours out. I scold sis Saori about it.

“Don't do that out of nowhere. My breasts are sensitive and I have this condition too!”

I look at sis and it seems she’s not listening. She’s focused on my breasts. Wait. It’s not focused on the breast but the milk!

I hear a loud gulp. Sis Saori then swoops down with her tongue out, trying to lick the milk off the floor. I stop her by grabbing on to her shoulders.

“Do not stop me, sis. I can already taste it!” says sis Saori.

“Don’t drink off the floor! It’s dirty!” I say.

She looks at me and tears form in her eyes. She’s too cute! No wonder brother can’t take his hands of her.

“Let me have some, please.”

What is this? Why can’t I say no?

“Alright you win. Drink from here. Don’t lick it off the floor.”

I guide her head to my breast and her mouth opens and sucks on my nipples. It doesn’t hurt. That’s a good thing.

Image

[collapse]

It even feels good. I’m such a pervert.

It lasts for a while. Out of instinct, I even stroked her head. I started treating her like a baby. She seems to like it and closed her eyes while still drinking.

She even fell asleep at the end!

“Sis. Sis. Wake up!” I say.

“Mommy, I don't want to attend school. Let me drink more of your milk!” says sis Saori.

She must have been dreaming of her mom. I understand how that can happen. The go to school part is quite shocking. Did she still drink breast milk as a kid?

“Oh. It is you Lucine. Sorry about that. I had a dream about my high school days.”

High school?

I’m too curious. I have to ask.

“You were talking about drinking milk in your sleep. Did you still drink breast milk in high school?”

“I never stopped.”

Never stopped?

“When I got married to hubby. I could no longer drink from my sisters anymore. So I stopped for some months.”

Sisters?

My eyes twitch. Sis Saori’s family is a little special. It’s a different culture. I should be more understanding. Let’s keep an open mind. Still. I do not know how to process this information.

“Why are you looking at me like that, sis?” says sis Saori.

“Nothing. Just a little shocked,” I say.

“I thought for sure you would understand me.”

“What? Why?”

“I mean, I know you drink your own breast milk.”

“No, I don’t!”

“While I was drinking, I saw you drink from your own breast.”

She noticed that? Wasn’t she sleeping? I didn’t even describe it above to hide it from the readers!

“I also get glimpses of it in bed. Just before I go to sleep,” says sis Saori.

“No more! Alright, I admit I drink it for myself. It tastes so good though, right?”

“It is the best.”

I agree. It tastes amazing! To be honest, I don’t know why I’m proud of this. Well, at least I won’t have issues feeding our future babies.

“So sis… can I?” says sis Saori.

“Can I what sis?” I say.

“Can you let me drink directly from now on?”

“What!”

“Please? I will be gentle.”

Don’t look at me like that! Is this what brother faces? I kind of understand him more now. It’s awkward though. I have to refuse!

“Alright.”

I lost.

I’m just like my brother.

If the Mistakes has millions of creators, I am one of them.
If Mistakes has ten creators, I am one of them.
If Mistakes has no creators. That means I am no more on the earth.
If the world is against Mistakes, I am against the world.
 
 
P.S.
I'm slowing down. I'm dying and can't keep up the daily updates anymore.
Chapters will release on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Give me feedback too!
Ratings and reviews.
I don't really know how people actually feel since all the ratings I got are 5 stars or 1 stars lol. Polarizing maybe?
You can also message me feedback.

5