Chapter 42: Love triangles get so messy
192 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Should I say it? I want to. It’ll make me sound like a villain, though.

Who cares?

“Easy game.”

The pawn of tennis screams out. He stands and points his racket at me.

“Let’s play another match! I will beat you this time!”

“The results won’t change. You need to train some more.”

Man, this is refreshing! Maybe I’m crazy. But winning against hot blooded people is so nice!

“I’ll serve again this time!” says the pawn of tennis.

He’s more fired up than ever. A dazzling array of tennis moves that defy logic appear.

“How can I lose?” says the trash of tennis.

I’ll spare you the details. I won. It was disappointing not going to lie. I have a brilliant line, to say at least. 

“That’s it?”

The trash of tennis groans and grabs his chest. It’s as if he’s having a heart attack. I walk away from him. He’s being way too dramatic.

As I turn my back on him. I pick up a smacking sound on the ground. I turn back and see him on his knees on the floor, pointing a finger at me. There’s a smashed tennis racket in the background.

“I’ll come back even stronger! You better believe it!” says the trash of tennis. He falls flat on his face after that. Looks like he collapsed.

I notice that there’s still a crowd watching us. There’s a look of excitement on their faces. Tension fills the air. I better not disappoint them. I’ll play this game.

“Come back in a few years… Trash.”

I hear a scream from behind me. I don’t turn back and walk away from the court. The people in the crowd talk among themselves.

“He beat Ryuugo that easily!”

“The new king of tennis!”

“Two new amazing talents! Is this our era?”

I walk away from the courts.

Now…

How do I get back there? I mean, I came here to play. I got caught up in the atmosphere! Will the people there play with me? Was I too harsh back there? This is so awkward.

I’m alone now. Alone in this hallway.

“Young Aoi? Is that really you?”

I hear a voice call out to me. The voice sounds familiar. Plus, there’s only one person who calls me by that name. I turn and see the familiar face of coach Edith. I greet her.

“Coach! It’s been a long time you haven’t aged a day!”

“It really is you! You and your sweet mouth haven’t changed.”

“I’m only being honest, coach.”

It’s true she still looks in great shape. She should be around gramps’ age. Never ask her about her age. I learned that the hard way.

“What made you come back?” says coach.

“I’m thinking of playing again my injuries healed up.”

“Bless the Author! It’s a miracle!”

The coach looks around my arms, legs, and body. She checks up on my injuries. I had a lot of broken bones torn ACL, UCL and every other kind of L. They all healed though just the pain remained. Coach doesn’t know that though.

“Don’t worry coach I’m not planning on playing professionally.”

“Professional? Don’t get cocky. You may have been a prodigy when you were young. The best I witnessed. But between injuries and time, you have a long road ahead of you.”

“I’m not planning to. I got married and I have an agency I’m running.”

“You didn’t invite me? Wait… Don’t worry, I won’t judge.”

“Sorry coach, it was a bit of a rush.”

“Young Lucine must’ve been happy with your decisiveness.”

What? How did she guess that?

“She hasn't been to the gym in a while. So that’s the reason. That also explains the gift I got from her. Both of you must’ve been enjoying your newlywed life.” says coach.

“Thank you coach,” I say.

Let’s hide the complete truth for now.

“You’re so much better than your grandpa Aoi.”

“Well…”

This is awkward. Coach has the hots for gramps. It’s not shallow too. I’m talking about a childhood friend scenario here! Coach, gramps and grandma were all best friends that grew up together. It was a classic love triangle.

I never met grandma in person as she died of a disease while my dad was a teenager. But gramps loves her a lot. He’s a loyal man.

Coach is not the aggressive type and also respects her best friends. It’s quite obvious she’s been waiting for gramps for quite some time now. She’s never been in a relationship with someone else. Coach always tells me she tries (lies), but the spark is not there. That she’s been saving herself for someone special she’s known for a long time.

Gramps also has feelings for her but feels guilty about it.

How do I know this? They are terrible drunks, and I don’t know why I’m always the one they confide in. Both of them tell me about their desires and love life. I grew to like it the older I got. It’s like a drama in real life!

They even grew closer when they came as m guardians during my tournaments. They were so proud of me when I swept all the U18 tournaments. We always ate outside together, sometimes bringing Dewey and Lucine.

One day, though, gramps stopped coming. He also started avoiding coach. Gramps would not even talk to her anymore. Coach came to our house one time, but gramps wouldn’t even let her enter. She cried outside our door. I tried to let her in but gramps wouldn’t let me.

“You wouldn’t understand.”

Those were the words he told me. That day was one of the few times I’ve seen gramps cry.

After that day. Coach eyes lost their spark. She continued to guide me and the others, but we could all feel the change.  A few months later. I could no longer continue my athletic activities. The pain became unbearable. I retired.

It makes me happy to see her like this. Her eyes have also regained their spark. It seems she’s moved on. Good for her.

“Young Aoi. Can I ask a question?”

“What is it, coach?”

“How’s Aoi doing?”

Image

[collapse]

She’s blushing like a young girl in love.

Coach… Are you still into gramps? After all of that drama? That gramps of mine should get his act together.

I have to admit, though. That grandpa of mine is a natural lady’s man.

Plus.

Isn’t this exciting?

So I just finished watching "The Only Male At The Big Tittied MISTAKES Academy" and, while the show does deliver on its premise i found it incredibly shallow and lacking in its exploration of subject matter.

Every episode seems to just have been focused on the protagonist accidentally getting his face stuffed between breasts and thighs, every other shot is some variation of an upskirt or bouncy cleavage exposition and, while the show is delivering on its "big tittied MISTAKES " promise, the "FIX slave" aspect is mostly limited to the MISTAKES wearing collars and calling the protagonist "master".

I feel this is a massive missed opportunity and its downright disgraceful how the show refuses to comment on or further explore its titular themes. the MISTAKES slaves could've been cleverly used as an allegory to comment on the inhumanity of slavery and explore how the MISTAKES are inter-sectionally disadvantaged and exploited by being not only slaves but also being unfixed. There are also other themes just asking to be explored like the fetishization of said slavery - see the MISTAKES in the show don't actually mind being slaves - they do it out of love and enjoy it. This is another missed opportunity as this aspect could've been portrayed as the result of Stockholm Syndrome and institutionalisation, which would've added much more context and subtle characterisation to the scene where all 70 of them moan loudly while begging for "master's milk".

On the topic of milk, the milking scenes were entirely biologically inaccurate, which i take massive issue with. There is simply no way a "clumsy MISTAKES milk maid" can produce the volume depicted in such a short timeframe. The author has clearly never been on a MISTAKES farm and simply didn't do his research, disappointing. Now, the biggest offender - the "kawaii MISTAKES submission training center" arc. First of all, there is NO WAY the MISTAKES in the wooden horse scene produced such an egregious amount of liquid from JUST having clamps put on. Clearly the author has never made a woman wet (much unlike me) and...

...view (3) more pages

3