Chapter 45: You can’t watch that scene!
167 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today is a big day. The first episode of ‘Will you still love me?’ will be available. This is Saori’s first show. It releases once a week.

This should be a happy day. But I’m a little upset. I’m alone in my living room, sitting on the couch while looking at the display. Waiting for the show to be available. Saori and Lucine are both having a party with the actors and staff. The staff even invited me… Saori and Lucine were against me coming.

“Brother, you can’t go!”

“No means no hubby!”

They wouldn’t budge on it. Well, it’s been a while. Maybe they thought I’d make things awkward. I don’t get it. Oh well. What’s done is done.

“Hey bro, why do you only have water? Where are the drinks?” says Dewey.

Oh yeah. I invited this guy.

“Drink water,” I say.

Dewey sits next to me. He’s carrying a bunch of snacks. Most of them being sweets.

“You have lots of sweets, man. More than some stalls even,” says Dewey.

“Well, Saori and Lucine likes them,” I say.

“I’m not complaining. I get to eat them instead. When’s the show coming up?”

“It should be available soon.”

As I finished saying that, the display changes from showing ‘Please Wait…’ to a countdown.

Five. Four. Three. Two. One!

The production company logo shows and soon after, a large gate is on screen. The gates open and the interior is in full view. It shows the beautiful sets in their full glory. This is great. The show will attract some viewers because of its gorgeous and accurate set design.

Soon it enters the throne room. Several people are there. The camera zooms in on the empress Sabina on the throne.

“Oh! It’s sister-in-law!” says Dewey.

“She looks amazing, right?” I say.

“She’s giving off a totally different vibe.”

“That’s cause she’s a great actor and the makeup team is also great.”

I’m the president of an agency. Let me hype up my talents.

The empress speaks about assigning a squad to the prince. The prince replies and the show also focuses on him as he speaks. His voice is clear as he accepts his duty. Dewey clicks his tongue and comments.

“Why did they show this guy? Cut back to the empress. Five out of ten. Trash show.”

“You’re being unreasonable at least finish the first episode.”

I think Dewey will like this show. He likes even the trashiest shows as long as its set in ancient times. Both he and sister Hilda will like it.

The show then shows Ryouta (the prince) talking with his best friend Akio. They talk and joke with each other. Their arms are on hung on each other’s shoulders as they walk, showing how close they are. The camera zooms on their face and body as they act it out. This director is baiting a certain crowd with this scene. I see that he’s not above fan service.

Dewey sits back and comments.

“Look at this scene. This is us when we hang out. The girls turn our way.”

“No way they were looking at you. Not you.”

“Bastard!”

After the grand display of the palace. It displays a humble abode. The camera peers inside and shows a young, beautiful woman sleeping. She wakes up, and they show us her being sleepy and going to the bathroom to brush her teeth. There’s even some fan service as it shows us her back before entering the baths. Dewey’s posture changes as he now focuses on the show.

Image

[collapse]

“The director’s passion is coming through in this magnificent scene!” says Dewey.

“Your passion is coming through!” I say.

Dewey is too easy to please. I’m recognizing a lot of closeups in this show. Well, this is director Otis’ style. Lots of pretty faces. Lots of closeup shots.

The scene is now shows her dressing up. When it began, she was already wearing light clothes. The female lead wears something to reduce the size of her chest. She is now wearing her male soldier disguise. She looks at the mirror after everything is done.

“Let’s do this! I am Rino!”

After all that preparation. She still looks like a woman. This is her disguise? She doesn’t look like a man! The show is sacrificing believability for looks.

Rino, the woman pretending to be a man, leaves her house. A light appears. Now the scene showing is of the Ryouta and Akio also dressing up. I don’t need to see this. I glance at Dewey and he’s still focused on the screen.

Sometimes I wonder about this guy… I even see him nodding sometimes. Is he pretending to be a critic? What is he analyzing in this scene?

The scene then changes. It’s the empress in her chambers, along with several female servants.

“Empress, your bath is ready,” says one servant.

“Thank you, my dears,” says the empress.

The servants began untying her robes. Her robes fell down. Gliding on her body. Her perfect shoulders come into view. I block Dewey’s eyes.

“Don’t watch it!”

Dewey tries to move his head. I’m faster, though he cannot shake me off. He stands up and faces me.

“The hell man? You know I can check it out later, anyway!”

He kicks me and turns his head towards the screen. A smile forms on his face as he thinks he’s won. My fingers move towards his eyes and poke them. Dewey rolls on the ground, covering his eyes.

“AHH! You actually poked my eyes! Calm down! Get used to this! She’s an actress, for goodness’ sake!”

“Sorry, that was too much. You still can’t watch it here. Not in my house.”

“I wasn’t even interested, but now I am!”

“Not interested? Are you blind? I’ll kill you!”

“What the heck, man! What’s wrong with you? I’m interested!”

“She’s mine, you punk!”

I use ‘poke eyes’. It’s super effective.

“AHHH! What do you even want? Stop! I surrender!”

“Let’s just watch the show again. I think the scene’s done.”

“WATCH WITH WHAT! MY EYES ARE BURNING!”

I turn back to the display. It’s a closeup of the empress’ face. She covers her face with her hand. She then says to the camera.

“No peeking.”

Saori’s scene is over.

I need to rewatch it later.

So I (Chapter 45) finally decided to come out to my parents as a MISTAKEsexual. At first they started laughing, so I believed that they had accepted me. As a result, I decided to show them my favorite body pillows of typos, grammatical errors, and misspellings. My writer immediately burst out crying, saying, “I thought you were joking!”

All I remember next was my reader screaming at me to get the hell out of the house. Apparently, while they were in my room, they found my MISTAKE themed flesh light and the cum rag. I ran out as fast as I can with tears rolling down my face. When will we MISTAKEsexuals stop being oppressed? How many more have to suffer?

2