Chapter 46: Who and what’s the best?
133 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That director Otis baited me!

Image

[collapse]

Saori’s scene was not that naughty. Wait. Don’t I want that? As a man, though… I felt betrayed!

Right now, I’m searching for the show. To observe people’s reactions. There’s a sizable amount of discussion about the show online. This is great. People tuned in for the premier. We can only hope they stick around.

I’m on a famous discussion web forum called ‘Show Thoughts’ there’s a page for director Otis works here.

It reads: discussion page for director Otis shows. Sometimes his shows are bad, but at least the eye candy is there.

That’s true, but a little rude. I don’t think he minds, though. I click on it and there it is: ‘Will you still love me?’ discussion thread labeled with ‘new release’. Let’s see what it contains.

“MangoLover62: New show by our favorite visual loving director. He’s done it again, lads! This one might be good!”

“OtisFan4Lyfe: Did you see the actor playing the empress? I looked her up. She’s a newbie. Can you guys give me details? Asking for a friend.”

“TheEggplantPenetratestherock: Gotchu fam: AgencyDatabase/immortal_agency/Talents/Saori_Akers.”

“OtisFan4Lyfe: Thanks, bro. I just checked and holy moly what a find by the director! She looks way younger than in the show!”

“MyWifeHatesMyFace: That’s cause she is...”

“MangoLover62: Updated Information:

Show details:

Male lead: Sho Alonso

Female lead: Kara Mayes

Secondary male lead: Brook Rye

Empress: Saori Akers

etc.

“FaceAlanyzer: The actresses are amazing this time.”

“TheEggplantPenetratestherock: Bruh, you misspelled ‘Analyze’ in your name.”

“FaceAlanyzer: Shut the hell up! I made this account as a kid. This name carries nostalgia.”

“MyWifeHatesMyFace: The acting is great this time. The empress’ actress looks just as good as Gisela but can act.”

“OtisFan4Lyfe: Don’t hate man ‘Leave my soul on the runway’ is a masterpiece.”

“MangoHater63: It’s a great show, but she really couldn’t act on it. The actors here are much better.”

“MyWifeHatesMyFace: Let’s not argue here about a different show. Also, the main female lead also looks great, but her soldier disguise won’t fool anyone lol.”

“OtisFan4Lyfe: It is a comedy, so they’re using it for laughs.”

“HotMama7: What’s your favorite scene, guys?”

“Obvious_Pervert: I can’t choose between the Rino morning scene or the empress dressing scene.”

“MyWifeHatesMyFace: empress scene.”

“TheEggplantPenetratestherock: Rino scene showed is good but empress scene is better.”

“Liver_LoverBoy: You all dumb. Best scene was the Ryouta and Akio talking. Hands down.”

“ShippersGoToHeaven: empress scene all the way.”

“OtisFan4Lyfe: empress scene camera was phenomenal. My wife even forgot I was watching with her. On the Rino scene she poked my eyes.”

“MangoHater63: empress scene. I replay that scene a ridiculous amount of times.”

The comment chain continues. I have spent a lot of my time reading other people’s comments. Let’s join in. I make an account and name it ‘Immortal_Agency_Best_Agency’.

“MangoLover62: Announcement! We’re updating ‘director Otis cast looks tier list.’ Place your votes now! Open for a day.”

“MyWifeHatesMyFace: Easy SSS for empress. S for Rino and A for the male leads.”

“FaceAlanyzer: You can’t do that. If it’s compared to other actors, yeah, their looks are ‘A’ but the Otis tier list has higher standards.”

“MangoHater63: Saori goes to SSS easy. Think Kara is an S.”

“TheEggplantPenetratestherock: Gisela will finally have someone with her on SSS. By the way, I still can’t believe she married the director.”

“OtisFan4Lyfe: Bruh, the director’s rich as hell. He even swallowed his pride and started helping with the family business just to marry her.”

“ShippersGoToHeaven: A for Sho and Brook.”

“Liver_LoverBoy: agree.”

“HotMama7: Give them S except Saori. She should be in SSS.”

“FaceAlanyzer: People like you mess up the tier list! Sho and Brook B. That’s the max. Upper tiers are so crowded no one is even in C and D tier!”

Immortal_Agency_Best_Agency: New here. SSS Saori though trust me, she’ll be a superstar one day!”

I read some more after that. Director Otis’ fans are a different breed. Let’s stop reading. I have spent already too much time here already.

My phone rings. It’s Saori asking for a video call. Saori and Lucine’s face are in the picture.

“Hubby! Thank you! I really acted in a show,” says Saori.

“You were great! There’s also hype for the show. Do your best,” I say.

“Your performance was really great, sis. Boss, you better prepare. I think our agency will get more attention while this show airs,” says Lucine.

“Don’t worry about that. Anyway, where are you guys?” I say.

“Sis and I are eating out. We are having a party!” says Saori.

They left me out again… Why didn’t they invite me?

“Tell me the name of the place. I’ll join you guys,” I say.

“No!” says Saori.

“Why are you against me going?”

“Please hubby… After my filming is over, we can go anywhere you want. I will even do anything you want. Promise.”

Good things come to those who wait. Let’s agree.

“Alright. Talk to you later.”

Simple decision. I am a curious why she won’t let me go to the set. She was fine with it before. What changed? She doesn’t want to tell me, so I have to use my spy. I message Lucine.

“Brother, what do you want? Why did you message me to call you away from sis?” says Lucine.

“She’s not near you now?” I say.

“No, I’m in the bathroom alone.”

“Tell me the reason Saori doesn’t want me on set.”

“I can’t, brother! I promised.”

“You will tell me right now! You have five seconds.”

I count down. Lucine always goes along with me if I speak to her with a stern voice. It’s always been this way.

It only works with me, though. When we were young, Dewey got beat up trying the same thing. As for gramps, he’s a total pushover when it comes to Lucine.

“Brother, stop the countdown, please! I will talk!”

“Great. Now tell me.”

“The director has been looking for you. He’s been annoying sis for a while now.”

“Just that?”

“Well… brother, to be honest, sis thinks the director might like you a little. She’s scared that you might seduce the director or something.”

“What! I would never do that! I only like women!”

Saori still doesn’t trust me? This all happened because of Dewey and his stupid picture! He got off easy.

“Don’t worry brother, I know you’re not into guys. I saw the results of your ‘experiments’. I’m slowly convincing sis Saori about it.”

Lucine knows about my dark past.

In a way…

That’s even worse.

Like I said earlier, I've never asked anyone this as I'm extremely nervous since it's so weird but I feel like I trust you enough at this point and like I said before, I totally understand if you don't want to do this.

Is there anyway you could give me a FIX job? I'm so so so so FIX addicted to the point where I literally feel like I'm going to blow up if I don't do something soon and FIXING alone isn't enough. Keep in mind that I'm NOT asking for anything further, I promise. I simply want you to give me a little FIX. Just point out a few MISTAKES. I've always dreamed of having it done by someone else, and it's literally not that difficult at all. It's just so so embarrassing to ask someone so that why I took a lot of time thinking of who to ask.

Like I said before, I totally understand if you don't want to and I apologize if I grossed you out or made you uncomfortable in any way but I just had to ask because the worst that could happen is you saying no which isn't that bad.

I'm so scared of what you're going to say!!!!! 😢😢😢

IM SO SCARED OMG!

OUR FRIENDSHIP COULD BE OVER!!!! 😢😢😢😢

4