Chapter 47: Lots of love in the air!
171 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hurry, bro! ‘Will you still love me’ is starting!” says Dewey.

We’re about to watch Saori’s show. A lot of viewers watch it. The ratings have been great as well. Lucine told me that the show has exceeded expectations. Morale is high.

“Bro, do you think Ryouta will finally realize what he’s feeling for Rino?”

There’s also this guy. Dewey is obsessed with the show. I even heard him talk about it on the phone. Is he talking with sister Georgette? I’m interested in that story.

“Quiet down! The show is starting!”

Bro… You’re the only one talking here. I focus on the show.

Rino is striking a training dummy with her staff. She shouts with every strike.

“Ninety-nine! One Hundred!”

She falls on her bottom after the hundredth strike. She gasps for air. There’s no one else around on the training grounds. Only her.

“I can’t fall behind the others. I need to stay in the prince’s army.”

Rino grabs her staff once more and tries to stand. She has depleted her strength. Her legs wobble and she falls. She closes her eyes and braces for impact. Instead of the ground, though. She’s supported by a sturdy pair of hands.

It’s the prince, Ryouta.

“Kyah!” says Dewey.

There’s a raging fan girl here! I ignore Dewey and continue viewing.

“You’re too diligent for your own good Rino,” says Ryouta.

“I’m sorry for being a lacking soldier, your majesty!” says Rino.

“You all still call me that. I told all of you to call me by my name.”

“Your majesty! Please let me go for now!”

Rino tries to squirm away from Ryouta, but he doesn’t budge. Tears form in Rino’s eyes. She complains at Ryouta.

“Your majesty please let go… This is so embarrassing!”

“Sometimes your voice reminds me of a woman’s, you know?”

Rino responds in a deeper voice.

“What do you mean, your majesty? I’m clearly a man!”

“Yes. Yes. I was joking.”

He lets go of Rino. She stands and complains to him.

“Don’t doubt my manhood like that! You scared me, you bastard!”

“Oh? Calling your prince a bastard now?”

“Your majesty! I’m sorry! Forgive me, please! It was a slip of the tongue!”

“So you call me bastard in your mind, huh?”

Rino bows on the floor and hits the ground with her forehead. Her forehead bleeds. Ryouta stops her by holding her head. He lectures her.

“Why are you so extreme? This prince won’t punish you. Calm down.”

“Thank you so much, your majesty.”

“Why are you so set on staying in my army, Rino?”

“There’s someone special I want to be with here, your majesty.”

Rino looks at Ryouta as she says that line. She couldn’t hide the emotion in her eyes. In it, we can see devotion and love. Ryouta notices this. Her gaze conveys such powerful emotions. For someone trying to hide her emotions from the prince. She’s not doing a good job.

A shout from beside me interrupts the scene.

“Oh, my Author! Look at how cute she is trying to hide such obvious love!” says Dewey. He shakes me. This guy is way too hyped.

I turn my focus back to the show. Ryouta plays it cool and began instructing Rino. They train together. His hands touch her hands as he teaches her a technique.

“I think we’re done here, Rino. Rest is also an essential part of training.”

“Thank you once again, your majesty. You’re always there to help m—. Ouch!”

“Ahh, it hurts.” Rino rubs her shoulders.

“Let me help.”

Ryouta’s hands move close to her neck and massages it. Rino talks to him as he massages.

“Ahh! That’s so good, your majesty!”

Ryouta’s face turns red. Rino then moved her clothes, revealing more of her shoulder and back.

“Your majesty can you also massage here?”

Ryouta’s hands moves and knead her shoulders and back. Moans of pleasure escape from Rino’s lips. They are high-pitched and sounds sultry.

“Oh! Yeees! Mooore!”

Speaking of high-pitched sounds.

“OOOOOH MYYYY!” says Dewey. He glues his eyes to the screen, and he keeps making comments while the scene plays. Stuff like: “Giiirl you so naughty!”, “That prince knows his stuff!” and “They’re so perfect together!”

Let’s focus on the show again.

Rino shouts out loud as Ryouta’s hands slide on her back.

“Ryoutaaaa! That’s perfect!”

Image

[collapse]

She falls forward after that. Her eyes are closed. We see Ryouta’s face and its scorching hot. He takes a deep breath and calms himself down. After that, he wakes her up.

“Oh, sorry, your majesty. Thank you so much for your help,” says Rino.

“No problem, take care,” says Ryouta.

Rino moves a certain distance and stops. She looks at Ryouta and then looks down.

“Can we do this again, your majesty? I’ll repay you next time. I can also… massage you.”

“That will be nice, Rino.”

“I won’t disappoint you, your majesty!”

Rino walks away while skipping.

Ryouta’s now alone on the training grounds. Words leave his mouth.

“He’s so cute.”

He then slaps a hand onto his forehead.

“What is wrong with me? He’s a man!”

Ryouta moves back and forth.

“Why did I agree? Could it be?”

His hands grab onto his chest as he sits down on the ground.

“I surrender. You win Rino.”

A monologue plays with Ryouta’s voice.

‘I cannot deny it anymore. My heart beats for you… This is love.’

The credits roll.

“That was an amazing episode!” says Dewey.

“It really was,” I say.

Why am I watching a romance show with this guy? Oh yeah. I don’t have other friends. It’s sad I know.

I was even desperate enough to ask gramps to watch it with me. But he’s busy with his love life. I saw him and coach holding hands like a young couple walking down the street.

They have my full support.

I snapped a photo, though. Both of their faces are bright red in it. Love is in the air!

What a perfect photo.

I can’t wait to tease them with this.

I'd just like to clear something up regarding the accusations being made about me by some of the readers of this novel. The accusations regarding my so called "behavior" are untrue and extremely hurtful. To the reader (you know who you are kitten), a few points for your consideration:

1. Yes, I was asking for MISTAKES in DMs. I will admit to that. Apparently, this can come off as inappropriate for some. So I reluctantly apologize for that.

2. The MISTAKES I was attempting to accumulate from this group were strictly for artistic purposes and NON-SEXUAL in nature. Ever heard of a non-sexual MISTAKES fetishist?

3. I have almost NEVER taken screenshots of the MISTAKES that have been sent to me and/or sent these pics to other people

4. No, I have not been making threats to those who choose to ignore my messages & friend requests. Telling someone who has clearly wronged me that there will be consequences for their actions is not a "threat". I consider it more a... life lesson per se. Learn the difference, then report back to me. I'll be right here waiting for an apology.

5. And finally, as you can see, I didn't tag any of the readers who wronged me in this message, as doing so would not comply with my ethics, but I will always respect one's decision to have their own so called "opinion" no matter how misguided it may be.

As you can tell, my interests lay mainly in the high arts and I can guarantee you that if and when you do decide to step down off your fucking throne and accept my humble favorite requests (with or without MISTAKES) at the very least you will end up having a very compatible and knowledgeable friend. Hopefully, this clears a few things up with the more disgruntled members of the group.

6