Chapter 51: I should act like a dirty boss more
159 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Why must you do this to me Author above? Haven’t you made me suffer enough?

I’m sitting in my office and the pain is back. I’m going crazy. My patience runs dry. I’m not even going to describe this pain. I just want to explode! There is no way I’ll endure this anymore. I grab my phone and call Lucine.

Sorry Lucine. Lucine answers the call.

“Hello boss?”

I try to answer, but no sound comes out. My voice is gone. I’m so dumb.

“Boss? Brother? Hello? What is—?”

I hang up. Let’s send her a message.

‘Come to my office.’

I wait a while. Lucine replies with her own message.

‘What are you talking about, brother? It’s so late already.’

I don’t have any work reasons. My reasons? I want to and I’m not backing down. I send another message.

‘Just come here.’

‘I have to wake up early and go to the set with sis tomorrow.’

That is important. I don’t care right now, though. Looks like I have to pull out my secret weapon.

‘Come here. This is an order.’

She replies in an instant.

‘Alright boss.’

Now we wait…

It must be her fetish or something. I didn’t realize it before, but Lucine likes it when I’m strict, huh? 

This pain is killing me! I don’t know how I lived with this. Not to mention this isn’t even its final form. I can no longer go back. Once a man finds comfort, he can no longer return to discomfort.

The door to my office opens. Lucine appears and looks at me. Her breathes are rough and heavy. She takes some time to compose herself, then speaks.

“Boss, what did you need me for?”

How should I act here? I do not know. Let’s just use the direct method.

From my sitting position, I remove my pants. After that, away goes my underwear. I then make myself move while sitting on my office chair. I’m now in full view. My spear rising through the heavens as I sit in a chair. I should feel ashamed. But I’m not.

“Boss! Why aren’t you wearing shoes in the office?”

That’s the first thing you notice?

Her face then turns bright red. Oh, looks like she noticed. She points at me and shouts.

“I can’t believe this, boss! You called me for this!”

I look at her. I’m trying to conjure the most serious and strict face I can muster. My gaze is on her the whole time. She calms down and puts down her arms.

“What… do you want me to do?”

That was easy. A little too easy, to be honest. Are you okay with this Lucine? Oh well. Works better for me. I point at my spear with one hand. I motion for her to come close.

“No… I’m a manager, not your whore!”

I look at her again. My actions continue. Lucine walks towards me. Her walking speed is quite fast.

“You can’t force me to do this!”

She kneels down in front of me.

“I’ll only do this tonight, alright? This is not part of my job. Understand?”

Lucine takes off her top. Her bountiful breasts bounce.

Curses! This is making the pain worse.

Patience.

It’ll be so worth it.

She unclasps her bra, and it revealed her breasts to me. They’re perfect. Magnificent.

“This is a special case alright?” says Lucine.

Get on with it, please…

Lucine moves.

Soft. They feel like heaven!

My spear is in between her heavenly breasts. She moves them up and down and it’s divine! I can’t control myself, and my essence covers her face and chest. Her breasts also discharge milk all over me. She doesn’t stop even mixing up the movements.

Liquids combine and made everything slippery. Acting as sort of lubricant. In short. They made everything better. It’s terrific. These breasts are killer. In fact. This is heaven. I’m cured.

“Ahhh! No, boss, we can’t do this. What if the other employees find out?”

Image

[collapse]

What is she even saying right now? There’s only one other employee, and she approves of this relationship. Also, I’m only sitting down. You’re the one moving.

Anyway. Let’s indulge her and her fantasies. I reach my hands down and held her head.

“Boss! You made… haa… this mess. Don’t use my… haaa… mouth to… hide it.”

Your wish is my command. I place her lips on the tip of my spear. She kisses it and opens wide and tries to take it all.

The pleasure is immense! Her breasts are still enveloping my spear. The added pleasure of her mouth sends me to new heights!

Thank the Author above for giving me this huge spear. I used to hate it. But I must never doubt the Author and his plans for your life.

This is so amazing. A highlight of my life.

Her cheeks fill with my essence. It leaks from her mouth. Her head tries to go lower, but it can’t. Should I help her go lower? Let’s take it slow. I exert some force to push her down.

At a certain point, Lucine taps out on my leg.

I guide her head away from my spear. Both of her hands cover her mouth. Her puffed cheeked looked comical.

She couldn’t hold it in. Her mouth opens, and she expels my essence. She coughs after breathing in and speaks to me again.

Alright, that’s too much for Lucine. Let’s not do that next time.

“Bleeegh… Sorry boss, I’ll practice… I’ll do better… next time.”

She’s given up on the whole only for today thing, huh?

“What… a waste…”

Lucine’s head goes down on the floor and licks my essence of it.

What the? That’s disgusting! Why are you doing that Lucine? I grab her by the shoulders and stop her. She squirms, trying to move her body down with her tongue out.

I try to speak, but my voice is still gone. I take off my shirt and clean up her face. She’s in my arms and speaks.

“Ahh no… boss, are you not satisfied with that? Please… let me go…”

Her actions contradict her words. A plump ass is moving up on my spear. It moves up and up. The tip of my spear enters something heavenly.

Lucine then exerts her might, moving her lower body down. My hands grab her hips and stop her.

I need to calm down.

“Oh! Please! Boss! I need it! I’ll be your whore!” says Lucine. Her body shakes. It’s hungry for me. She looks back at me with teary eyes.

The pain is gone…

If we stop now, she can still go with Saori tomorrow…

I should control myself.

Self-control.

I need self-control.

Oh well.

That’s too bad.

I am the paragon of no self-control.

 

I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with Sexy Mistake Free Chapter. That perfect, curvy body. Those bountiful breasts. The child bearing hips of a literal goddess. 
 
It honestly fucking hurts knowing that I'll never mate with her, pass my genes through her, and have her birth a set of perfect chapters. I'd do fucking ANYTHING for the chance to get a Sexy Mistake Free Chapter pregnant. A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that I can't is quite honestly too much to fucking bear. 
 
Why would my dreams create something so perfect? To fucking tantalize us? Fucking laugh in our faces?! Honestly guys, I just fucking can't anymore. Fuck.

6