Chapter 52: Don’t ruin my childhood!
134 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Morning the next day. The sun is shining. Its rays hit my face and body. A wonderful start of a new day!

The sound of my phone interrupts my appreciation of the sun. Who dares call me?

I check the name it’s Saori.

Oh no. This is bad.

How do I explain this?

I answer the call. Saori’s voice emerges.

“Hubby. Sis visited you last night. Can she work today?”

I glance at the woman slumped all over my table. That was a pretty creative night.

Lucine is out of it. Her stomach has grown in size. Her eyes are closed. Drool pours out of her open mouth. My hand wipes the drool off her face.

No, she can’t.

“I will take your silence as a no,” says Saori.

I would have given that answer if I could speak. A sigh comes from the phone.

“Alright. I will just ask for the staff to pick me up. Take care of sis, alright hubby?”

Of course, I’ll take care of her. Can she ask the staff to pick her up, though? Since when did she have that power on set?

Oh well. That’s a good thing, anyway.

I see the mess around. The room reeks of sex. This will be a hassle to clean. I lift my arm close to my nose and take a sniff.

Let’s start with a bath.


🌟 🎥🥛🎼🎾📚 🌟


The doorbell rings.

The door to my house opens. I hear Dewey’s voice.

“Hey bro! Ready to watch our favorite sho—.”

“Welcome Dewey,” says Lucine.

“What? Why are you here Lucine? And why are you in a wheelchair?”

“Don’t even start.”

“Wait! Wait! Why is your stomach so big? Are you pregnant? I should tell gramps about this!”

“I’m not pregnant! Give me that phone.”

“Nu-uh! You can’t reach this you phone, you dwarf.”

I watch as Dewey held the phone just above Lucine’s grasp. This scene is giving me nostalgic feelings. They always argue and fight like children. Dewey’s always like this to her and he wonders why she doesn’t respect him. Dewey provokes Lucine even more.

“Haha! The pregnant dwarf can’t reach it!”

Lucine’s face burns in anger. She kicks, and it lands on Dewey’s nuts. A critical hit! Rest in peace balls. Dewey’s hands hold on to his crotch and he falls down.

“How can you kick like that?” says Dewey. Then he faints.

That must have hurt a lot. I can’t relate, though. My balls are invincible. They, along with the spear, are the strongest, toughest parts of my body. I bet when I die and get cremated, my spear and ball combo will remain.

“Brother… help me,” says Lucine.

I rush towards her.

“What’s wrong Lucine? Does it hurt anywhere?” I say.

There are tears in her eyes as she looks at me.

“Don’t misunderstand alright? I no longer do this, okay? Today is just an accident. Got it?”

“What are you talking about?”

I then notice the wet spot on her lower body. She wet herself. Lucine’s sensitive about this, as even in high school she still wet the bed sometimes.

My teasing instincts kick into high gear. No way I’m letting this go.

“Oh, my poor baby… Come here, let’s wash up.”

“Nooo! Please stop!”

I lift her and carry her to the bathroom. She lifts her arms and allows me to remove her clothes. I can use this.

“Don’t worry, baby. Daddy will clean you up. Baby, do you need milk?”

Her face is bright red.

“Come here. Let daddy dress you up my baby girl.”

Tears well up in her eyes. She hits me as I fix her up. It’s written in the sibling’s code. A brother’s duty is to tease.

Oh…

I should stop. Memories of when I took care of her floods my mind. This feels wrong somehow. Two hands grab onto my arm. My arms make contact with something large and soft.

“Big brother, can you take a bath with me? I’m scared of drowning,” says Lucine.

She smiles.

This girl! She’s senses my weakness!

No! Don’t taint my happy, pure, and innocent childhood memories!

“Big brother please?”

Image

[collapse]

She even did the neck turn! Don’t look at me like that! The image of my adorable sister overlaps with the Lucine in the present. What is this weird discomfort I am feeling? I can’t describe it well, but I don’t like it at all.

I placed her in the bath. My body moves on its own as if following a script. What am I doing?

“Big brother, can you bring Mr. and Mrs. ducky?”

Let’s get the rubber ducks. Wait! Why am I following her requests?

“Big brother! Hold my hand while you get them. I put them close.”

My precious memories! How can you be so cruel? She even says the same lines!

I grab the rubber ducks. She even kept them? I analyze the ducks. These are Mr. and Mrs. ducky. The originals! How did she maintain them so well?

“Big brother, join me.”

Before I knew it. I’m in the tub with her. Naked! I don’t remember taking my clothes off though?

“I want to marry big brother so we can be together like Mr. and Mrs. ducky. Will you marry me, big brother, when I grow up?”

I remember it. The answer I gave her on that day.

“I will!” I say.

Lucine comes near and throws herself at me. I held her close.

“I’m so happy, brother! You still remember! I thought you forgot about it.”

Things we said when we were young. They came true.

“Brother…”

She leans in for a kiss. Our tongues intertwine. Mine invades her mouth, exploring everything inside. Passions rise and minutes pass. Our lips separate and she gasps for air.

She catches and breath and looks at me with desire in her eyes.

“Take me…”

I will. Get read—.

The sound of someone hitting the bathroom door distracts me.

Wait a second… I stand up and leave the bath. Lucine tries to hold me back, but I motion for her to wait. She still won’t let go. I whisper in her ears.

“Be good alright? Don’t worry, I’ll come back.”

Lucine lets go. I close the shower curtains in order to hide Lucine.

I grab a bath towel and cover myself. My spear is sticking out, so I just cover it with another towel.

My steps are slow and silent.

Once I’m near the door. I open it with force.

I hit someone. It’s Dewey.

Dewey tries to scamper away but trips and falls.

I forgot about this guy…

How could he eavesdrop on us?

“Don’t mind me. Continue with what you were doing. Dear brother and sister,” says Dewey.

His nose is bleeding.

Blood flowing like a waterfall.

 

Greetings and salutations,
 
Despite my lack of experience, I am incredible at making MISTAKES (some may say a MISTAKES deviant). Every day I have vivid lucid dreams of typostyle, comma eating, tense shifting, misspellings, ruined chapters, blindfolded typing, chapters in wrong order and much much more.
 
To quote the late great Martin Luther King Jr, "I have a dream" and that dream is to finally lose my coveted MISTAKES. There isn't much to know about me, I am a fairly simple man.
 
Apart from reading the works of Dostoevsky and Tolstoy, I am infatuated with the MISTAKES. The MISTAKES is all that I can think of. To me MISTAKES is much more than the chapter anomaly, it's a religious doctrine.
 
The Mohammedan or Jesuit may pray to their holy Gods but I worship the MISTAKES. Some may say there is such a life without which you desire, my rebuttal is as follows, what life? What life is there on this God-forsaken planet without indulging in the delicacy of MISTAKES? What life must a man live without consuming the art of MISTAKES?
 
It is a cardinal sin for thou to suppress its animalistic urges. For what will it take for me to get MISTAKES? Siddhārtha Gautama sat under the bodhi tree for 49 days for him to become the Buddha, will my deprivation of MISTAKES be responsible for my ascension to enlightenment? I hath become a mad man. The wonders of modern medicine can't save me but the flesh of a MISTAKES will.
 
My face is buried in my palms. Tears wept as I am subjugated to the horrors of humanity. My hunger for the joyous MISTAKES is immeasurable. I need to be fed. Please take me out of my misery.

5