Chapter 53: An arm for your sins
103 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I took Dewey to the hospital. How can someone even bleed that much? How’s that even possible? This massive pervert!

He fainted from blood loss. I needed to rush him to the hospital. I will not forget this transgression.

I missed the bath scene, man!

He ruined the mood!

Lucine is staying with Saori for now.

I called gramps already. He didn’t even care, though. He’s fed up with Dewey and his dumb injuries. That. Or he’s busy with his ‘not dates’ with the coach.

Now I’m stuck with this guy again. In a hospital this time.

I think this guy will be fine. Should I leave? It’s pretty sad to wake up alone in a hospital bed, though… Let’s stay for a while.

Dewey groans and tries to sit up. Looks like I won’t be staying too long. He looks at me.

“Hilda, is that you?”

You’ve got the wrong person. Even the gender is wrong. He continues.

“Hilda! Atlas and Lucine are at it again. Do you want to watch with me?”

What! They were watching us? Since when? I’m finding out dark things about sister Hilda.  

Dewey pounces at me, trying to hug me. He screams out her name as he gets close. I dodge and place my hands on his back and push him. His body hits the floor.

I’m going to leave. This guy is healthy.

Dewey gets up. He glances around the room. He sees my face.

“Wha? Is that you bro? Where did Hilda go?” says Dewey.

“She’s still overseas, bro. Do I look like her to you?” I say.

Dewey falls to his knees. He raises his face to stare into the sky. Tears pool in his eyes.

This guy can be so dramatic.

“She left me bro…” says Dewey.

“Bro, it’s been five years,” I say.

Dewey then raises his arms up high and starts singing.

Oh, Hilda, why have you left me so?

I don’t want to be the only one knows!

Come back! You don’t want to miss this show!

Now I’m watching my brother and sister go at it… SOOOLOOO!

Image

[collapse]

You’re done!

I kick Dewey down on the ground. Put my knee on his back and grab one arm. He is now in an armlock.

“If you don’t want your arm to break, you better start talking,” I say.

“What do you mean? Talk about what?”

“Don’t test me, bro.”

“I’ll talk! I’ll talk! It was Hilda who first saw you guys! She peeped at you in the girl’s bathroom in school! Both of you thought you were alone, but she was in one stall!”

“That explains nothing. We told you! When did you peek and eavesdropping on us?”

“Stop! My arm’s gonna come off! It was Hilda’s idea! She forced me!”

“Really? Be honest or you know what happens.”

“She really forced me to! In the beginning, at least. Then it became something like a date for us. We know it was wrong, but it was so hot!”

Why would you do this, sister Hilda? Looking back on it. She always looked around us when Lucine and I were together. Dewey and sister Hilda must have more chemistry than I thought.

What’s done is done. I’ll be more careful next time.

I should punish this guy, though.

“AHH! Are you really going to this? Please, I’m sorry, okay? I won’t do it again!” says Dewey.

“What if sister Hilda comes back and asks you to peek with her?” I say.

“… In that case, you should let us—.”

Something popped. Oh… It came off. Dewey screams and flails around.

“AAAAAHHHH! You really dislocated my arm! Put my arm back! Put it back!”

“Calm down, man. I’ll put your arm back.”

“Wait! We’re in a hospital. Let the doctors put it back.”

“Don’t worry, I know what I’m doing.”

“Stop! Do you have a license?”

I give him a big smile.

“Just trust me, bro.”

I grab his dislocated arm and place it right back where it belongs. There’s a satisfying sound to it. I think I did it right. Even if I did it wrong, this place is a hospital, anyway.

Dewey grabs the fixed arm and starts kicking and screaming. I move off him. He doesn’t stop.

“AHHH! AHHH! What have you done?”

“Calm down, man. Try to move it.”

Dewey then moves his fingers on the arm I fixed. Then he sits up and tries out several motions with it.

Good job me. I ignore him and sit down. There’s a monitor in his room. Oh! It’s playing an episode of ‘Will you still love me?’.

Lucine said the viewers per episode are reaching twenty million. Twenty million is a lot, but in there’s room for improvement. There’s about two billion people living in Anor. Twenty billion worldwide. We should aim to be in a show that reaches billions!

Still. It’s doing well better than I expected. It’s not as big as the top shows on the channels, but for a streaming show, its top tier.

The episode showing right now is the episode where Ryouta tells Brook about his forbidden love for Rino, which then led to Brook then investigating Rino.

This Brook guy’s acting is so different from what I saw on set. Whatever Saori and the Director are doing must be effective.

Someone taps me on the arm. I look back and see Dewey.

“Watch this bro,” says Dewey.

He points at the arm I dislocated. He makes several movements with it. His arm works. I don’t want to see his demonstration, though. Dewey places both of his hands on my shoulders and speaks.

“Bro, it feels so refreshing. The stiffness on my shoulder is gone. I feel so lose right now. It’s like my arm is brand new! You are an amazing doctor! I won’t doubt you again,” says Dewey.

“Okay? That’s great, but I’m not a doctor,” I say.

“Bro, I have a favor to ask.”

“What?”

“Can you do the other arm?”

 

Is that all this shitposting author can say?!? Duurrhhlll... MISTAKE, TYPOS, MISTAKE, MISTAKE, FIX, FIX, MISTAKE, MISTAKE, MISTAKE, FIX, MISTAKE... I feel like I'm in a FUCKING asylum full of dementia-ridden old people that can do nothing but repeat the same FUCKING words on loop like a fucking broken record!!!
 
MISTAKE MISTAKE MISTAKE MISTAKE!!! MISTAKE, FIX, FIX! MISPELLING? MISPELLING, TYPOS!! MISPELLING L O L! MISTAKE, AUTHOR DUMB?? Le author, I am CHAPTER!!! No fixes fix it fixies!! Author going authory!! YnnnggGGHHAAHH!!!
I..FUCKING hate the internet so god DAMN much... FUCK! Shitposting, honest to...god...fucking hope your mother CHOKES on her own feces in hell you...COCK SUCKER.
 
But oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh I know my post is a MISTAKE!! ISN'T IT??? MISTAKE, MISTAKE, MISTAKEY MISTAKE, FIX, MISTAKE, FIX, NOVEL?? MISTAKE!! FIX? MISTAKE!! AUTHOR?? MISTAKE!! MISPELLING?? NOVEL, FIX.... FIX!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

5