Chapter 54: There’s something fishy about this
101 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I visit the thread for ‘Will you still love me?’ again.

“MangoHater63: The story is heating up!”

“OtisFan4Lyfe: This show is the bomb! Top 5 Otis show of all time.”

“MyWifeHatesMyFace: Gotta stick the landing first. Is top 5 even that good Otis has some garbage shows lol.”

“OtisFan4Lyfe: He has garbage shows but I’ve watched all 50 of them and only 5 were truly trash tier. 51 if you count ‘Will you still love me’.”

“FaceAlanyzer: Man, I remember watching ‘Dreamers on the trash heap’. Man, that show truly deserved to be in a trash heap.”

“HotMama7: So we should avoid his shows with garbage, trash and stuff like that and we’re good?”

“Liver_LoverBoy: I think so? I watched ‘Dregs of society’ and that movie sucked!”

“MyWifeHatesMyFace: Why watch it then? I remember that one having low reviews. I didn’t watch it cuz of that.”

“Liver_LoverBoy: It had Vicente as the lead! Of course I’ll check it out!”

“FaceAlanyzer: I now understand why such a trash movie didn’t bomb in the box office.”

“HotMama7: Really seems like his shows with names related to garbage sucks, huh?”

“TheEggplantPenetratestherock: Not true, as ‘Garbage players’ and ‘Down in the dumps’ are both amazing shows.”

“OtisFan4Lyfe: Yeah ‘Down in the dumps’ is a top 5 Otis show. A lot of his shows have names related to trash, now that I think about it.”

“Liver_LoverBoy: Vicente was amazing in that one!”

“Immortal_Agency_Best_Agency: Let’s stay on topic guys, what if we get timed out by the admin again?”

“MangoHater63: That admin is such a killjoy.”

“MyWifeHatesMyFace: Your name being allowed proves he’s not a killjoy lol.”

“MangoHater63: Mangoes suck &*^*% %*%& %&%* and the admin sucks &%* too!”

*Admin has timed MangoHater63 out MangoLover62*

“TheEggplantPenetratestherock: One of these days he’s going to get banned.”

“LookingForMaster: @Immortal_Agency_Best_Agency can you tell us your prediction for the upcoming episodes?”

“HotMama7: NO! Don’t let him!”

“OtisFan4Lyfe: Admin! Time him out!”

“Immortal_Agency_Best_Agency: I only told you my predictions.”

They’re not predictions as I read the script already. Yes. I’m cheating. We were talking about what will happen in one of the next episodes and I predicted it along with some lines from the script. My predictions were on point.

It amazed them at first, but after the second time, they started hating it. I messed up the lines to avoid suspicion, but they didn’t care about that.

“TheEggplantPenetratestherock: Bro, all your predictions come true! You even get the lines right! You ruined some episodes for me!”

“Liver_LoverBoy: Yeah, you ruined Akio’s and Rino’s scene for me!”

“FaceAlanyzer: Get off the keyboard man!”

“Immortal_Agency_Best_Agency: You guys are a bunch of haters!”

“MangoLover62: No more predictions from you.”

Even the admin?

“LookingForMaster: I want to know though…”

“OtisFan4Lyfe: Just private message each other, man!”

*Admin has timed Immortal_Agency_Best_Agency out MangoLover62*

“HotMama7: Praise be!”

“OtisFan4Lyfe: Mangoes are the best!”

“Liver_LoverBoy: Prevention is better than cure.”

I won’t post it! This is injustice?

Oh well. I spend too much time on these forums, anyway. This has given me a reason to stop.

A notification pops up.

*LookingForMaster sent a message*

“LookingForMaster: Hey can you message me your predictions for the upcoming episodes? I’m talking about the show ‘Will you still love me?’.”

Looks like somebody appreciates my efforts. Or he wants to be spoiled.

The upcoming episode will be about Empress Sabina and Rino. It’s the episode where she has Rino abducted and finds out that he’s not a man. I send my predictions.

A minute later, I receive a reply.

“LookingForMaster: Thank you so much and sorry for being a bother.”

“Immortal_Agency_Best_Agency: It’s alright no problem.”

“LookingForMaster: Can we talk again before the episodes come out?”

“Immortal_Agency_Best_Agency: When I’m online message me.”

“LookingForMaster: Thanks!”

I log out and turn my computer off.

What do I do now?

Should I call Dewey? I bet that guy’s free. I’ve been hanging out with him a lot these days, though. Shouldn’t he ask me to hang out sometimes too?

Wait. Why am I acting like this? He comes to my house unannounced whenever an episode of ‘Will you still love me?’ comes out. Let’s call him.

I pick up my phone and call him.

“What’s up bro?” says Dewey.

“Want to go somewhere, man?” I say.

“Today’s our anniversary, so I can’t.”

“What anniversary?”

“It’s Hilda’s and mine’s fifteenth anniversary! Can you believe it, man? Time sure flies, huh?”

Bro… I don’t think you can have your anniversary alone.

Dewey interrupts my thoughts.

“Remember when we married and promised each other that we’ll stay together? You, gramps and Lucine were there too!”

I remember being the priest of your play wedding. We were kids. Is he counting that as marriage? I didn’t have a license to marry people at that age. I still don’t.

Let’s steer clear of this guy for today. He gets so annoying on days like this.

“HOW COULD SHE DO THIS TO ME MAN!” says Dewey.

There it is. Should I just hang up?

“I gave her my heart and soul, man! We promised! On that day at the altar!”

Let’s hang up on this guy. He’s becoming unhinged.

“Don’t you dare hang up, bro!”

How did he know? Dewey sobs and screaming about his love.

“Dewey, stop this. I don’t really want to waste the entire day listening to your cries and complaints. Why don’t you go to her and stick to her,” I say.

“I already did that and she wouldn’t even meet me! I did it four times!” says Dewey.

What he did that already? Four times too. How come no one told me?

“I can’t even see her! I even tried to track her movements just so we could meet, but all of my attempts failed.”

Man, that’s just sad. Also, that’s stalking.

“Don’t do that, bro. You can go to jail for that. Anyway, I’m out,” I say.

“Curse you! Fine, I’m just going to call Georgette then!”

Wait. Georgette? As in the sister Georgette. Sister Hilda’s best friend.

I ask Dewey about it.

“Are you talking about sister Georgette?”

“There’s no other Georgette. Anyway, get off the call, you punk!”

There’s no way I’m going to miss this.

“Whoa, hold on, bro. I’m worried about you.”

“Really?”

“Of course I am. Don’t you know how much I admired… No, still admire you and sister Hilda’s strong long-lasting relationship?”

“It’s really is a great relationship!”

“So make a group call and add sister Georgette and me to it. I mean, two heads are better than one, right?”

I convince Dewey. Dewey makes the group call, but sister Georgette doesn’t answer.

Image

[collapse]

“She messaged me saying she’s busy,” says Dewey.

“Let’s leave this call and you should call her again. Something came up. I have to fix this. Sorry bro,” I say.

“You’re just making excuses, bro…”

“I’m not. Tell you what. Message me if she answers your call. If she doesn’t, I’ll cancel this business meeting.”

I’m lying about the meeting.

“Bro, you’d do that for me… I’m sorry for doubting you!” says Dewey.

Now I feel guilty. I told him I’m going to leave and I hang up the phone.

Seconds later. Dewey messages me that sister Georgette accepted his call.

‘Busy’ huh.

 

You know what? I'm just going to say it. This chapter fucking sucks. I don't give a shit if my Author will beat me or if I get banned, but I want to get my message across, because it amazes me how many of my readers have a poor taste in quality. 
 
This chapter is like a fucking mental ward, and needs to seek help. It's always the same damn shit everyday, and nothing new ever comes out of the Author's shriveled brain. 
 
Where are all the dank lines? Where are all of the good jokes? Where is all the dark humour? All I see is the same fucking chapter screenshots, and it's honestly boring as fuck. 
 
This chapter is boring as fuck, if I'm being frank. I have pity this chapter's parents, because I wouldn't question how would I able to nurture someone so milquetoast and ignorant without putting a bullet through my head. Obviously this chapter is partly my creation but the point still stands.
 
The Author is lame as fuck. I feel more stupider with this chapter being read by you all, and I wouldn't want to spend another second in this toxic atmosphere. Hell I'm actually glad this chapter exists. It keeps all the unfunny pricks away from the chapters that have quality content. I hope this chapter gets drafted and never comes back. I'm done with this asshole.

5