Chapter 55: Lucine and the sad part of romance
111 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Brook is talking with sis Saori again. We’re in her dressing room, the unofficial counseling room for the actor’s love lives. He’s planning on asking out Kara now. It’s the climax of his love story.

“When should I confess to, Kara? Please give me your wisdom teacher!” says Brook.

Brook’s gone off the deep. He’s bought in. He follows everything sis Saori says. The other two are not much better.

“Have you not read the scene by now?” says sis Saori.

“Teacher! You want me to confess on set while saying my lines?” says Brook.

Sis Saori nods her head. Brook stands up and starts walking around the room. He’s holding and shaking his head. After a while, he sits down again and talks to sis Saori.

“I can’t do that, teacher! Akio gets rejected by Rina in the story. It was a confession that failed.”

Sis Saori stands up walks a small distance. Brook and I are now facing her back.

“Do you think Akio loved Rina less than Ryouta?” says sis Saori.

“No! He even recognized her for what she truly was first. He doesn’t deserve such a rejection,” says Brook.

“So now I ask you? Do you love Kara less?”

“I love her more, teacher! My feelings are true!”

It’s true Brooks’s even respectful about their distance. I feel like Kara and Brook have great chemistry together.

“Why are you letting some silly script stop you?”

“What do you mean?”

“Confess! pour your heart on your lines! Change the script with your feelings!”

“Wha—!”

“Convince everyone! Change the minds of the writers, directors and viewers! Make Akio the true love of Rina’s mind!”

“Teacher! Thank you! I will do it. I will pour my whole heart out with every line!”

Sis! To think you cheered for his love. I’m sorry I doubted you!

“These are my last words to you. Whether you fail or succeed. Is now up to you!” says sis Saori.

“Teacher! Thank you for the courage you gave me! The way you thought me! And the guidance you provided! No matter what happens, I am blessed to be your student!” says Brook.

“Go now. Bring out your love.”

Tears pool in my eyes. What a great story. Brook gets up and exits. We shake hands.

“Go get her tiger!” I say.

“Thank you. I will come back with good news,” says Brook.

I will cheer for you! Akio x Rina is the best!


🌟 🎥🥛🎼🎾📚 🌟


We are outdoors. The scene is being filmed on a clean grass field. The sun shines bright. A scene full of happiness at hope. 

Brook and Kara are in the field. They are in their costumes ready to act as their characters, Akio and Rina. Rina is not wearing her disguise in front of him.

The staff set everything up. Director Otis speaks.

“Lights, camera, action!”

The scene starts.

“Why did you call me here Akio?” says Rina.

Akio moves closer to Rina and holds both of them in his arms.

“Rina, I know you know how I feel about you,” says Akio.

“What are you talking about?” says Rina. She pries away her hands from his.

“I have something for you.”

“Akio… Please…”

Go for it Akio!

Akio kneels down in front of Rina and grabs something small in his pockets. It is a ring.

“Don’t confuse me Akio! Please don’t do this!” says Rina as tears form in her eyes.

“I hope with this ring. My feelings for you became clear.”

Akio holds Rina’s hand once more. He brings it close to the ring.

“What do you even like about me, you idiot!” says Rina.

“I love how hard you work. Your devotion. Rina… I know how much you study. Even with all those challenges, you persevere. Just give me a bit of that devotion and I’ll be happy,” says Akio.

“There are other women who like you! They will be happy with you and your love. It doesn’t have to be me.”

“It’s true there are lots of other women out there. But. Rina. There’s a problem. I fell in love with you… There’s only one you.”

Accept her, Rina! Akio is better than that dumb prince! Don’t you remember how happy you were with him? You don’t have to deal with the demanding empress too! Akio’s family accepts you more!

Akio once again looks up to Rina and speaks.

“I love you Rina… I truly do. Will you accept my love?”

It’s beautiful. Sunshine gleams down from up above. Even the skies bless his love. It brought the feelings of Akio to life. Brook and Akio’s fuses together. Fiction and reality unify as one.

Rina. No. Not just Rina… even Kara! Don’t you see how true their feelings are for you? Please reciprocate their feelings.

Tears appear in Rina’s eyes. She doesn’t touch the ring and closes Akio’s hands. With both hands, she clasps his hand. The hand covering the ring. She kneels to face him.

“I’m sorry… Akio. I can’t accept your love. My heart belongs to another!” says Rina.

Clouds appear in the sky. Rina runs away from the place. Leaving Akio alone.

Rain begins to pour. It grows stronger. The skies cry with him.

We are outdoors. The scene is being filmed on a muddy grass field. The clouds darken the sky. A scene full of sadness and despair.

Akio is still as a stone. The rain continues to pour. He looks up. He opens his mouth to scream out… But no sound comes out.

Image

[collapse]

Water streams across Akio’s face. Is it the rain? Or is it his tears? No one will know.

The director doesn’t say cut. It’s as if we’re frozen in time. But the camera keeps rolling. There’s a sting inside my chest. The rain reaches me. The water mixes with my tears.

“Ah! What a masterpiece!” says sis Saori.

Her words shock me. I look to my side. 

Her eyes are full of ecstasy. A cruel smile filled with twisted happiness appears on her face.

Do you find joy in your student’s suffering, sis?

You were just playing with them until the end…

More tears fall from my face.

Sis…

How could you?

 

HEY A U T H O R, 
I’M TRYING TO LEARN TO PLAY RIKI.
 
I JUST HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT
THE SKILL BUILD: SHOULD I MAX
BACKSTAB LIKE YOU BACKSTABBED   M E
 
SMOKESCREEN SO THEY MISS ME
LIKE H O W   Y O U   MISS M I S T A K E S  70% OF THE 
TIME,
 
OR PERMANET INVISIBILITY SO I
COULD DISAPPEAR LIKE YOU
DISAPPEARED FROM T H E   E D I T I N G ?

3