Chapter 58: The haters come out
96 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Morning at our house. It’s been a few weeks since our family visit.

“Boss! This is bad!”

Lucine opens the door with a bang. She wears a look of panic on her face. It must be important. She came in at a bad time. I’m in a pretty awkward position. Two of us are in a pretty awkward position and it’s a very acrobatic position.

“Brother! What are you doing? It’s early morning! Or rather, what are you both doing? What kind of weird experiment did you two come up with?” says Lucine.

Lucine sees me and Saori. She stares at us, alternating her gaze between us.

“If you’re just going to stare, can you please close the door?” I say.

“Want to join in?” says Saori.

Lucine’s jaw drops. She continues rambling.

“Won’t that hurt, sis? What’s gotten into your head and no, I’m not joining in! I can’t bend my legs like that. Wait! We’re getting off topic. Stop this first!”

Me and Saori separate and sit down on the bed.

“This better be important Lucine,” I say.

“Hubby, do not be so mean. If it is not important, we can simply punish her by forcing her to copy my previous position,” says Saori.

“That’s a great idea!”

“Sis! Do you want me to break my legs? Brother, why are you agreeing with her?” says Lucine. She backs away from us. It seems like she wants to escape. Not going to happen.

I run towards Lucine and she screams and runs. She’s slow though, so I caught her. Her body’s caught in my bear hug.

“Please, brother, you’re still naked. It’s poking me! I won’t run anymore,” says Lucine.

I carry Lucine and toss her onto the bed. Our bed is soft and large, it cushions her fall. Saori jumps onto Lucine and places her head between Lucine’s bosom.

“Alright, what is this important thing? You better be prepared for punishment if you interrupted us for nothing,” I say.

“Do not worry, sis, I will guide you,” says Saori.

“Spare me, please! It really is important! There’s a lot of hate online directed at sis!” says Lucine.

Lucine opens up her form and shows us a written article. We read it together. It’s titled ‘Shocking new info on Saori Akers, the rising actress on the hit show Will you still love me?’. What a clickbait title.

It’s a dumb online article. The first line after the title says it all.

“It’s not new or hidden information, but our team uncovered that actress Saori Akers is currently married.”

They contradicted their own title in the first sentence! What kind of clickbait is this? How is this important?

“Saori, I’ll pin her down. You know what to do.”

“You got it Hubby.”

I pin down Lucine. Her large mounds squish against the soft bed. Saori pulls down her pajamas. Saori also pulls on Lucine’s panties and midway down, Lucine speaks.

“Wait! There’s a video in there! It’s the comments that are important!”

Alright, we’ll give her one last chance.

“This is your last chance, sis,” says Saori.

“Better stretch now,” I say.

“You guys are such fiends! I understand brother being like this, but why even you, sis? You’re becoming more and more like brother!” says Lucine.

Saori has always been like this. In fact, she might be worse than me.

We click on the video on the article. It has the same clickbait title. The voice in the video is annoying. It repeats the same lines as the article. Even the first line is the same. What garbage.

I glance back at Lucine. Saori glances back at the same time. Lucine shudders. She covers herself with a blanket.

That will not work.

While the video’s playing, I scroll down to read the comments. The top comments don’t look bad.

“TheEggplantPenetratestherock: No one tried to hide this information garbage clickbait, and this video is garbage!”

“FaceAlanyzer: Just a bunch of jealous uglies.”

“LookingForMaster: Not like any of you guys don’t have a chance anyway, lololol.”

Hey, I remember these usernames. I continue scrolling and I see the haters come out.

“GotWayTooAttached: Typical actresses who cash in using only their looks.”

“NutAddict: To think I used to support you! What a liar!”

“DreamerByTheRiver: She betrayed us fans!”

“VeggiesForLyfe: She’s an ugly woman inside!”

“OnlyGoodMovies: Otis shows are full of sluts. Men and women both.”

“BlueSlashMark: Her husband must be ugly lol. That’s why she played in an Otis show.”

“UglyInsideOut: I wonder how what this slut’s husband thinks about her thirsting for a photo.”

There are a lot of them. Most of them call her a liar. We never lied and there’s a lot of support as well. I don’t think this’ll have a big impact. Everyone gets haters.

Lucine covered herself up with pillows and blankets. Her foot is sticking out, though. I grab her foot and drag her out. She screams and cries out.

“Have mercy brother! Didn’t you see the comment hating on you?”

“I mean, that’s just what people online say. You better prepare yourself.”

We hear the last words of the video.

“Like and subscri—.”

Saori tosses the phone on the floor. It breaks. What happened?

Lucine and I stare at her. Saori’s breathing is rough and heavy. Her shoulders rise and sink as she clenches both hands into a fist. I’ve never seen Saori like this before.

“How dare they call me a slut!” says Saori. She stands up and walks back and forth on our bed. She kicks and slams the pillows and bed.

Lucine hides behind me. Saori looks at me.

Uh… Did I do something wrong? Saori walks to me. Her shadow casts over me and Lucine. Saori impales herself on my spear.

“Ahh! This is the only dick I know! How dare they call me a slut! This dick even took my virginity with no foreplay.”

Hey, we did some… I think?

“Slut? Me?”

She detests that word, huh?

Saori moves her body up and down, riding my spear. My essence spills inside her. She screams out in pleasure and her body shakes. She falls down on me.

“Hubby… I cannot move anymore. Pierce my anger! Make me forget!”

Image

[collapse]

How can I say no to that? I sit up and turn her back to me. I grab her hips and slam into Saori. Lucine rubs her breasts on my back. A wave of pleasure envelops us all. Saori shouts and sinks into the bed.

I’m not satisfied. I turn around.

Lucine swallows her saliva. She turns back and her round bottom greets me. Her hands hold on to her opening. She opens herself up to me.


🌟 🎥🥛🎼🎾📚 🌟


Sun sets.

I hear Saori’s ring tone. Director Otis is calling her. There’re lots of missed calls from the director and even her coworkers.

Uh… What.

There’s a message from the director.

‘Saori my dear! We really need the emperor scene! It’s the only thing left!’

This is bad. I glance at Saori and she’s down for the count.

Oh well, let’s improvise.

With a blanket, I cover up Saori’s body. I turn her back towards the camera… I can see Lucine, but I think I can cover her with my body in the shot. It’s a close-up shot.

Let’s begin. I slip under the blanket and hold Saori’s chin, making her face me.

“My dear empress are we done?” I say.

Saori’s eyes open. What? She moves in for the kiss. Our tongues clash inside one another’s mouths.

“Darling emperor, give me more!” says Saori. Her face is red as she looks at me.

“Hubby… give me… more…”

Wow. Anyway.

She wanted it.

So…

I gave her more.

Ok, so l-let's say, hypothetically, for the sake of the argument, that, perhaps, I, Author, were to ask you, Reader, to find MISTAKES, right now. Now let me ask you, in that situation, would it not be in your best interest to say yes? I mean the answer is obvious, right? Now let's suppose, that in fact, I was doing so right now, in this chapter. Now, hypothetically, what would your response be?

6