Fun in the cage 2
749 0 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pov 3 person 

A brief glance at the faunus troupe in front of her after which Lappland moves straight at the rabbit who seeing her adopts his boxing stance. The rabbit gently leans forward holding his guard to defend himself from Lappland's blows. 

However, as if it were a mockery she kicks high hitting the side of the rabbit's unshielded head straight at his temple with enough force to smash the side of his mask and cut the skin on his head. Faunus, discomfited from the blow, relaxes his guard exposing himself perfectly for the right hook to the ribs inflicted by Lappland. 

It was this one blow that caused the rabbit to lose all the air from his lungs and almost fall to the ground but even so, it wasn't the end for him when Lappland put her arms around his neck and pulled him towards herself bending his head over her breasts. 

Despite the pretty view, there was nothing to be pleased about when Lappland's knee was aimed at his chest straight into his sternum with the pure intention of breaking his ribcage. Faunus, in defence, linked his arms in front of his chest hoping that this would help him but the impact of the knee was so strong that the rabbit's entire body bounced upwards a few inches from the floor. 

Luckily his wish came true and his hands cushioned the impact but this making him pay the price which unluckily was his left hand which had lost integrity in his bones and became disgustingly loose after an apparent fracture with displacement. 

" Aaaaaaa!!!" 

The faunus rabbit, unlike the crocodile, screams in pain as he feels his broken limb. Lappland's ear twitched so taking advantage of the rabbit's lack of defence Lappland grabbed its healthy arm . 

Turning her body Lappland rested the chest of the taller rabbit on her back and using the faunus arm she did a flip over her shoulder. 

With a grunt the Rabbit landed at the feet of the bear who had to stop to avoid being hit by his friend's body. 

The bear faunus looked down at the rabbit who was lying on the ground holding his broken arm. From under the rabbit's mask, sobs could be heard clearly, showing how much pain he must be feeling now. Looking up the bear meets Lappland's gaze. 

" So nothing of a painless end ? " 

Asks the disappointed bear. 

" I do it painlessly ". 

Lappland says seriously. Hearing this the bear's faunus swallows saliva as he slowly walks past the rabbit's body all the while being watched under Lappland's predatory gaze .  

The bear assuming a fighting stance when a limping crocodile and monkey appear behind Lappland. The monkey without hesitation runs to attack Lappland from behind and Lappland's ear twitches visibly hearing the monkey's footsteps. 

With a turn on her heel Lappland kicks the monkey who leans under the kick then wraps his tail around Lappland's leg with the intention of restricting her movements. 

Lappland's ear twitched, but this time she was unconcerned with the signal and the attempt to restrict her movements. Lappland put her leg back on the ground pulling the disorientated monkey who, unprepared, received an uppercut from Lappland which knocked him to the ground. 

Lappland turned her body around only to be hugged around the waist by a bear who began to push her across the floor towards the crocodile faunus. Lappland clasped her legs to counteract the knockdown and leaned against the bear's back to avoid being lifted. And surprisingly her petite body stopped his momentum which looked ridiculous next to the bear's huge body. 

Lappland straightened up and raised both her elbows and flexed her abdominal muscles ready to punch the bear in the shoulder blades. However, her ear twitched so instinctively Lappland hit her elbow behind her. Her elbow met with the tibia of the crocodile who gasped in pain after being blocked after attacking her with his damaged leg. 

" Hold her down! "

Shouts the bear's faunus as the crocodile executes a full Nelson on Lappland in a swift motion despite the pain in his legs. 

" Monkey! " 

After another shout from the bear, Lappland sees the monkey's foot pointed straight at her face. Without being able to dodge Lappland headbutts straight at the leg which flies towards her face to partially cushion the impact . 

The leg after colliding with Lappland's head bounces off her mask leaving a crack on it but the wolf girl herself did not give up and immediately pushed her head back hitting the crocodile in the mouth of his mask with the back of her head with such force  that the front of the crocodile's mask cracked. 

However, even then, the crocodile did not let go and held on as if his life depended on it, causing Lappland to tried strike him again. However, the ape appeared again this time kicking at the top of Lappland's head with an axe. 

When his heel met the head of the apparently defenceless Lappland a flash of her aura appeared around her but still the top of Lappland's mask cracked and her head was bent downwards from the force of the kick.

Her motionless posture and her hair which partially fell down the bear's back covering her face made her look unconscious and this was even more supported by the fact that a drop of blood dripped from the nostrils of Lappland's mask. 

" Did we win? " 

Asks the monkey unsure of winning seeing that despite her appearance Lappland's body is still not knocked down by the bear. 

"HaHhaaHhAhahAha!!! "

No one had to respond when a macabre laugh came from Lappland's bowed head silencing the entire cage.  

"You fucked up "

Said the bear when suddenly at the movement of Lappland's legs he flexed his muscles as if he was lifting the heaviest weight in the world but nevertheless his body slid gently across the floor. The same happened to the crocodile, even though he could barely stand, he suddenly inflated his body and tried with all his might to hold on to Lappland, whose posture had changed. 

With a quick movement Lappland swung her head back hitting the crocodile faunus in the face but this time his mask shattered completely and it fell to the ground with his nose broken and his teeth knocked out. Lappland's ear twitched when she noticed that the ape faunus was about to strike again. Lappland stopped wrestling and fell together with the bear faunus to the ground avoiding the blow. 

Being on the ground, Lappland, despite her limited movements, raised her elbows and began to strike with them on the back of the bear who was holding her tightly all the time. Each strike on his back resulted in a sound of cracking bone . Under the mask on the bear's faunus face, pain appeared as he began to slowly get up from the ground lifting Lappland in the air.

Seeing that the bear was holding on and not letting go prepared her for the ape to beat her again. Lappland bent her lifted body backwards and flexed her abdominal muscles once more hitting the bear's back. With a snap of the scapular bone Lappland released herself from the grip of the bear who fell to the ground unconscious.

Immediately after landing on the ground, Lappland covered the side of her head in time to receive a high kick from behind straight into her forearms which covered her head.

"From behind? "

Asks Lappland turning towards the monkey. Upon hearing the question the monkey faunus had to immediately shield himself from Lappland's high kick which caused the faunus to slide across the floor. After defending himself, the ape faunus retreated quickly backwards, looking at his hands which were visibly shaking after blocking just this attack. 

37