Chapter 4: Thoughts
44 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4: Thoughts

" Gggg ≈≈≈ good days masterr ..."

"Hi Kira , did you sleep well?"

"Not very well sir, this place is not very nice to sleep..."

"If you're right , Kira , I haven't rested completely well since we got to this place, that will make one of our main objectives, a better place to rest."

Kira who still She was still lying on the bed, she saw her Master, Sora was in the same place where the small table in the room was, the storage spell was open next to her, and you had some things on the table.

"What are you doing sir?"

"I'm looking for my notes from some research, I want to see what I have stored as well as my alchemy ingredients..."

Sora was leafing through a large book, while on the table there were some brightly colored stones like what seemed to be an eyeball of some enemy

I don't have my research lab , at least I have to know what I left in storage .

" I 'll keep checking at another time, well since you woke up let's have breakfast"

"That's what I wanted hey sir!!"

Finishing breakfast, Kira and I did a couple of quests in the guild, after all , even though they don't give us much for the copper rank, we need some money, I had n't worried about money since that time we spent all the money we had in betting games in the capital.

"-Hahaha"

"What are you laughing at , master?"

"Nothing Kira I remembered something"

"By the way, where are we headed master?"

"Didn't I tell you ?" "In the conversation I had with Alayas -san , she told me about a library in the center of the city, according to her it should have Pillars on the balcony of the building"

" Oh... then there will be what information you can get from there "

"If so , by the way I think it is that building that is in that place"

Me and Kira entered, through the large door, I would say that it is Cedar, or some similar type of wood, after entering the main room of the place, there was no nobody , not a soul, well from the entrance there was only one receptionist, who did not pay much attention to us .

When we entered the main room there were 4 pillars at the cardinal points that seemed to be supporting the structure of the building.

"Hey teacher, is that the same symbol that was in the guild, right?"

Ah kira must be referring to the flag of the Nation

"It is the flag of this nation , well you were distracted , when I was talking with the receptionist of the guild, this kingdom is called Kingdom of Re- Estize , that is its national symbol "

"Well, doggo , there are three things I want to look for in this place, any information about the country It will work , even if there is some kind of information that you consider important, tell me, so I can go through the book, by the way , be careful with your legs not to stain them please , I'm not sure if there is information related to the magic of this world but that is also very important"

" Okay, master!! "

"You look for that part, I will check for this place"

To have... magic, history...

I was searching through the books for a while, but I didn't find anything very relevant until Kira contacted me .

["I think I found what you are looking for sir"] with telepathy Kira informed me

["I'm going there doggo"]

I walked a few corridors, to where Kira was

" Mmm if this... maybe this could help me "

"There is still a section of enemies, master"

"If this will be useful , from what we saw the enemies are somewhat different from our world"

It never hurts to have more knowledge, although what matters most to me is magic, I don't think knowing about enemies will help Kira and me , return to our world, if there is something that could bring me to this world, maybe in this world There is something that allows me to return to mine .

After a while, reviewing more books, I got with the help of kira , a big pile of them.

" Then master, will you read all this"?

"Yes, that 's right "

"Sir, although I know you and you are a great reader, I don't think you can finish this in a short time"

Do not underestimate the great philosopher Sora, I could finish all this and memorize it in just 2 days , but this time I will not read everything in one sitting

"I will not read it all at once, I will take the books, rather what is inside"

Spell: Warehouse

I think I remember there was a book , with blank sheets that I had saved from another investigation , I put my hand deeper into the store , but I couldn't find it , where the hell did I leave it?, not here either, no wait, it's not this either, here it is.

At the time of removing the book from my storage , behind the book there was a small metal fragment protruding into view, with red and black tones.

Ah, it's my Drynium staff .

I took out the book and pushed the cane that I had dragged out when taking out the book and closed the store.

" So... what exactly do you mean master?"

" I will transcribe the information to this Book, and we will leave here "

"Spell: Edition magic "

Sora made a diagram, which was placed on top of the blank book and one of the books in the stack that he had selected, the page of the book with information began to appear in the blank book.

Sora repeated the process over and over with each book, which he had selected, to the point that the original blank book space ran out.

With sweat on his forehead and exhaling, as if he had just done a job for the same university Sora looked at his friend Kira
"It took a long time, don't you think?"

"We've been here all day sir, if it wasn't for you having that sandwich in your store I'd be starving"

When I finish transcribing each book, we retire to the inn.

In the inn, I was reading a little about the history of the country , I discovered that there were two other nations near this one, we are currently in the Kingdom of Re-estize , to the south is the Slane Theocracy , and to the east the Baharuth Empire , these three are the closest neighboring nations of this place.

Maybe, the library only has general information about things, this is stressful, like a simple going to eat Sushi turned into this.... and I promised little Iris that I would take her some.

If I find out who caused this, I swear I'll give him a good beating!! , although the power to travel between worlds goes, rather the existence of other worlds despite everything I have lived, I had only heard stories about this, in some quite old literature books, but it was nothing more than entertainment.

If someone told me something like this... I would simply think that it would be something impossible, although being realistic, I said the same thing about the spell to travel through time, and I ended up creating it, and for, that I use it to go eat Sushi, because My relative is a glutton who insisted until the end.

Although, I don't feel worried, I'm sure or I want to believe that there is a way to get back home, but I don't know how long it will take me to get back home...

"Master... you've been staring at that wall with a dead face for 5 minutes, if I didn't know you I'd say you've already lost your mind,"

" Ah... Kira..."

moved my hand, and started stroking Husky's soft fur.

"Lord, why are you rubbing my head out of nowhere..."

"Relieving stress I guess, I guess"

" You 're worried, I know ..., but don't worry master, I'm sure you'll find a way to return home, you just have to have faith"

Sora got up from the chair he was in, sat on the inn bed and lay down. on his familiar who used his body as a pillow for his master

"There are many things to do, Kira, apart from investigating if there is information about what happened to us somewhere , and if I don't find it, I guess I 'll have to at least try to perform some kind of magic to somehow get back home, and we also have to get money..."

"Do things calmly teacher, don't get overwhelmed and rest..."

"Yes, that's how it should be, thanks Kira , it's great that you 're with me, if you weren't around I guess things would be more complicated to deal with"

"Don't worry master, we are a duo after all ... hahaha ..." Kira finished speaking with a small laugh.

"Rest, Kira..."

"Rest, Sora..."

Sora turned off the little magic sphere that lit up the room and fell into a deep sleep.

 

 

 

1