Chapter 60. Dare to Dream
165 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Why are you here again? Didn’t I reject you?”

I am here once again in the same tavern, and as I suspected – Glenn Corner is here as well, drowning his sorrows in that glass of alcohol. He looked at me and didn’t bother to hide his annoyance in his eyes towards me.

‘Oof! It stings.’

Not his words, but the gazes of the people around me. It’s been days since I have been stalking, no, since I am doing it for a great cause, the correct word is follow. Right, it’s been days since I have been following Glenn, all to persuade him to join my company.

To this point, the one thing that makes me persist in front of this embarrassment is the future. The future where I am swimming in the ocean of gold. That sole imagination is all that is making me stalk, I mean, follow a person, and that too a man. A drunken man.

‘When did I stoop so low?’

To think I am stalking and that too not for a woman but for a man. Where is that “I am Kurt Von Ritzburg” pride within me?!

I know the answer to it. That pride has already given up in front of that envisioned mountain of gold coins. What worth does pride have when it is compared to money? Can you eat it? If someone doesn’t sell his pride, it means you haven’t paid enough. Put two stacks more and then see the magic.

“I know that you liked the idea as well. Why did you refuse my offer?”

But this time, I didn’t persuade him but asked him the reason for his refusal. The reason… I know it but I wanted to hear it from the person himself.

“I had some circumstances.”

“Then, tell me those circumstances.”

He looked at me with sharp eyes, trying to intimidate me. Maybe, he thought I was a normal kid, and a gaze would make me afraid and flee.

‘You… That doesn’t make me feel intimidated at all. I have faced the ultimate villain of the world, alright?’

Compared to the big boss, it’s nothing just a wave of air. So, in return for his sharp gaze, I gave him the best poker smile I could muster.

‘So, now tell me those circumstances.’

“You don’t need to know it.”

And in response to my poker smile… he refused it without any consideration as if he was swatting a fly, and then continued to take his sip from the glass. My poker smile cracked a bit after his reply. Why do you mean by you don’t need to know it?

Now, I am almost at my tipping point. He threw my consideration like it was nothing. But still, I forced myself to calm down. After all, I am the one disturbing him. It was my fault. So, after taking a couple of breaths, the bubbling anger became dormant.

“Of course, I don’t need to know it. But still, I want you to join me. So, if there is a problem with you, I can help you to solve it.”

This is my genuine thought. I have wasted so much time for him. The deadline given by mother is about to end. I don’t want to get her scoldings again. So, please agree to it!

“You… What can do as a kid?”

Crack!

‘You are trying to test my patience, right?’

A vein bulged out on my head due to anger, but the man in front of me was drunk enough to not notice it. This guy…

‘No, Kurt. Calm down. Don’t forget why you are here.’

That’s right. I need this man in my company. That’s why I am—

“Huh? Haven’t you left yet? You can't understand it even I told you.”

Crack! Crack!

I pressed my hand, and the table cracked under my strength.

“That’s enough!”

This time, anger soared to the roof. I stood up, looking at Glenn with angry eyes, while he was surprised because of the sudden change in me.

“I am here coming with the thought of helping you, but you? You are doing nothing but ignoring me and showing antics!”

“What could you—”

“Stop! Don’t say anymore, or I will kill you. Do you understand?”

The killing intent, the aura, and the presence of a fighter accompanied by mana pressure came out, literally shaking everyone in the tavern.

“You have a good life, but still lamenting on it. If you want someone to pity you, don’t do it in public. It’s disgusting.”

My condensing eyes were pointed at Glenn, who seemed to be in his sanity after that aura hit him.

“You…. What do you know about me?! The pain… The suffering…”

“Shut up! I don’t know and frankly, I don’t even care about it. Who the hell cares about it? But even a kid like me tell you, that instead of facing it, you are escaping from it.”

“No! I… I…”

“That’s it. You give yourself excuses because you don’t dare to dream. I heard about your past. And just once and that’s it? You failed once and you called quits?”

“No! I…”

“Glenn, it seems your so-called dream was more fickle than you could imagine.”

I closed my eyes for a bit, and then retrieved the aura, leaving down the confused yet bawling Glenn and left the tavern the way I came in. The only difference from the time I entered was the emotion in the gazes of the people in the tavern.

==

“Did it go well?”

Inside an inn, I was lying down on the bed alongside Miria with both of us naked. It was akin to a routine of us to sleep together. Once I opened up the route to pleasure, it seemed harder and harder for me to contain myself.

Once even Miria commented that it’s good that I have fiancées. She can’t handle me alone anymore.

What else could make me feel more proud as a man?

Lick! Suck!

“Hmnn~ W-Wait, answer me first! Don’t bite it!”

I was holding her, sucking and biting those huge two milkers on her chest, trying to suck out the imaginary milk from it. Listening to her question, I stopped for a second and then flashed a smile at her.

“Of course, it went well. I have done my part. Just hope that Glenn behaves the way I thought him to.”

==

Read extra 15+ chapters in - ko-fi.com/mewriter

10