Vol. 8 Chapter 32: Revelation, part 1.
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And yes, it was not until this part that TRX and her friends finally appear in Mathias' story.
Going back half an hour into the past, TRX and her friends had just come out of the pods.
- *yawn* Is it time already? - Blocky said.
- *yawn* Let me check. - Pointy said and approached a strange screen that was turned off. He turned it on. - 1987, November 28th.
- ... - everyone.
- I think it was to wake up on October 24... - Roundy said.
- Is that right?
- Yes... - said Roundy.
- ... - Everyone.
- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! - they were frightened, worried, etc.., about missing the set date.
An amorphous creature passed near them. It had several wings and a bunch of eyes. It looked at them ugly.
- ...Sorry. - they all said.
The creature then went to one of the capsules. It looked like that place was already in use.
- Wait. - said Pointy, after the creature entered. - This is Zoron's fault. He was the one who programmed the capsules.
- That's right... - said TRX. - But that doesn't matter now, let's go now!
- Ok! - answered the others.
They arrived at the transport room:
- So... Which one do you choose? - TRX asked.
- All of these are going to get us to the Hero's location tomorrow morning at six o'clock. - said Pointy. - But...
- Hey, here's one that says it's going to get us there in thirty minutes, but it's dangerous and we can die. Oops. - said Blocky.
- ... - all of them.
- I vote for using it. - said Blocky.
- Me too. - said TRX.
- I... I guess so too. - said Roundy,
- All right, let's go.
They went to the room of that transport.
- Hey, this is a rock. - said Blocky.
"And this... Reminds me of 'that' rock..." She thought.
Well, the rest you know. Back to the present:
- H-hey. - Mat asked. - Are you guys...? Aliens!? - Sam completed what Mathias was going to say.
- Huh? - Mat.
- Hehe. - Sam smiled.
- Can we talk now? - claimed Blocky.
- Ah... Sorry. - said Sam.
- It's okay, don't worry about it. - replied Pointy. - And... To answer your question... Yes, we are.
- Oh, really? - Sam said and looked at the four of them. Then she turned to look at Mat and said to him. - Mat... This is unbelievable! I didn't think I'd be able to see.... Wait.
- ? - all of them.
- How can we confirm that these are real aliens and not monsters? - Sam said, talking about what Mathias told him.
- Wait, what? - claimed Blocky. Mat was staring blankly as he didn't know what to say. - How dare you call us monsters?
- That... That was horrible. - Roundy.
- ... - Pointy didn't say anything.
- ...It's okay. - said TRX.
- ...I don't know if that counts, but it's okay. - said Sam. - I believe you... But... It doesn't matter.
- It's okay. - said TRX. - Ah! Right.


She said something to the medieval leather bag and took out a golden medallion. It was that weird coin that the creature from long ago had given them, but now it looked like a medallion? I think. Nah, it was the same as always.
The medallion was something like this... Sorry for the ugly drawing.
- This medallion is for you. - said TRX and handed it to Mat.
- Huh? Ah, thanks. - said Mat.
- Hey, TRX, wasn't that a coin? Why do you call it a medallion? - said Blocky.
- Tsk, it's the same thing. - answered TRX.
- Put it on. - said Pointy to Mat, ignoring the rest.
- Okay, but... I think I heard something about a medallion and... I think I've seen it before too. - Mat said, thoughtfully.
"Medallion, huh? That... The other Hero mentioned it to me. So this is it, but... I don't fully understand what's going on."
- Put it on now, we don't have all the time in the world. - Blocky complained.
"Besides, it's kind of late already..." Blocky thought.
- H-hey, d-don't pressure him like that. - Roundy was nervous.
- Uh, Mat... - said Sam, before he put on the medallion. - Don't you think we should go home now?
- Yeah, you're right, but... - it wasn't too late.
- Put it on already. - worried TRX said, hurrying to try it on him. Ah... What did I just say? I think it's understood, so I'm not going to correct myself.
- Ok, ok. - Mat put it on and...
.
..
...
- What's up?
- Huh?
He was in the middle of nowhere again. In the void. In front of him was, guess who, the other Hero.
- What's this I feel in you? Oh, wait, I think that sounded weird. - said the spiky-haired young man.
- Did it really? I don't think so.
- Ah... Never mind. Well... I think I know why you're here. - said the spiky-haired young man. - It's because of the Medallion, isn't it?
- Yeah.
- Oh, so... I see, then I can tell you everything in detail. - said the spiky-haired black-haired boy with a serious tone.
- O-okay, but...
- Don't worry, this will all happen in just a moment. - replied the young man. -Now listen to me.
The young man proceeded to explain several things he didn't know, as well as reminding him of others. Summing up what he said was:
That he was also a Hero and that the difference between them was the era in which they were going to act. He acted in 1843 and Mat, 1987. They both shared the same mark, but they functioned somewhat differently, due to the difference in base powers that came from their soul and that a person's powers manifested if their soul's power was compatible with their body. What?
He also said that... The mark was like a double-edged sword. While it enhanced the strength, or power, of its bearer, it also attracted creatures.... Creatures of the night. He gave no further information about its origin, but said that the one who bore the mark, apart from being the Hero, was the one who attracted misfortune to those around him. His flame, at the beginning, was very weak, so it did not attract creatures or strange beings and only frightened very weak creatures. But... Now that his journey had begun, that flame would become stronger and attract more creatures, who would follow him like insects into the light. He also said that, being activated, it would attract even more creatures.
Well, in addition to that, he said that the mission he undertook was to collect six colored orbs found in temples around the world (the locations of which changed, as well as the shape of the temple and its difficulty, so to speak). These temples contained strange creatures that protected the orb from intruders and, in addition, each of them contained an ancestral weapon that... It was completely useless, due to the fact that everything was done with spiritual power or aura and that those things did not harm the aforementioned creatures.
He also said that the orbs were necessary to be able to summon the Great Serpent, which was necessary to be able to reach the Sacred Continent or Holy Land, as it was called. Each of these orbs represented one of the "cycles of Creation," in his words, and that they depended on the Tree of Life to exist, and vice versa. On top of that, he mentioned to him that the useless weapons those.... They were supposed to be fused together to create a weapon he called The Luminous Sword, and that it was to be placed in the core of the Tree of Life, to protect it. To protect it from being destroyed and to be able to continue to exist without the need for the orbs.

0