Vol. 8 Extra: Tree.
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Extra conversation between Mathias and the Hero before him.
- We're talking about the tree of life and stuff, but? - Mathias asked.
- But...?
- Why is the Tree of Life so damn big?
- Pff... - the spiky-haired young man laughed.
- What?
- I don't know, I laughed at the "damn big" thing.
- ...
- But... I don't know, but you can see it from anywhere in the world. And the sacred continent is supposed to be between Oceania and South America...
- W-what? B-but how? - said Mathias, surprised by that revelation. - That's... That's not... That's impossible! How on earth is that?
- I have no idea.
- I see... So... Was the earth really covered in darkness?
- Yes, it was.
- So... You said that for a long time...
- Yes, I did.
- Ah! So that's why the starry sky changed on the night of October 22 of 1844. We now know it as "The night the sky changed". Supposedly, it is one of the greatest mysteries of the universe.
- What? - the other hero, surprised.
"Oh, right. That's my fault." Thought the other hero. "Our fault."
Note: Something that is not mentioned is that the "tree of life" is not the name of the tree.... Or well, it is, but.... It has many names.

0