Vol. 8 Extra Chapter 2: Another break, to tell the story later.
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Final chapter of Part 1.


- Now I'm really tired... - I said. - How many "hours" are we already?
- How many "hours" are we already? Well... According to... Eight hours... Has it really been that long? - exclaimed Eliah.
- It's not much, but... - said Alaya. - So, Uncle Zoron, when are you going to tell us more?
- Ah, some other time. You guys have important things to do, or am I wrong?
- Well... - Alaya.
- You're right... - Eliah said too. - But... Mathias made me a little sad... If I lost my mother too, I don't know what I would do... And if I lost both of them... Agh... I don't even want to think about it.
Aw.
- And if my parents died... I... - Alaya said, out of nowhere, and then became sad. I tried to comfort her until I realized something and talked about it to Alaya, which calmed her down. I'm not going to mention it, it's too important for you guys to know. Yeah, you, the one reading this, for some reason.
- Hey, Eliah. - I said and, based on what Alaya said, who thought about her parents, I asked Eliah. - What if your father died?
- My father? That son of a...!
I'm not going to write what he said. Alaya freaked out.
Well, the thing is, after all that, we said goodbye and I was left in eternal solitude again.... Which is really just a second, but it's also an eternity, though.... I think you understand. Wait... In order for Alaya's parents to come, I'm supposed to bring them... So... Where did she go?
I quickly went to look for her where she had gone and... She was in the library, reading a book about... I don't know what, but there she was.
- Huh? Uncle?
- ...Nothing, nothing. Continue.
- Well, I...
I left... Again.

0