Chapter 80: Cat Boy (Edited)
535 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After enduring the heat and drinking a bowl of thick soup from the centaur tribe, Fish cast a rejuvenating spell on his tongue.

The thick soup, made from a mixture of wild meat and vegetables, was aromatic, appetizing and flavorful, thanks to a variety of fine spices.

The only drawback was that it was too hot, Fish wanted to gulp it down eagerly, but the reality was that he could only take small sips, even so, his little tongue was still burning.

"Want another bowl?"

The centaur stirred the pot with a wooden spoon, and the aroma spread quickly as he did so.

"Glup..." Fish swallowed hard, then turned his head with all his willpower, "No more for now, meow! This soup is too hot, I'll drink it later when it's cold!"

With that, Fish quickly fled, otherwise he would not have been able to hold on under the temptation of the strong aroma.

After running away, Fish was soon playing with the ponies, and although there was a disagreement earlier, as long as they stopped calling him Son of Nature, Fish would no longer be angry.

To the ponies, Fish's Son of Nature identity was not as important as the snacks he later brought out.

The centaurs had no concept of snacks in their simple life, they just picked fruit to eat, so when Fish pulled out his magic bag and shared his collection of snacks with the ponies, he became even more popular than he already was.

"Fish, can you only switch between cat and human form?" asked Brandvarden curiously after Fish demonstrated his transformation, pointing to his lower body and saying, "Can you turn into something like us, half human, half cat?"

"Like you, meow?"

Fish cocked his head to one side, thoughtfully, then raised a hand, and five long, sharp claws emerged from his fingertips.

"Is that so, meow?" (●ΦωΦ●)?

"Well...it feels, well, different."

Mills reached out, gingerly touched Fish's sharp claws and, after a moment's hesitation, said, "Cats don't have claws like that."

"Meow..."  ?ω?

Fish looked down at his paws, thoughtfully.

It looks like... it's like that haha.

So Fish tried to keep as many of his feline traits as possible when he transformed into a human, and he was confident it would work because Fish still retained his cat eyes in whatever form he took, so it shouldn't be hard to keep more of them.

With this confidence, Fish began to alternate between his human and feline forms, as the onlooking ponies cheered Fish on.

"Come on, Fish!"

"You can do it!"

"Become a cat man!"

Even the adult centaurs, like Bane, were drawn to the sound, watching Fish transform.

After all the commotion, Fish had awakened a spell that allowed him to become half human.

[Nature's Appearance: Adjust the amount of changes you can make to your various forms].

Then, in front of a crowd of centaurs, Fish in human form grew cat ears, a cat tail, cat whiskers, cat claws, and beautiful black and white striped fur, becoming a large standing cat with tiger spots.

The only drawback was that in this form Fish had lost a lot, growing to only about forty centimeters, about the height of a house elf and Professor Flitwick.

"Meow, why did I get smaller?"

Fish in the form of a cat man approached a pony and compared his height, not feeling very happy about it, and in this form, his clothes had turned to fur and he couldn't get out his magic bag and wand.

However, there was a surprise, for in his semi-human form Fish could speak human words, though he didn't care much for it.

So Fish began to adjust the extent of his transformation again, his beautiful fur faded back to human clothing, his height lengthened to that of his human form, his cat claws reverted back to human hands more suited to grasping things, and finally he retained only the cat pupils he had had from the beginning, the cat ears that protruded from his head, and the cat tail that was hidden under his tunic and wagged from time to time.

"Meow! Cat man form" ?(●ΦωΦ●)?

Fish was happy with his new form, his cat ears allowed him to hear more sounds, and his cat tail, although it has affected his balance, was enough to feel good, otherwise he would have felt like he was missing something on his butt.

He could have kept the cat mouth and nose, but the cat mouth was inconvenient, and with a smelly guy in school, keeping a more sensitive nose would have been a pain in the ass, and Fish wasn't that stupid.

"Oooooooooooooooo!"

For some reason, the surrounding centaurs clapped loudly at the sight of Fish in his cat-man form, apparently excited.

"Meow?" ?ω?

Fish cocked his head to one side and looked at the suddenly agitated centaurs with a confused look on his face as his cat ears on his head twitched.

"Oooo!"

Then they seemed more excited.

Inexplicable, meow.

There was something wrong with the centaurs' brains.

Unconcerned about the apparently sick centaurs, Fish ran back to the fire, picked up a bowl of soup that had cooled considerably, and gulped it down.

And the madness of the centaurs continued, and they began to dance around the fire, and there were outbursts of shouts and cries that they did not know whether it was music or screams.

Although the noise of the centaurs was a bit annoying for Fish, he could bear the slight discomfort due to the food.

After some unintelligible celebrations, the centaurs quieted down, and one by one made their way to the fire, where they drank soup while a wild boar, freshly hunted in the morning, was slowly roasted with a generous sprinkling of spices.

"Meow!"(●?ω?●)

Fish, who wanted to continue drinking his soup, immediately put down his bowl and stared at the little boar over the fire, his pupils dilated and his tail, which had come out of his wizard's robe, wagging restlessly from side to side.

As the flames licked it, the boar's skin browned, and a great deal of fat oozed from within it, dripping into the fire and making it burn even more intensely.

Sniffing the scent in the air, Fish sniffed the saliva from the corners of his mouth again.

"Almost done," smiled the centaur in charge of roasting the boar, stroking the cat ears on Fish's head, "You can have some more soup."

"No meow! I want to fill my stomach with meat!"

The determined Fish declined the offer.

A little later, the boar was finally roasted, and just as the Fish endured the heat and ate the meat, a loud noise was heard from outside.

"Firenze! Ronan!"

Hagrid's loud cry was filled with panic.

"I need your help!"

"Whoa! Whoa!"

Hagrid's huge figure burst into the centaur tribe, while Fanh, who was following him, smelled Fish and ran towards the fire.

"I need you to help me find a missing student! Surely it can be a.... Fish!!!"

"Big man! Come eat barbecue, meow! It's delicious!". (●ΦωΦ●)?

18