Chapter 226: The unfortunate Harry Potter (Edited)
192 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Although the Common Room was thrown beyond recognition by Fish, it was no big deal to the Gryffindor seniors, and after a few moments of surprise, they talked, laughed, and restored the Common Room to its original state.

The group then sat in the Common Room in small groups and talked about today's match.

It was a good day for Gryffindor, after all they had beaten the Slytherin's with their super flying brooms, but their only regret was that Harry, who had been a major contributor to the victory, had been badly injured and the injury had been made worse by Lockhart.

Everyone was talking about it with a sense of outrage.

"I don't understand why Dumbledore hasn't fired that liar!" As Harry's best friend, Ron had the biggest grudge against Lockhart.

"Probably because it's not easy to hire a Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher." Seamus shrugged helplessly, he too had a big problem with Lockhart, but he didn't particularly want to get rid of him like Ron.

Compared to other classes where there were explosions, it was much more peaceful to just listen to Lockhart's stories, and his stories were quite interesting, so as long as they didn't bother him, Seamus didn't care if Lockhart stayed or left.

And Lockhart didn't have time to harass these ordinary students. He just wanted to become famous with the help of Harry Potter's fame, and he didn't care about the other students at all.

As a result, most of the students now treated Lockhart just like Seamus, despising him as a joke, but not hating him enough to get rid of him.

It was the teachers of other subjects who had the biggest problem with Lockhart, apart from Harry, who was constantly teased by him.

"What happened to Harry nya?"

?(●φωφ●)?

After playing in the common room, Fish, who went back to the dormitory to sleep, was awakened by the returning students, and when he came out, he heard everyone talking about Harry.

The curious kitten stopped Lee Jordan, who was closest to him, and asked him.

With Lee Jordan's rambling explanations, Fish quickly learned what was happening on the quidditch pitch.

"Harry's in the infirmary again nya?"

?ω?

Fish frowned and decided to stop by and see him when he made his rounds of the grounds tonight.

Y...

Why Gilderoy again?

Fish's opinion of this great storyteller was getting worse and worse.

Especially after listening to some of Professor McGonagall's more interesting stories....

It's just that she narrates much worse than Lockhart, obviously telling more interesting stories, but not as compelling as Lockhart's.

Despite his criticisms of Professor McGonagall's storytelling skills, after nine o'clock at night, Fish was still going on as usual, rushing to her office.

"Minerva~." ?●ω●?

After habitually throwing herself into Professor McGonagall's arms for a while, Fish adopted his cat form and plopped down on her lap to listen to the story.

As usual, Professor McGonagall began telling the stories she had collected while petting the cat.

After one story, Fish didn't leave either, the rain hadn't let up and it was clear he wouldn't be able to go to the Forbidden Forest tonight, so it was better to stay in Minerva's office than be followed by Dumbledore, the mean old man.

Since Dumbledore had left much of the Headmaster's work to Professor McGonagall, he didn't have much time to play with Fish after the story.

And Fish didn't mind, as Professor McGonagall's desk was big enough to entertain himself with a quill at a desk outside of Professor McGonagall's work area.

"Nya~!"

?(='?'=)?

After playing with the quill for a while, Fish became interested in the items on Professor McGonagall's bookshelf, so he dropped the quill without hesitation, climbed up onto one of the bookshelves, and began fiddling with a spinning falsoscope.

A falsoscope is a black magic detector commonly used by wizards, usually in the form of a glass gyroscope. It glows and spins when someone suspicious is nearby.

The falsoscope Fish was playing with went off at that moment, but Professor McGonagall didn't care... since Dumbledore was waiting invisibly outside the door at the time, it would be odd if the mirror didn't react.

But there was nothing special about the falsoscope, except that it spun and glowed, and after playing with it for a while, Fish quickly lost interest, and then lay down on the shelf and started licking his hair.

After a long while in Professor McGonagall's office, Dumbledore, on the other side of the door, had almost finished playing Monopoly before Fish quietly walked out of there, and headed straight for the infirmary....

He remembered that Harry had been badly injured today and was in Madam Pomfrey's hospital, and as Harry's best friend, Fish had to go visit him.

It was late and Madam Pomfrey had fallen asleep, so Fish didn't wake her, but smelled Harry's scent and slipped over to his location.

He had arrived at that moment, not wanting to disturb Harry's rest, and his original intention had been to cast a rejuvenation spell on him and leave, but as he entered the infirmary, he heard voices speaking from the ward.

Noticing that Harry hadn't rested, Fish naturally went to greet him, but he was also curious as to who Harry was talking to at this late hour.

"...The Bludger? did you send that Bludger to kill me?"

As soon as he entered the room, Fish heard Harry's angry growl.

"!"⊙ω⊙

The paw Fish had just lifted froze instantly, and then he quickly lowered his body, leaning back against the floor and silently leaning toward Harry.

By the dim moonlight coming through the window, Fish saw a small, slender figure standing over Harry's bed.

Fish was all too familiar with the shape of the figure, a house elf.

Dobby, oblivious to Fish's arrival, was terrified to explain his good intentions to the furious Harry: "All Dobby wants is for Harry Potter to get a little hurt and sent home!"

Is that what I look like, slightly hurt?

If Dobby didn't explain it, it was fine, but now that he explained it, it infuriated Harry even more.

If it wasn't for his excellent skills, that crazy bludger would have hit him and he would have been left with cerebral palsy.

And Fish, who was silently approaching, also understood at that moment that the culprit who hurt Harry was this strange house elf.

"Nya!"

?(=`д′=)?

Arriving next to Harry's bed, Fish slammed his hind legs against the floor and pounced from behind Dobby, pinning him on top of Harry.

"Ah!"

"Ow!"

Dobby and Harry screamed at the same time, only Harry's screams sounded more miserable than Dobby's, who was knocked off his feet by Fish.

The pain of being caught by the cat's claws was nothing to Dobby, who had suffered much more than usual, but he was so startled by Fish's sudden appearance that he shut his mouth after a brief shriek.

But Harry was different, his cry was so horrible, so loud that it almost brought the roof down.

This was because...

Dobby, who was knocked down by Fish, was on top of his right arm, which was growing bones.

Harry, who had managed to get a little used to the pain, almost fainted from the pain of the pressure.

7