Chapter 7 Voracious
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Come to think of it, it's been a while since the last time I tasted good human meat... I have forgotten the taste of delicious fresh meat. Of course an arm doesn't count, it's like eating just a spoonful of cake, it doesn't count as eating, it's just a bite. I have ignored my desire to eat meat since they have offered me cake and I will not lie, I adore its taste, I could even become addicted; Or maybe I already am... But not eating humans takes away the essence of what I am,

In my world I foraged for food every week, sometimes even every day, obviously I was alone, the only two people who share immortality with me were on their own business, one with his servant living in an abandoned castle and the other serving a teenager...

Ka Ka. (laughs) Pathetic, well, I think it's time to look for food. I'll go out now it's still night I have time.

Aaahhh. I have always liked flying. I never get tired of feeling the wind on my face and seeing the light of the moon. Ooh, there's someone let's see.

Alice went down and found a guy who was harassing a girl, she decided to approach

You know, it's dangerous to be wandering alone lady. The night is very dangerous. you can be involved in unpleasant situations like this, luckily for you here I am, so go run away.

What are you talking about little girl, the one in danger is you. This woman is about to give me the best night of my life, but since you've arrived, I could try new things.

Don´t try anything on her she is just a girl, please I´ll do whatever you want. – The lady said

Huhm? That is a very noble action miss, people like you make me think that there is still hope for humanity, but don’t worry I will be fine. – Alice said with a smile

Shut up bitch! I will make you understand that you must be obedient – The man said while punching her in the face.

Tell me something scumbag, have you ever felt fear? – Alice said while her smile was fading

Me afraid?! Of course not, I already told you I am the night, I spread fear.

Well, there's always a first time.

Seems like I will need to punish this little girl too. – The man said with a menacing smile

The man approached the girl and pinched her cheek and just as he did he noticed that there was blood on the girl's cheek. The confused man wondered where so much blood had come from and when he took a good look. He noticed that in his hand was missing a finger. With a cry of pain he grabbed his hand and backed away and when he looked at the girl he noticed that she had his finger in her mouth.

I don't remember giving you permission to touch me, that's not correct. What were you going to do to a little girl like me? – Alice said with a grin

The man who had claimed never to have felt fear was trembling, shivering and sweating.

What's happening? I thought you weren't afraid of anything. Ka Ka, but as I said there is always a first time.  I'll give you a chance, run as fast as you can and if you lose me you will survive. Simple isn't it? I've only been here a day so I don´t know the surroundings you have an advantage. Now go run, save yourself. And you miss are now free to go, please don’t be dumb and go directly to your home.

Y…Yes thank you. – The lady said with trembling voice as she stand up and flee away.

The frightened man ran as fast as he could through the alleys of the streets while holding his hand sighing heavily as he thought what to do to escape from the little girl. He hid behind a garbage can to think more clearly about escaping from her. When he hears a whisper in his ear

Resting? So fast? It seems you don't want to survive. – Alice said as she came out from a shadow

The man's fear was so visible that when he tried to get up his legs couldn't keep up and he fell to the ground, trying to recover he kept crawling until he was able to get up and kept running, the adrenaline was at its maximum as he kept running he noticed that his whole hand was missing, that only made his fear go higher, knowing perfectly well that little by little his end was approaching but still wanting to live he kept trying to escape, the adrenaline was running out, the pain was felt and the madness came to him.

                YOU ARE NOT REAL! THIS IS ALL FAKE! I WILL WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE!

“Boo” he heard from the back of his ear scared again he started to run but slowly, the pain took away his energy. As he ran swaying back and forth down the narrow alley he felt intense pain in his leg and fell to the ground. Lying on his stomach, he grabbed his leg looked back and saw a silhouette of a girl approaching him slowly with one leg in her hand, with his last efforts the man crawled while panting from exhaustion and pain. The girl caught up with him and sat on top of him and said.

Unlucky it's game over, you didn't manage to escape, although… you never really had a chance. All this time I was hidden in your shadow so wherever you went I would be with you.

The vampire explained while eating the leg

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?! YOU SHOULD HAVE KILLED ME FROM THE BEGINNING

The vampire tore off his other leg while being on top of him and spoke while she ate

Well, that would have been boring; Besides I hate guys like you who annoy people for no reason and feel better than others it brings back memories I'd rather forget. There can only be one ruling the night and that's me.

JUST KILL ME ALREADY! ENOUGH! I CAN'T STAND ANY MORE!

You don't decide that, understand your place, food doesn't speak.

The vampire took out her claws and cut her palm, put it in the man's mouth and he began to heal, his limbs had returned. She got up, grabbed the man's arm and quickly rose through the air with surprising speed. The man fainted instantly and once they were high enough Alice slapped him to get him up.

                What is this, you are a monster! – The man said crying

                Yes basically. – Alice responded laughing

The vampire released him and began to fall quickly, the man screamed with all his might and just as he was about to hit the floor Alice grabbed him. once on the ground he grabbed him by the neck and put him against the wall.

Do you know what they did with bad people in my time? They were executed. Do you think you are a bad guy?

The man, incapable of talking was trying to get her hands off

                Yes, that is what I thought.

After the vampire messed around with her food, she decides to put an end to it by cutting his throat.

Well, I must admit that I liked being able to have a feast after so long, although it was a lot of food for this little body and it is still a long time before dawn.

The vampire took her adult form and rose to the sky. In front of the moonlight, you could see the silhouette of a woman who was looking around the city

And the next one will be...

1