Chapter 8 Don’t get confused
24 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the long night, Alice returned to Roy's house and when she entered the room she noticed that it wasn't him, but the white-haired boy.

- You know I've always wondered why you only go out at night. Also, now that I think about it, I have never asked for your name

- Yoru or at least is all I have and what is with that milf appearance.

- It’s not important

- Sure, I just like the night better; besides that way he doesn't realize I exist. And what were you doing outside?

- Yoru… seriously Ka ka. Like Roy but backwards and a U, you seriously have some identity issues. Whatever, I had a midnight craving, so I went to satisfy it.

- I see you're still as annoying as ever. At least you would have looked for something to clean yourself with. Huhmm seems like he's about to wake up, see you later.

The boy went to sleep and again his hair turned black. Almost instantly Roy stood up and looked at the female vampire.

- Why are you all covered in blood? And the milf appearance?

- It's kind of annoying having to repeat things to you, you know… I went for a late-night craving, although I ate too much. I haven't done it in a long time so I'm not used to it.

- You can't do that… It's not that I care about the others, but you'll end all life here if you don't stop doing it.

- Excuse me? I don't need a child to lecture me, before being locked in the void I had an existence of 400 years, I know when to stop so as not to extinguish a race.

- Even so, it's not right, you shouldn't do it.

The woman jumped on the boy and grabbed him by the neck.

- I think you have wrong ideas little one, the fact that I am on your side does not makes me "good" I do what I please, I still do not know anything about this world and it would be good for me to learn a little about it, do you understand? Look, I like the redhead, the kitten and you, that's why I haven't done anything  and I've helped you all, but if I feel like it, I can kill you all; So don't tempt me

The vampire releases the boy and calmly gets up, as if nothing had happened, changes her clothes and returns to her girl form.

- That food got me tired so I'll go for a rest, I'll stay in your shadow, it's comfortable there so see you soon.

- "That Alice will be a problem, it's lucky that she likes us, I wouldn't want her to be against us".

After the scene Roy got ready to go to school and as usual he was running late. He ran as fast as he could without straying even a bit

- Damn, late again, maybe I should tell Alice to wake me up on time.

- Again late, I'm sorry Roy, but I told you I'd take action on the matter, you won't be able to pass through. Go to the principal's office

- I should have guessed it unlucky help me with the notes if you can. “Ugh, I hate to complicate my life and all for being late, but it's alright.”

As soon as he arrived at the director's room, Roy noticed that there was a boy. Rainer, who was rescued last time

- What are you doing here, uuuh… what was your name?

- Rainer… how do you forget someone's name so quickly, the president knows them all… I'm here because I miss a lot of classes since they kidnapped me, the director wants me to give him the information of everything I know. And you, Roy Schwartz. What are you doing here?

- I was late almost all week, the vice president sent me here to fix things with the director.

- Hmm. I see, what will your parents say about this?

- My mother will surely scold me for this and who knows what other creepy things she will do to me… (I'm even more afraid of her than Alice)

- And your father?

- I never knew my father, I only know that I share his last name and that he was a good man, my mother appreciated him very much.

- Yes, the surname Schwartz is very rare... And your father is not there... you may be the last one to bear the surname.

- (This guy just talks incoherencies) you're probably right.

- Well guys, sorry for the delay, if you'll excuse me I'll start with Rainer. Can you tell me what happened to you in details? – The director said

- Uh, yeah. I was going to school as usual and suddenly I was cornered in an alley. I couldn't even react in time when I was already unconscious.

- “Nobody is going to believe that…”

- I see, so that happened. Well at least you are fine, I'll give you time to catch up on classes, it'll be a bit heavy but I know you can, you can go Rainer.

- “No way he believe that and he doesn’t even care.” – Roy thought with a surprised faced

- And you Roy, Katherine already told me about your late arrivals, so you're staying after class to clean the whole school.

- What!? The whole school, it will take me a lifetime!

- Then I suggest you do it quickly.

Rainer heard that he had to stay after class and left. While Roy went back to his class. The day was normal, like any other. When classes were over, everyone went home except for Roy.

- I'm sorry you have to stay, I'll accompany you another time. I have unfinished business. – Scarlett said while saying goodbye to Roy

- Thank you Scarlett, you don't need to worry, I don't even know how you have so much free time having so much work.

- Hahahaha don't worry, I do it because I want to. See you.

The vast school was already being covered by the setting sun and Roy, who was on the first floor, had finished his work for the day.

- I finally finished, it took me less than I thought. I will go home now.

- Hi Roy, you finished everything today, impressive. – Rainer said while approaching to Roy

- Uhh? Thanks. What are you doing here? – Roy asked with a strange looking face.

- Just wanted to talk, tell me what happened to your father?

- Why do you care so much about my father? He died shortly before I was born.

- Seriously? And what would you say if I told you that he is alive?

- What? Why are you saying things out of nowhere I don’t even know him I don’t care, you're starting to annoy me. Get lost. – Roy said annoyed

- Hey calm, I just want to help, don't get confused. I'll help you meet him, I can teach you how to use the Aura and maybe even teach the little vampire girl.

- Are you talking about me? I took a really good nap, I feel like new. – Alice said as he came out of the shadow yawning.

- Alice? It's still daytime, how can you go out?

- Ka Ka, I'm hidden in your shadow, as long as the sun doesn't touch me there won't be a problem.

- Just in time, hey lady. Maybe I'm wrong, but would you like to see someone as powerful as you?

- Huh? I have no interest, there is no one stronger than me anyway. – Alice said selflessly

- Mmm… what a shame, maybe he had an idea of ​​how to help you. – Rainer said sarcastically

- What? How do you know that?

- Ryzen Schwartz, the most powerful being, was sealed because an alliance of 5 countries was afraid of his power. Although Ryzen was the main reason they won the last war against the world's largest terrorist faction, they betrayed him just because they were afraid.

- Eeh! Your father!? So he is that powerful, “so that's why Roy have so much aura.” – Alice thought. That is definitely the way, what do we have to do?

- Deciding for me again… “Though it's not like I can do anything about it…” – Roy thought

- Good! Decided, we will have to teach Roy to use the Aura to be able to reach Ryzen. But I'm not good at teaching so I'll take you to my teacher. He also know were to find the tools we need.

- Aren't you happy Roy? You will meet you father! – Alice said with her arms up.

- Not really as I said, I don’t even know him. Maybe my mother would be happy to see him after a long time though. So I’ll take the opportunity “I can't refuse anyway” – Roy thought

- Huhm… I think you should invite the redhead and the kitten so they can learn to use it too. – Alice said

- Well… I don't have a problem, but you'll have to convince my teacher. We will soon have vacations. We'll take advantage of that to start your training. – Rainer said

- I'll make your teacher a proposal that he can't refuse. – Alice said

- “Please don't threaten him with death” – Roy thought

2