The Lost Crypts of Gothmog – Page 24
47 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It takes you a while to multiply the sum in your head, but you’re sure you have the correct answer. You press the button that says”2,802.”

Nothing happens. You press the button again. Still nothing.

Maybe it’s stuck or that was not the right answer. You suddenly start to doubt yourself and decide to try one of the other buttons, but when you try to get up, your head swims. Your body feels heavy, and you start to panic as you realize that something is very wrong.

Looking around you, everything seems normal except that there is a very slight hissing sound coming from a vent in the ceiling. It must be releasing some sort of gas that’s making you dizzy.

You stagger outside the chamber. Thankfully, the air outside revives you enough that you feel a lot better after resting for an hour. The chamber has several openings, so whatever gas was inside has probably dissipated by now.

Obviously, your answer was not correct. You think it over again and decide to press a different button.

Press the button that says “1.” (Page 17)

 

Press the button that says “7.” (Page 70)

 

Press the button that says “8.” (Page 48)

1