The Lost Crypts of Gothmog – Page 56
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gothmog the necromancer is too powerful, so you decide to retreat. You dash towards the room’s only exit, but Gothmog won’t let you go that easily. A wave of invisible force slams you against the floor. Though you fight with all your strength and skill, in the end you are no match for her. She seems to anticipate your every move, and counter them with ease. Her dark magic is too much for you to overcome, and eventually you are forced to yield. As she stands over you, victorious, you can only hope that someone else will be able to stop him and free you from your plight.

As Gothmog the necromancer speaks the dark words of power, you feel a cold chill enter your body. Your vision begins to fade and your limbs grow heavy. You can feel the life draining out of you as Gothmog's dark magic takes hold. Soon, you are nothing more than a mindless undead minion, under the necromancer's control. Your only purpose now is to serve Gothmog and do her bidding, whether it be fighting in her army or carrying out her evil deeds. You are no longer alive, but you are not truly dead either. You exist in a state of limbo, a servant of the dark forces.

The End.

0