Chapter 2 – New Appearance
5.6k 23 202
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Titan’s explanation was more… satisfying than I initially thought.

The explanation was long and took more than an hour. Thankfully, school hadn’t started yet, so I had all the time in the world to hear the meatbun’s explanation.

There were a lot of explanations, including what had happened to my body.

So I would summarize it into a few important points.

First of all, about what happened to me. It seemed like Titan connected my Magical Giants’ character and brought it over to this world. That was why I became Arsy in both body and mind, making me calmer in facing this unexpected situation.

Secondly, something that I was confused about. The existence of Giants and Beasts. After remembering about Magical Giants, their existence seemed to be absurd to me.

How could they exist on Earth? And why would I forget about Magical Giants all this time? I loved the game. But the thought of it wasn’t even there for at least 3 to 4 years.

Thus, Titan answered. The Giants who moved to Earth erased every track of Magical Giants on Earth. They didn’t want the truth to be revealed to Earth’s residents.

“We also changed how to call Magia to Mana because it’s more common in this world.” Added Titan.

With that, I found out the reason. Indeed, the secret of Giants that was revealed at the end of the Magical Giants game would definitely shock the masses. If it was something that Giants did, erasing humans’ memories was child's play.

But that didn’t mean I forgave Giants for erasing my important memories about Magical Giants. I was especially thankful to Titan because he reserved the game to become a trigger for getting my memories back.

Third, I asked Titan the most important question. Why did this meat bun choose me? It couldn’t answer this one because of its promise to someone from that side. It also didn’t want to reveal who that someone was, but he told me I would meet her soon.

Fourth, Titan knew the reason why Giants migrated to this world but chose to keep it a secret from me. Once again, it tried to be mysterious and told me to ask that girl, someone who it promised to when I met her.

I couldn’t seem to get an answer from it, so I gave up.

After getting an explanation from Titan, it was time for the final question.

“So, how do I turn back?” I asked the meatbun that sprawled over the floor in front of me while crossing my legs as I sat on the bed.

It looked up at me with its round eyes. I couldn’t believe that this creature was Titan, the strongest Giant in the world of Deepland inside Magical Giants.

“You should be able to access an item in your Inventory. Do you remember something that you can use to disguise yourself as a normal human? Unlike the other Magical Girls that used a Wand to turn themselves into Magical Girls, your character is basically a Magical Girl itself, made from Magia similar to Giants. A Magic Item to disguise yourself is required to turn yourself back into a human.”

I remembered that. In fact, I knew about all items in my inventory. I also knew how to open my Inventory.

“Let me try.”

I extended my hand to the side, and a purple portal appeared. It was as dark as a void, but I knew that it was connected to my Inventory in another space. I just stuck my hand inside and moved it around to find the item. I had to disguise myself as a human.

As Titan said, my character was made from Giant’s flesh, Beast’s core, and a wand from Titan’s Magical Girl. It was an End Game cheat character with everything being maxed out.

All of it was thanks to Big Brother Yumie, who carried my character a few years ago. He was such a maniac with Magical Giants that he finished the game a few times and found the best build for a character.

Well, this Arsy was more like a joke character and only had three skills, but it should be enough for me to play around in this world. My Magia, or rather, Mana reservation, was also massive. I should be doing fine with only Mana Bullet, even if I met a strong Beast.

As long as they were not the 4 Great Beasts with similar strength to Titan, I wouldn’t be afraid of anything. 

After moving my hand around for a while, I found the item I had been searching for.

“I found it.”

I took the item out of my Inventory and held it in my hand. It was a necklace with a purple amethyst gem as decoration. The chain of the necklace was silver, quite a beautiful necklace.

The necklace was a Magic Item. I also knew how to use it as soon as I held it. It seemed like I just needed to picture my appearance as a human and insert Mana into it.

Without even thinking twice, I wore the necklace and activated it by injecting Mana into the necklace. Moving Mana was easy as if I had already been trained for a few years. It was like second nature to me.

For my human appearance, I was thinking of my normal face with a bit of beautification. All girls wanted to appear beautiful, and I was not an exception. So using this chance, I wanted to fix a part of my face that I had wanted to change for a long time.

When I did that, my body glowed a little and transformed back into my familiar body. I stood up from the bed and approached the mirror.

“Shoulder-length black hair. Black eyes. Chiseled nose and small mouth. Cute face, check. Then…” I looked at my chest, which was bigger than yesterday, and nodded in satisfaction. “D-Cup. Finally.”

“You make your chest bigger? I don’t know why all girls on Earth love big chests. I just think of them as an accumulation of fat.” Titan protested as it tapped its leg against the floor. “Let’s just forget about those fats on your chest. What do you want to do after this?”

Hey! Breasts are not just fat! I glared at Titan to convey what I thought, but it failed terribly. It only looked at me with its round eyes, ignoring my protest.

Upon hearing his question, I also thought about it. Right, what will I do after this?

However, the answer was simple.

“I will take a walk.”

I had become a Magical Girl. Of course, the natural course was to take a walk and find another Magical Girl or Beast to test my strength! I was really excited about this!

“Then let’s go.” Titan jumped on my shoulder. Surprisingly, even with its round body, it was still as agile as a normal cat. “I will accompany you.”

Author Here~

More than 5 Advanced chapters (For this series) available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

202