Chapter 8 – Stop Holding Back
3.6k 12 161
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The three people in suits, who stood in the distance, approached us. All of them were women, girls in their late teens. With a suit, they looked like businesswomen, but they couldn’t hide their young faces from me.

I could also feel Mana from them, so they must be Magical Girls. Stopping in front of us, the one in the front with brown hair and a stern face smiled.

“Welcome back, Haruhi.”

“Stop that, Hisako. Call me Magiya Blaze when I am in this form. There is someone else here.” Blaze glanced at me menacingly.

So her real name was Haruhi… Somehow, it suits her. It meant fire, just like her power. I nodded my head slightly to remember it.

The girl turned to me and asked, “Oh, who is this cute girl? A new Magical Girl? She even has a cute dango on her shoulder.”

I smiled smugly when she called me cute. Being praised felt great. I still held my cane with my hands and used it to make myself look great. I bet I looked like a commander right now from the other's perspective.

Titan, however, looked displeased for being called a cute dango. It frowned and tapped its paw repeatedly against my shoulder.

Well, more importantly, Hisako mentioned me, so I needed to answer her.

“Umu, indeed. I am a new Magical Girl, Arsy!” I introduced myself exaggeratedly. I let go of my cane, and it disappeared into a mote of purple light. “Nice to meet you, I guess.”

“Nice to meet you too.” The girl named Hisako answered. She then turned to Glacier. “Magiya Glacier. Please go to the Report Center to report about the Beast attack earlier. Nina and Rui will accompany you.”

As Hisoka said that, the two girls behind her nodded their heads, and Magiya Glacier answered.

“Yes.”

The three of them then went toward the direction of the school, leaving the three of us behind. My gaze followed them for a second before Hisako’s voice took my attention.

“Well then. Magiya Blaze, can you take her around the school and explain everything to her?”

“Me?” Magiya Blaze turned to me. Unwillingness was clear on her face. I only smiled sweetly at her without saying anything.

Hisako also sensed Blaze’s unwillingness, so she continued. “You are the one who brings her here, so she’s your responsibility. Don’t you think so too, Arsy?”

“I am looking forward to it, Blaze.”

“But…”

“This is an order,” Hisako said seriously.

Blaze sighed in defeat after being ordered by Hisako. From that, I knew that Hisako held a high position on this island, or at least among Magical Girls.

“Fine.” Even though she was unwilling, it seemed like she had a great sense of duty as she didn’t refuse the order. “But I need you to hear my instruction and follow it. Do you understand, Arsy?”

“Of course. I will follow your instructions as best as I can.” I answered with a cheeky grin.

***

“This artificial island and school were built two years ago by the government with the cooperation of Giants and their Magic due to the need to educate new Magical Girls. Right now, this artificial island called Yamato serves as the base of Magical Girls in Japan.”

Ultimately, Magiya Blaze took me around the island, starting from the school, as it was the most important place where Magical Girls learned how to use their power.

“The center of this island is the Teleportation Magic Circle, connected to all waypoints across Japan. And almost all Magical Girls lived here with their parent's permission. The buildings around the Teleportation Center are all dorms for them. In total, there are at least 1000 Magical Girls in Japan alone.”

I heard her explanation a little bit serious as it connected to Magical Girls. So there were at least 1000 Magical Girls? The numbers were way more than what the people on the forum guessed. It was double what I initially assumed. But that meant I would be able to have double the fun.

We entered the school area. It was filled with Magical Girls wearing their costumes. All of them were cute, and their costumes had a lot of frills. Somehow, they were similar to each other except for their colors. So far, the only Magical Girls with different outfits I knew were Blaze and me alone.

They are still cute, but it’s kind of boring to have similar outfits.

“Their clothes are similar to each other.” I blurted out my thoughts in a small voice as Blaze continued to explain what was great about this school. Honestly, her explanation became boring midway after telling me about the dorm, so I stopped listening to her.

Titan answered me from the side. “It’s normal, though. Their costumes came from their personalities and imagination. Those are staples of Magical Girls costumes. They can customize it using Beasts’ material, like that Blaze girl. However…”

“Beast is a danger in this world. I understand.”

That explained why they had similar outfits and didn’t customize them. As I was lost in thought, we were already inside the school building.

Blaze stopped in front of me and turned around.

“Is there something you want to see first? I suggest the training area because it is where the new Magical Girls try their Magic. There is a barrier around the training area, so they can try their Magic freely.”

That offer was enticing. Watching new Magical Girls trying Magic clumsily would surely be interesting. However, somehow I couldn’t control my desire as well as before. Even now, I stripped Magiya Blaze in my mind. I felt like I would pounce at her right here and now if I didn’t let it out.

Wait, why am I afraid of letting my desire go wild? Didn’t I dream about having fun and doing this and that with Magical Girls? Even Titan allows me to do whatever I want as long as I help protect Earth.

Maybe because it was my first day of being a Magical Girl, my thoughts were still that of a normal girl. I was just a bored girl before that could only dream about Magical Girls while touching myself alone. However, now… my dream was in front of my eyes. Why should I hold back my desire to hug her? To get closer to her? With my power, I could even force her to have fun with me. I could’ve had fun with her!

Yes, I don’t need to hold back anymore.

“Arsy?” Blaze’s voice rang in my ear, pulling me out of my thoughts.

“Hey, are you serious?” Titan also realized what was in my mind and called out to me in a whisper. How? That question was meaningless now. Titan seemed to know almost everything about me.

“Your eyes turned dangerous, and your smile looks creepy just now. Well, just do as you please, but see the situation first.” It whispered as it jumped off my shoulder.

My eyes are dangerous, huh? Also, a creepy smile?

I traced my finger on my mouth, and surely, I had a rather big grin. Thankfully, Blaze didn’t really know my personality, so maybe she only thought that I was excited about this Magical Girl school.

“Girl!” Titan suddenly called out to Blaze, which gained her attention.

“Yes?”

“Where are the other Giants? There are some on this island, no?”

“Ah, about that. Currently, almost all Giants are in the meeting. Come to think of it, why are you staying with Arsy and not attending the Giants meeting, umm…”

“Call me Gold. I don’t even know about the meeting because I hate crowds. Well, in that case, I will just walk around here. Take care of Arsy for me.”

With that, Titan walked away, dragging its fat belly onto the ground. “Ugh, it’s hard walking like this.” It grumbled.

Titan! I love you!  I screamed inside my mind as I gave the furball a hidden thumbs up.

“I-Is that okay? Anyway, Arsy. Do you have a place that you want to visit?” Blaze asked.

“Actually, yes,” I replied, trying my best to hide my excited grin. “Can you take me where the bathroom is?”

“Ah!” Blaze exclaimed. “Umm… Sorry, I don’t realize. This way. It’s close to here.” She then walked down the corridor, gesturing for me to follow her.

Of course, I followed her from behind. Looking at her back and moving hips, my excitement soared up to the roof.

Realization washed over me, and my lips curled into the grin that Titan called a creepy smile.

Ah, I should’ve done that at the roof that time. Magiya Blaze. The dream of my life. I will now be able to eat her directly. It will be fine, right? Feel free to hate me for this. I am willing to become your enemy if that means I can have as much fun as I want to.

Author Here~

5 Advanced chapters (For this series) available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

161