Chapter 7 – Magical Girls’ Base
3.7k 11 163
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
I will put on a schedule to upload this series from now on.

Its upload rate is parallel with Naomi, at 04:00 PM GMT+7 (I don't know how to convert it)

Enjoy the chapter!

I was inside a tall building located in the Minato ward, near the Tokyo Tower, with Magiya Blaze and Magiya Glacier.

Apparently, this building was used as a waypoint to teleport to the base of Magical Girl, which was located on an artificial island created by Giants in the middle of Tokyo Bay.

On our way to the Teleportation waypoint, I asked Magiya Blaze how she knew that I was not registered yet with the government, and she replied.

“Because you attacked me so suddenly. A lot of new Magical Girls were my fans, so I experienced something similar a few times. That’s why I don’t hate you a bit. Though no one ever beat me like you. It was humiliating.”

So that was the case, I thought.

So there were a lot of girls who attacked Magiya Blaze at first sight. I knew their feelings so I nodded my head at her words.

Finally, we reached the roof where the Teleport waypoint was located. If you asked me why we didn’t just fly to the roof, it was because Magiya Blaze was unexpectedly someone who followed the rules strictly. So she chose to walk upstairs after filling up some documents on the first floor.

“We are here.” Magiya Blaze said as she opened the door. She then turned toward me and asked, “You understand how to use the Teleportation Magic, right?”

“I just need to inject my Mana into that Magic Circle, right?” I pointed to the Magic Circle in the middle of the roof. That Magic Circle was some engraving of old runes from Deepland, and it worked similar to Magic Item to teleport someone standing in the middle of it.

“Yes. Just stand in the middle. This time, I will activate it.” Blaze nodded. “Magiya Glacier. I will have you report everything that you saw to Commander Akira later.”

“Y-Yes.” Magiya Glacier replied nervously. She seemed scared of this someone called Commander Akira.

The situation in the Magical Girl base seems interesting. Nothing is known about it, and no one ever talks about an artificial island. Is it hidden by Magic? I am excited to find out about it!

“Do it moderately,” Titan whispered into my ear. As usual, it knew what I thought. “You’re similar to that crazy girl, so I can at least guess your train of thought.” It continued.

The other two Magical Girls couldn’t hear Titan as they had already stood near the Magic Circle. Magiya Blaze noticed that I didn’t follow them and turned to me.

“Arsy. Come closer. We will teleport now.”

“Yeah.”

I strode over to her and hugged her from behind.

“Umm… what do you think you are doing?” She asked me with an indifferent tone, but her face clearly turned pinkish a little. As expected, she only put on an aloof and cool expression as a façade.

Arsy’s face was cute, probably the cutest one that I had ever seen, thanks to big brother’s customization. He was really talented. So it was natural that someone would get embarrassed after being hugged by such a cute girl. Yes, I was that cute girl. I wouldn’t deny it.

Rather, she was so soft and smelt so good. Can I eat her right here and now? I can, right? It will be just a skinship. Yes, it is a skinship, so we should be naked.

To answer Blaze’s question, I leaned against her ear and whispered.

“You said I should get closer, and I did.”

“But not that close!”

“How about this?” I put my hands on top of Magiya Blaze’s breasts, massaging it. “Oh, this is quite big. D-Cup, I guess?”

“That’s enough!”

Blaze tried to push me away but couldn’t due to the difference in our strength. She was trying so hard, and I felt like she would get angry if I didn’t release her soon. Such a shame, but I didn’t want her to get angry at me.

Magiya Glacier didn’t do anything as she understood she couldn’t even lift a hand against me. So she just watched from the side with her hands on her face, hiding her eyes. However, there were some gaps between her fingers, so I assumed that she was watching what I did to Blaze. Hmm, so she was an innocent girl type?

“Wa-wawa…”

I released my hug and stepped away a little.

“Hahaha, just kidding. I am also a girl, so you don’t have to react like that.”

“Grrr….” She growled like a little cat trying to protect her food.

I couldn’t help but smile. She was a cute girl after all of that.

“Girl, just ignore this one, and let’s teleport away.” Titan suddenly chimed in as it pointed its paw toward Blaze. “You will only make this one can’t control herself. You only put yourself in danger by acting cute like that.”

“Huh?” Blaze finally snapped out and blinked her eyes a few times before coughing into her palm, calming herself. “Forgive me. Let’s teleport then.”

So she listened to Titan’s words… I should make it cooperate with me in the future. I grinned devilishly as I glanced at Titan.

It understood what I wanted to say just by that as it whispered in a low voice.

“Just once or twice, alright? Reining you will only make it worse.”

“I changed my opinion, Titan. You’re actually a kind furball! I decided that I won’t strangle you.”

“You’re scary, you know? Maybe more than that crazy girl. But well, at least you didn’t destroy a city to find something fun.”

“I won’t. If I do that, then the Magical Girls won’t play with me.”

And I hate that, I continued as I turned to Magiya Blaze. She poured Mana into the Magic Circle with a serious face. But, maybe because she controlled fire, her Mana had a beautiful fiery red color. It danced around her as some entered the Magic Circle, causing it to glow.

“Are you ready, girls?”

“Yes.”

“Anytime.”

“Then, I will teleport now.”

As Magiya Blaze said that, the light from the Magic Circle intensified, blocking my sight. It lasted for at least 3 seconds before it began to dim. I was able to see through where we were after the light disappeared.

We stood in the middle of a circular monument without a roof. There were four pillars around us, and three adults in suits were standing near the stairs that led downstairs.

This location was a bit higher than the ground level, so I could see around us clearly. On my left was a series of tall buildings, the same on my back and the right. There was some greenery here and there. There was also something that looked like a park in the distance between the buildings.

Right in front of me were the stairs I had discussed earlier. However, what caught my attention was the building far away from us in the distance.

I recognized that building. I had seen it a few times. Similar, but not quite the same. I wasn’t quite sure, so I asked Magiya Blaze to get her attention after I tapped her shoulder.

“Is that a school?”

“Yes.” She confirmed with a nod. “Welcome to Floating Land where Magical Girl School, Raylight, is located. That school also serves as a Magical Girls’ base, our base. As a person who found you, I welcome you to the base, Arsy.”

As expected, that was a school.

Author Here~

5 Advanced chapters (For this series) available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

163